Any where, but the Common room
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Any where, but the Common room Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Any where, but the Common room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Any where, but the Common room Empty Any where, but the Common room

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:32 am

Aden ducked into the study room himself not really wanting to study, but he was in a desperate attempt to avoid all Gryffindor so the common room was out of the question for a place to just sit down and relax. Aden took a seat in one of the long backed leather chairs. he let out a deep sigh before he dropped his feet up on the table. Being a champion while being a prefect was all a little bit too much and it was putting Aden on edge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Any where, but the Common room Empty Re: Any where, but the Common room

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:26 pm

Nicky was patrolling the castle tonight. It was his job though. He looked inside the study room. "Anyone still here?" he asked and opened the door. Nicky saw Aden, Gryffindor Prefect and also one of the champions. "Hey Williams. Still studying at this hour??" he asked with a grin. "For the upcoming first task?"
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Aden was surprised when Nicholaus showed up. Aden really hadn't been expecting anyone at this hour. Nicholuas was a fellow prefect so it was logical for him to be out this late also. "Heh more like avoiding that, and everything to do with the cup. Plus i don't even know how i would go about studding for the first task. Is all a bit dodgy for this bloke." Aden said grimacing over the task he would be subjected to in a couple of months.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:12 pm

Nicky smiled. "Tired with all of this cup and prefect thingy?" he asked. Nicky doesn't like to take any responsibility. But he likes his job as a prefect. Means to catch people guilty and takes away their points. Sounds fun! "Its aboit... let's see... 2 months?" he said. And Yule Ball after that. Should be fun!
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:26 am

huh Nick was dead on it had been about two months since they picked the champions, and to all of Adens dread he was one of them. Why though he can't imagine he wasnt scial, and he didnt even take NEWT level DADA or potions. "Ya it has, and the prefect thing doesn't bug me. After all hall duty once in a while is not to bad, but the damn cup is the thing that bugs me. Anyways how is everything going for you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:06 pm

"No good, at all..." he answered. After Elv mad at him? Nothing was great since then. But well... He deserved that, after what he done to Elv. "Someone mad at me, and i don't know what to do to win her heart... i mean, our friendship back." He said and put away his wand after 'knox-ing' it. "I need some refreshing though." he added.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:14 pm

"Seems Like you don't even know what you want?" Aden said offering his advice on the manner. Aden wasn't one with a lot of friends so he could not really help Nick there, but he had a few real relationships in his day. They were some real crazie's so he was sure that he would be able to help him in the love department. Aden had forgotten what hose nick had belonged to so he took a quick look down at his badge and saw the Green nature of it referring to Slytherin, but that did not seem to bother Aden he had no animosity towards Slytherin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Nicky laughed. "You can say so... I'm not sure about what i want, correct." he said. People usually make fun of him after they heard the real story. Some Slytherin fellows of course. But his roomates are different. And this time, Aden seems could help him. He is a Gryffindor. But doesn't matter. "How to make sure, if you have any suggestion?" he asked.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top