Aminia and Keena
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aminia and Keena Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aminia and Keena

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aminia and Keena Empty Aminia and Keena

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Ami was a little scared, this was the first time she felt the way she did. She had heard of the term "Bi" before, but she never thought she would know what it was like to like a girl.

Ami's hands were sweating from nervousness, wiping them on her jeans she looked around for Keena.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Aminia and Keena Empty Re: Aminia and Keena

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Keena saw Ami and waved as she walked up. Her and Ami hadn't known each other long, but they had connected right away. She smiled as she stopped in front of her and saw her nervousness. Keena's aunt was lesbian so this sort of thing was not new to her.

"You don't have to be so nervous you know, I won't eat you or anything."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:20 pm

Ami smiled, "Me nervous? Nah, not at all!" she half laughed. Aminia felt strange.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Keena laughed, "Alright, so what did you want to do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Ami was always the indecisive kind of gal, she shrugged her shoulders, "I have no clue! I don't know what there is do around here. She smiled "I'm always in France for the summer."
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Keena nodded. "All right, we can go back to my house and enjoy lunch and what ever else you want to do." Keena said as she turned and waited for Ami to join her. Her muggle limo was still parked near by, awaiting the decision of Keena.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:37 pm

Ami hesitated, but then got up and followed her. "I have never been in a limo." she said looking in awe at it.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Keena laughed, "I am nobility in not only the wizarding world, but the muggle one. Muggles think expect those of high rank or money to act a certain way. Fancy clothes, expensive cars and big houses." She shrugged, "I am sure the Muggle Media will have a field day with this." She paused just outside the limo and turned to Ami.

"I feel it fair to warn you that Muggle Media invades lives quite a lot. Most the time simple charms keep them away, but every once in awhile you get one that gets through. So be prepared for cameras and other things."

She opened the door for Ami to get in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Ami smiled, "This should be fun." She slid into the limo, as she did her moth fell open, she was amazed at how big it was inside.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Keena laughed at the look on Ami's face. She hit a button and a window slid down allowing her to see her Driver Michael. He was only in his early twenties, his uncle was Colin her butler.

"Mike back to the house please."

"You got it Keena, any stops before then?"

Keena thought about then turned to Ami. "Have you had ice cream before?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top