By the lake in Hogwart (Virginia)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

By the lake in Hogwart (Virginia) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

By the lake in Hogwart (Virginia)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

By the lake in Hogwart (Virginia) Empty By the lake in Hogwart (Virginia)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:11 pm

By the lake:

Daniel had made a huge mistake in his life. He would never regret it, falling in love with a girl who just turned him down when her boyfriend had come. When he had broken up with his girlfriend to be with her. He shrugged his shoulder, maybe that was just who Chastity really loved and he was just a doll she used for comfort, which she loved very dearly then just thrown into the wall when she had found a new doll. That what it felt like to him, he still didn't know if Isobel wanted to talk to him anymore after what happen but what was he going to complain about she never talked to him even when he was with her. She didn't have a family how could she be busy everyday. Not like he was going to ask her out everyday but she never answered his calls.

He walked down the lake, just finished his daily walk routine excited to return home to his parent and families. He couldn't wait to see them. It was the last day of school and everyone around him seemed to be in tears, hugging, kissing each other goodbye he couldn't watch it anymore with the kissing and hugging it made him feel even more guilty about what he did. Daniel found a spot beneath the tree and a quite place to sit away from the chattering crowd at hogwart and sat down pulling his backpack off his shoulder and lay down on it closing his eyes to rest. He was wearing a singlet, thongs, shorts and his hair had been trimmed off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

By the lake in Hogwart (Virginia) Empty Re: By the lake in Hogwart (Virginia)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Virginia could not believe that it was the last day, and she had no one to say goodbye to. She thought that she might make an attempt to get that up to one. Then she saw a boy she hadn't formally met but had seen around Hogwarts. She thought he was pretty cute.

"Hey." she said, walking up to him. "You ok? You look a little..." she didn't finish that. She couldn't find the right word. Except for downright miserable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Daniel heard a voice beside him. His eyes still closed shut tightly together, he fluttered his eyes open looking at the girl who was talking to him. "Hello," he smiled at her, getting up from his feet dusted the dirt from his singlet waiting for her to finish her question but she seemed to have trailed off. He chuckled at her, and held out his hand toward her. "I'm Daniel Matthew Valantine," he introduced himself to the girl who he thought she was pretty cute. Still, wandering what that last word would still be, what if she understood how he felt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:07 pm

"Miserable." she finished. "I'm Virginia Vista." she said, smiling. She hel out her hand, which felt a little cheesy.

"What's the matter, Daniel?" she asked, sitting down again. Maybe it had something to do with a girl. Virginia just didn't know. She never really knew th news around Hogwarts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Daniel smiled at her, she did understand how he felt right now. He let out a small quiet laugh escape his lips as he looked away from her blushing. "Yeah. That's exactly how i feel right now, i feel like crap." said Daniel looking at the girl with interest glad that she understood him. Then she introduced herself Virginia Vista she told him, it sounded almost perfect in his ear. "Please, to meet you Virginia. That a wonderful name," he smiled at her taking her hand carefully and shook it gently unable to let go of her hand nor realized that he hadn't dropped down her hand.

He looked startled as she asked him what wrong, she had seen right through him that there was something quite wrong. Should, he tell her about it or should he keep it a secret and keep it as a secret before it became a gossip yet he wanted so badly to talk it out to someone. Of course, he had already talked with Sophia already about it but one person was not enough he needed more people. "Oh, um..." he paused for a moment. "Just some girl problems," he admitted and chuckled nervously at her, now letting go of her hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Virginia smiled as Daniel held her hand. Girl problems. Oh. Her big brother had those a lot. So maybe she could help.

"Do you want to talk about it to feel better or leave it?" she asked. Maybe she was invading personal privacy, though. She hoped not. She had never needed to have personal moments before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:01 am

Daniel smiled at her, biting the bottom of his lips. He looked at her startled again as she offered to talk about it to feel better or leave it, he didn't know wheather or not he should tell her about it, would it ruin Chastity's repupation in Hogwart. Of course! he thought, he didn't want to ruin her reputation even though she had hurted him, he still didn't want to make her life hard. Although it would have been nice to talk about it to someone maybe just one more person couldn't hurt, maybe she understood, maybe she was different than the other girls. He sighed and open his mouth to speak to her about it. "Um..." he paused. "It nothing much really, just a friend of mine said she loved me and i did as well so since i wanted to be with her i broke up with my girlfriend to do it. But when i was at her house making out, having the time of my life. Her other boyfriend who had been away for a long time caught us kissing, and she just threw me into the wall as if i was just a doll to her," he said, wandering if he made sense at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:48 pm

"Oh." Virginia said. She reckoned that must have really stung.

"I'm really sorry, Daniel." she said. She couldn't imagine that ever happening to her. She hel his hand again.

"Don't worry, I'm not chatty." she said, smiling ever so slightly. She hoped he got her meaning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Daniel scoffed to himself and chuckled at the same time, staring blankly at the ground in front of him thinking about what had happen that night. It stung him, so badly but he got over it in a few day, Sophia had came over to his house and made him feel a whole lot better about the situation. He realized that he was not with the present anymore so he shook his head to get his head back together then turned toward her feeling her hand curled around his, she liked him, and so did he. "That's okay, i'm not as well," he smiled enjoying the touch of her warm hand locking his hand automatically in hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:58 pm

Virginia smiled as he held her hand as she did. "Well, the train's going to take of soon." she said a little gloomily. Just as she had met someone, it was time to leave. But she figured that they both wanted to see their families very badly. Maybe they could arrange to meet in Japan or something.

"Can't wait?" she asked him. What she meant was if he was excited to get home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top