Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates - Page 7 Empty Re: Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 am

Daniel flashed back down taking the flask from her hand gently looking at it for a while, his lips curling into a ball with irritation. He looked away from it and remained looking away from it. "I don't deserve it" he said, his voice breaking up, his lips trembling with pain not knowing if he could trust himself with her again he was just going to hurt her again were he almost did and he didn't want anything like that to happen to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates - Page 7 Empty Re: Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 am

"Danny... no." She whispered moving closer to him. "Don't be like that I trust you Danny. I don't want to lose you not that I have you." She whispered. She moved closer and hugged him. "You didn't hurt me.. I got a little cut from the fall, and that's it." She said softly looking at him as she hugged him slowly stepping back watching his eyes carefully. "Danny... don't worry, I'm fine." she whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:27 am

Daniel looked at her and look at his flask of blood again; inhaling a deep breath then let out to calm himself then poured the amout of blood he need to last the night. He closed his eyes, his face digusted not because he hated blood but dead human blood tasted old and dirty yet SO cold he finally relaxed and felt more self control of himself. "I love you Chassy" he smiled politely at her then moved closer to her holding his hand by her side and gave her a gentle kiss on the lip. "Why do you do this to me" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:29 am

Chase smiled at him for a long moment. "Do what to you?" She asked slowly after kissing him. Sure she felt a little nervous, come on she was bleeding in front of the Vampire who had just almost killed her. Wouldn't you be nervous too?! So she looked up at him still shivering slightly in his grip. "I love you too.." She said softly and looked down, not knowing how big of a cut she had on her neck until it pulled. She yelped and jerked her head up touching the wound. "Wow.. that stings." She whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:36 am

"I don't know, but something" Daniel said softly as he pinned her to the tree again but this time gently as he put his hand on the tree beside her and kissed her back one more time. "Let me take a look" he said as she bend her head down so he could examine and with a finger he touched it lightly with his chold finger to cool it down making it less painful for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:40 am

Chase bent her neck to let him look at the cut on her neck. "Ouch." She whispered feeling it pull on her skin. The dried blood around the edges grabbing at her hair and pulling worse. She whimpered softly and closed her eyes. "Sorry.. it hurts.. I think there's some bark stuck in it or something." She whispered softly unsure of what else to do. She knew this had to be torture for him.. and yet here he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:44 am

Daniel looked at her and examined the wound again, thanks to his night vision he could see properly. There it was a bark stuck to her hair, his mind racing around his had mathematically and then he knew exactly what to do straight away, and opened his eyes again. "I know what i have to do" he told her then after a few minute he finally got the bark off her and did it without hurting her or pulling a hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Chase let him pull it out, waiting for the pain, and didn't know when he was done. Just felt his finger lightly brush the wound. She closed her eyes at the contact. It was a rather deep wound, the blood running down her neck in a small strand of almost black looking blood. She tilted her head up to glance at him. "Is it out?" She asked slowly feeling the trickle of blood she put her finger up the the cut and wiped off a bit. "Whoa.. it's really bleeding." She whispered glancing at him and realizing how horrible this must be for him. He had lost control without her bleeding... how was he taking it WITH her bleeding?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:15 am

Daniel smiled at her and removed his finger from her head, the wound on her head bleeding again but he managed to pull the bark out of her head. "Yes it is out" Daniel smiled at her and wiped the blood from her head, smearing it into his hand then looked at the blood on his hand then licked it off to make it cleaner and then he wiped his hand on a hankercheif her blood was indeed tastier and cleaner then the other blood he had drunk before. "Your so beautiful" he smiled at her pushing her hair out of her eyes and kissed her lightly on the lips, but with passion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 am

Chase turned to look at him, watching him lick her blood off his hand. She didn't mind so much, as long as he didn't bite her and drain her of all of her blood. But she was kind of afraid.. now that he had a taste.. would he want more? But instead of attacking her, he was kissing her! She kissed him back, feeling herself be pushed against the tree again, the open wound on her neck still bleeding freely as she kissed him hard, her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. Unafraid of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top