H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me Empty H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Allana stood in the center of a cemetary. It was dark, and the moonlight made her shine, well the moonlight went through her. Allana looked up at the sky for a moment before taking in the cemetary around her. She felt so alone and she had no where to go. So she had taken to traveling. The school was empty now and she had to escape moaning myrtle.

Allana floated down the center of the graveyard searching for one particular head stone. Finally seeing it she glared at it. A little piece of black stone surrounded by marble headstones. Not a flower in site, she bent down in front of it, reading etched on the surface:

Allana Parker
Birth- June 19th 2003
Death- July 13th 2020

“Death is the golden key that opens the palace of Eternity”

Allana stared at the tombstone angrily. "Eternity.. that's for sure." She muttered and sat on top of her tombstone staring at the others around her. She saw a few ghosts here and there looking lost. But other then that the place was pretty quiet. Her tombstone was standing upright so it was more like she was floating cross legged over the it. Closing her eyes she sighed.

So this was what it was like.. to be dead, to not be wanted anywhere. She hadn't made the decision to stay, had it been up to her she would have gone on, but they wouldn't let her. She was to evil for them, but not evil enough to go farther down. So here she was, a stupid ghost, about to cry on her tombstone, that read what she had never wanted to see. Her death date.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me Empty Re: H-O-W Could {this} HAPPEN *to* Me

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:47 pm

ne'os walked into the cemetary he had been searching every graveyard in London for the statue and found it it was beutifull a large statue of a women in a flowing dress holding a child it was covered in flowers ne'os placed some flowers on it and read the enscryption the dates and most of the words were faded except one wich read "loving mother".
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Allana stood up slowly, stretching her arms out before seeing.. Ne'os? He was putting flowers on a grave. She hissed slightly and made herself invisible. Whoa.. she had never done that before. Guess it was a defensive thing against muggles that ghosts had. She grinned and walked up next to him. Seeing the inscription that said Loving mother. She rolled her eyes. Flowers for his mom's grave? She became visible again, standing next to him.

"Beautiful night tonight." She said looking up at the stars, her cold, glowing shoulder inches from his shoulder. "What brings you to a cemetary in the middle of the night?" She asked turning to face him, her toes lightly skimming the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:58 pm

ne'os wasnt surprised that she was there "it is" he said looking up and then turned to face her "i am placing flowers no my mothers grave...she died giving birth she woudnt have if the muggles didnt run those experiments on her" he said turning to look back at the grave.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 pm

"Ah, and I'm guessing you know why I'm bugging you right?" She asked grinning at him. Well more like smirking, or even less grimacing. She hadn't smiled a real smile in her entire life, why should she start when she was dead? That would be contradictory to why she died in the first place. She still had yet to grow up, but she felt like she had plenty of time for remorse later, right now she wanted Ne'os to feel what he had done to her, but being unable to, she would stand here and bug him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 pm

"yes because i killed you but i dont care i will need the compony i supose" he said continueing to look at the statue.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Allana felt a little downcast at his apparent not caring attitude. He really didn't care that he had killed her? "So how many people did you kill? I bet you're mommy will be so proud to know that the person she died giving birth to is giving her company up there, even though like, half the people who died by you're hands are ghosts now." She said laughing darkly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:09 pm

ne'os looked at her "i care that i kill you and it eats at me every day that i killed so many people i will cross all of you that are ghosts if you would let me" he said turning back and leaned in closer to the statue almost inspecting it for something.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:11 pm

"What are you doing?" She asked exasperatedly. "You're staring at that stupid statue like it's going to open up and give you a secret portal." She said glaring at him. "I don't want to go up there, if they don't want me I don't want to be there." She said glaring at him. "Besides, it's kind of fun being a ghost, I get to do what I want when I want it with the loss of eating food, big whoop, never ate much food when I was alive anyway." She said rolling her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:13 pm

"well then you seem to be enjoying yourself....sorta and my mother left something for me here i just have to find how to get it." he said
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top