Deep in the night (Albus, Virginia)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deep in the night (Albus, Virginia) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deep in the night (Albus, Virginia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deep in the night (Albus, Virginia) Empty Deep in the night (Albus, Virginia)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Lily was sitting on the cold floor in the Astronomy tower. She was looking at the bright stars. It calmed her a lot. She was very sad because she just broke up with Daniel, so she came here to think a bit. It was very late, but she couldn't sleep. Tears went down her when she thought about everything that happened. Soon she started sobbing hard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Deep in the night (Albus, Virginia) Empty Re: Deep in the night (Albus, Virginia)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 pm

Virginia was taking a stroll up to the Astronomy tower, when suddenly she heard crying, which became harder and harder. She ran to a room and wrenched open the door to find her friend Lily, sobbing hard.

"Lily, whats the matter?" she asked, putting her arm around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Deep in the night (Albus, Virginia) Empty Re: Deep in the night (Albus, Virginia)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Lily saw Virginia and quickly stopped crying. She acted like everything was ok. "Me? I'm fine, really. I was just...I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk" said Lily while still one tear was falling dow her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 pm

"Oh, ok" Virginia said, but she was still suspicious. She reached into her pocket and brought out a mint that she had smuggled from dinner that night. She handed it to Lily, hoping that it would make her feel better, whatever the problem was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Lily smiled at Virgina. It was a really nice thing to do. She took the mint and put it in her mouth. "Thanks. I needed that" said Lily. After a little silence she turned to Virgina. "Would you mind if you sat with me for a while? It would really help" said Lily softly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:05 pm

" Sure" Virginia said. "Do you want to chat or just sit here?" she asked, taking out a second mint and popping it into her mouth too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 pm

"Well...the reason I was, or am so sad is that...we broke up. Daniel and I broke up" said Lily with a tear falling down her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Virginia covered her mouth with her hand.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Lily. I can't imagine how that must feel. I hope you feel better soon." Virginia said. She felt really sorry for Lily. She hoped she didn't feel unwanted. In that case, she took out a little flower she had picked from the school gardens. She handed it to Lily, and smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 am

Lily smiled to Virgina when she gave her the flower. She was so nice to her, and that was what Lily needed the most right now. "That's sweet, thanks" said Lily making a small smiley. "Yeah, I hope I feel better soon too" she said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top