AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW Empty AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Darren got on and PMed me. I KNOW HE WAS ONLINE!!! Proof in the online list!!!
Anyways, he said don't start term until he gets back.
Considering he hasn't given a date, I don't see why we should wait.
And if Darren you're reading this and being invisible, yeah, I disagree.
Darren is Head Admin, yes, buuut he's 1/5. If all other 4 say go ahead, it overrules him.

So should we do the
10th August Start Train Ride
17th August Open Hogwarts & Close Train Ride
24th August Start Feast
31st August End Feast
1st September Start Classes

If we all think we should do this, I reckon go against Darren. Lol. I'll take 100% blame & yelling. He could demote me, meh. I'll just get Sue to promote me again. B'yeah. IMO, the site shouldn't stop for one person, Head Admin or not.
If Mari & Sue agree to these dates (which they did in the other thread) despite Darren, I might go ahead and announce them anyways. Zoe posted an away notice, so idk. If all four of us agreed I would go against Darren for sure, but with only three, s'less.
Then again, Darren will find something to get mad about anyways. That's life...

What d'you think??? Ideas???

AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW Empty Re: AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 pm

I think we should go ahead with it.
If Darren said 1 or 2 days delay i would agree,but i don't know how long it is untill his return and we would go out of order if we move everything.We would have to start term maybe in October which i totally disagree.
P.S. Jemzy if Darren gives you any trouble for it just send him to me! Twisted Evil
P.P.S.Like i said i have guarded codes for annoucment topics so i can open Hogwarts if you want?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW Empty Re: AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Kk, we both say go ahead. If Sue & Zoe gave the go ahead, I would do it without another thought. Zoe's away atm though. If Sue says yes, I think I will. I imagine Zoe would say yes though.

AHHHH - URGENT URGENT READ NOW Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top