Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 am

Daniel turned his head back to Chase again completely ignoring the girls; he was too busy being here with the woman of his life, enjoying every moment of it. He felt like he was destined to be with her, he never felt this close to anyone before, she was perfect almost too perfect. "What" he asked looking at her then realized what she just asked him. "Um, no but i can read their lips" he smiled at her and chuckled softly looking at her feeling like everything around him was in slow motion again like in a romanctic movie. "I love you" he said, all of a sudden holding onto her hand and kissing it lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Valantine and Chase Moor dates

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:46 am

Chase smiled at him and closed her eyes for a moment. "I love you too Danny." She whispered feeling him kiss her hand she looked back at him happily. "Thank you.." She said suddenly looking at him brown eyes meeting blue, staring right into his eyes. "Thank you." She whispered letting her gaze drop before looking back up at him. "For being so.. perfect.. for.. understanding me, for loving me.. thank you." She whispered softly. "I love you so much."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 am

Daniel smiling when she told him that she loved him too as he continued to kiss her hand lightly then dropped her hand gently onto the table but kept hold of her hand looking, strangely at her and waited patiently for her to finish her sentence looking into her brown eyes. Smiling, at her he put her hand on his cheek and he smiled again at her. "It all because i love you too much" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:52 am

Chase smiled at him and rubbed her thumb against his cheek softly, feeling the cold skin beneath her finger. She smiled softly and watched at the waitress came with their food. She slowly took her hand back and smiled at the lady. "Thank you." She said softly taking a sip of her tea before she looked up at Danny smiling. "This is very nice, thank you for taking me out." She said softly as she picked up her fork and started to eat her salad gracefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:00 am

Daniel closed his eyes as she tocuhed his cheek rubbing her thumb against his cheek softly, warm against cold, his muscle seem to relax when she touched him then flung his eye open; he eye changed to orange but he quickly closed his eyes again. "Thanks" he smiled and then quickly grabbed his flask and drank some more blood before taking a sip of his vanilla milkshake. "It the least i can do. I want to keep you happy" he chuckled and picked up his fork and knifes then started to eat his steak adding mustard and the mash potatoes together to add a flavour to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:01 am

Chase grinned at him but saw the flash of orange. "Are you ok?" She asked softly not moving her lips much in case someone was watching, which they were, a lot of people actually. "Did you bring enough blood to last you the night?" She asked pushing a strand of hair out of her face as she dug into her salad, making it look like she wasn't asking him this, instead just having casual conversation sitting in a restaurant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:08 am

"Yeah" Daniel breathed and looked at her with a soft chuckle as he cut up his steak again with ease and patiece. Then started to chew down his good, swallowing it before he started to talk to her again. "Don't worry, i have enough" he told her and smiled feeling a little annoyed that his vampire self had ruined the moment then looked at her calmly. "Mmm, this is good. How is yours" he asked enjoying his food right now looking up to look at her, trying to keeping a casual convostation going on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:11 am

Chase grinned happily. "That's good." She said smiling and taking another bite. "Wonderful actually." She said grinning. "It's very good, thank you!" She grinned casually at him and started in on her shrimp. "Oh wow, this is delicious!" She exclaimed looking up at Danny. "So how are you doing?" She asked glancing out at the setting sun for a long moment before turning back to him, amazed at how the light made him look like an angel. Amazed at how.. amazing he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:26 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled back at her looking at her shrimp, they looked tasty and yummy. So he randomly pointed out at the screen door quickly thinking of a cheeky scheme to tell her then let out a mocked gasp. "Oh my god, there a screaming fan heading for you" then when she turned his put his fork into one of her shrimp and then quickly ate it, gulping it down and then laughed a bit looking at her and saw her skin glowing as the sun shined onto her. Amazing she was he thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:30 am

Chase spun around to look, seeing nothing she turned back to him and saw him chewing. "Hah! I know what you just did you little cheater!" She said laughing. "That means I get a bite of yours then!" She said laughing happily. It was funny, how even trying to be more.. sophisticated, they still managed to play around. "Come on, hand it over I want a bite!" She said opening her mouth to him giggling as she did so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top