Why did this happen?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why did this happen? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why did this happen?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why did this happen? Empty Why did this happen?

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Jake walked out to the Great Lake, unusually happy. He was grinning at himself for no reason. This was one of the few times he and his two best friends weren't together and frankly he was happy about that. He needed to get some time away from then. This was one of his only chances to be alone, and he was going to take advantage of it. His friends were in class while he had a free period but he knew their class would soon be over and they would look for him.

There weren't many students outside, which surprised Jake. It was warm and sunny outside, the perfect time to go out and relax. He guessed most of the students had classes and that was why they weren't outside. He sat down under a tree, practically hiding in it's shade, the breeze beginning to pick up relaxed Jake. The only sounds he heard was the movement of the water and occasional sounds of animals.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Why did this happen? Empty Re: Why did this happen?

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Sally sighed smiling which was a tad weird for her. She was wearing some brown shorts and a blue tank top having her hair blow out behind her. She walked out of the castle stretching her arms up in the air yawning. "What a nice day." She thought to herself. It was weird that she was happy since her cousin was just murdered a few days ago but the day was so nice it was hard to be depressed.

She walked down to the lake heading to her favorite tree and was just about to sit down when she noticed feet stretched out from the tree. She looked closer and noticed someone was sitting there and her eyes widen as she jumped back tripping over the guy's legs. "Oh I'm sorry I couldn't tell if there was someone there or not. You sure do blend in well." She said laughing it off.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:55 pm

"It's alright." Jake said looking at the lake. He looked at the girl and smiled. "Yeah, that was what I had hoped. I don't really want to be found right now." he told her, referring to his friends, whose class should be finishing in about a half hour. He sighed and leaned back against the tree. He took a deep breath, taking in the fresh air, that was all around him.

"It's such a nice day today isn't it?" he asked her, closing his eyes. He put his hands behind his head and opened his eyes again. He looked at the ripples the breeze was creating in the kale.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Sally looked at him, her red eyes blazing bright. "Oh well your doing good on the hiding part." She said laughing rearranging herself so she was now sitting pretzel style. "So who are you hiding from? I hope I am not disturbing your peace." She said smiling. This guy was interesting. She looked out towards the lake. "The lake is beautiful today is it not?" She asked being quite talkative for some odd reason. It was not like her, normally she was the quiet one.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:18 pm

"Well, right now from no one, but in about half an hour my friends. They always find me no matter what I do or where I go and sometimes I just want to be alone." he told her. He looked away from the lake to her. "No, you're not disturbing anything." he said smiling. "The lake is really beautiful, today." he responded. "Oh, by the way, my name is Jake, Jake Collins. Nice to meet you." he said. He extended his hand toward her, and looked at the lake again.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Sally nodded, knowing the feeling a little to well. "Understandable. It's hard to get away from people sometimes." She said sighing. "That's good, I am normally not so annoying." She said laughing slightly. She nodding looking at the lake again, oh how she loved water so much. She took his hand and shook it smiling. "Hi Jake, I'm Sally Ruby. It's nice to meet you too" She beamed.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:20 am

"Don't worry about being annoying. I don't think you are annoying." he smiled. "And believe me, I know annoying." he added, referring to his friends. He looked at the lake and heard footsteps coming from the castle. Oh boy, everyone was coming out of their classes. "Aww man, this is bad. My friends are coming out of their class." he sighed. They didn't have any class for a while after that one, so they would spent their time searching for Jake. No not seaching, more like hunting Jake down. "Man, they should be able to find me with in minutes, no seconds. Since they know where I like to hang out." he said, sighing heavily. His moments of freedom were gone, he got ready to be tortured by this "sufforcating" friends. He sighed once more and leaned back, his hands behind his head, onto the tree. (( sorry for the lame post, can't really reply very well at the moment.))
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:59 am

Sally thought quickly and raised her wand in the air. "Accio Firebolt" she muttered and caught her broom handle as it flew towards her. "I can help?" She said smiling hopping on. "Hogsmeade?" She asked patting behind her for him to hop on. She liked this guy he was fun to talk to and he didn't think she was annoying that was a plus. She waited for him to accept her offering and saw some kids coming towards them. "Might want to make up your mind... I think your friends are closing in on you." She said giggling slightly.

(OOC:It's alright)
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:27 am

Jake looked behind him and saw two students coming toward them. A female and a male, they were his friends alright. "Okay, Hogsmeade will work. Anything to keep them alway a little longer." he said, hopping onto the broom. He honestly didn't care where they went, just so long as it was somewhere his friends couldn't get to him. "Jake. Hey Jake! C'mon we know you're here!" his male friend, Callin, shouted looking around trying to spot Jake. "Oh good, they haven't seem me yet." he sighed in relief. But not long after he said this, he heard someone shout, a female voice. "Hey, I think I see him over there!" the voice was of Mary, his female friend. "Oh boy we'd better get going. Quick!" he said, looking back at his two friends who began to run toward them.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Ruby Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:33 am

Sally nodded as she heard the two students yelling out for Jake as Jake hopped on her broom behind her. "Alright let's go I think the girl sees you now." She said as she kicked off the ground. She nearly laughed as she saw his friends look up and point at them. "You will probably hear it from them later right?" She said laughing slightly as she flew towards the direction of Hogsmeade. It took them five minutes to reach the place and she landed gently on the ground in front of the Three Broomsticks. "Looks like we are good." She said allowing him to hop off before she did.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top