Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel)) Empty Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel))

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:29 am

Studying in the Common Room:

Daniel was waiting in the common room, sitting quietly in the common room alone everyone was asleep in their dormitories it was late at night, he was suppose to be on patrolling duty in an hour and a half. So, he thought he'd get some work done with Keena at least teach her the basic things she needed to know about Qudditch -- he wore a grey beanie, a grey top that outlined his muscular body and black tight jeans with black sneakers. His Gryffindor robe laying on the edge of the couch which he had to wear to patrol.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel)) Empty Re: Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel))

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Keena after enjoying a walk through the forest finally walked through the portal to the common room. Her cheeks were a little flushed from hurrying up the stairs, she had forgotten her request to Daniel and hopped he would not be upset she was running late.

She saw him sitting at the table near the fire and quickly went and join him. She removed her robes and placed them in a near by chair. She wore a black corset with red lacing and a black mini-skirt with her favorite knee-high buckle boots. Her long hair was a mess and she took out a brush from her robes and began brushing out the tangles.

"I am sorry Daniel, I was off looking for an angle for my story. I hope I didn't keep you too long?" She asked as she flipped the waist length hair over her right shoulder to brush out the bottom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel)) Empty Re: Studying in the Common Room ((Keena and Daniel))

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:15 am

Daniel grabbed his wand from his pocket and flicked it at the fireplace causing the fire to change color to purple. He gave his wand another flick and his favorite song was playing quietly in the background, he turned to Keena, smiling warmly as he could muster. "Oh, that's not a problem. My prefect duties are not until an hour and a half." Daniel laughed quietly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzG2uGVwucE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:25 am

Keena raised a brow at the show of magic, but she smiled warmly. "Perfect, so I have no idea where to even begin, perhaps you know a good place to start?" She asked as she sat at the table across from him after putting her brush back in her robes.

Last edited by Keena Malfoy on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:31 am

Daniel yawned as he scratched his head from an itch. Then smiled his dazzling smile at her, his white pearly teeth shining at her and chuckled. "Well, basically what you would need to learn first and it basic rules and know what each position and what kind of ball do each position have to use." he told her opening his book 'Qudditch: Through the Age'. He got up from his seat and sat down beside her so he was much easier for her to read.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:29 pm

She looked at the book, taking it what it said...that was until she became quite aware of his presence right next to her. She had had little contact with the outside world and even less with boys being this close to her. She shook herself mentally and used the tips of her finger to brush a lost piece of hair behind her ear, still trying to focus on the book.

Finally she looked up at Daniel, again realizing how close he was. "I think I like the sound of the Seeker, but a bludger not so much." She smiled, shwoing her own white and even teeth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:53 am

Daniel looked at her, his expression looked as though he was interested. "A seeker huh, cool" he pushed the buttom lips to his upper lip and nodded at her. "I like seeker as well, much easier and challenging position, no need to focus on too many things just the snitch" he laughed and smiled back at her, putting his hand down beside her his finger brushing against hers. " First of all, what can you tell me about Qudditch" he asked her his hand up in the air shrugging his shoulders, till looking at her with an interested expression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:16 pm

She had felt his fingers brush her and an odd feeling had spread across her skin. She tried to ignore it and it took her a mintue to get her thoughts together when he asked her his question.

"W-well I know that there are two keepers, and that the beaters keep the bludgers way from the seeker and try to throw them at the other team's seeker and players." She smiled shyly. "I am afraid that ends my knowledge of the game."

Last edited by Keena Malfoy on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:15 am

Daniel smiled at her and nodded. "Alright, moving on, i want you to read this page please," he told her, keeping an eye on her as he gently pushed the book toward her so it was easier for her to read the book. He sat back, waiting for her to finish reading the page whilst he got some question out to ask her.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Keena shuddered. "How cruel to kill an animal to the brink of extinction for a game."She shook her head, pained by the very idea. "I had no idea the orignal idea for this game was so horrible."

Keena had always hated killing things for the fun and sport of it. Infact the one thing Colin let her do with her many assests was assist groups in both wizarding and muggle world, to save animals. She turned her amber eyes to Daniel searching his eyes before speaking. "Please tell me you do not agree with this Daniel?" The idea horrified her and her hands trembled as she held the book before her still.

Last edited by Keena Malfoy on Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top