An encounter with a human (Daniel)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An encounter with a human (Daniel) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An encounter with a human (Daniel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An encounter with a human (Daniel) Empty An encounter with a human (Daniel)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 am

Claire just finished drinking her lunch and decided to have some fresh air. She headed to the lake and glanced around seeing not too many people. She smirked and found her usual spot underneath a large tree, so the sun won't hurt her much. Claire won't be staying long out anyway. The sun could make her weak if she stays out for more than 3 hours. The vampire sat down and closed her eyes. Not long after, she heard footsteps coming over. She groaned and tried to ignore whoever it was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

An encounter with a human (Daniel) Empty Re: An encounter with a human (Daniel)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 am

Daniel walked down from the castle and toward the Black Lake with a cup of cappuccino in his hand sipping it quietly as he usual daily walking routine that helped him stayed fit whilst at Hogwart. He wore his favorite gray top, grey beanie with black tight jeans. Daniel heard somebody groan in annoyance from under the tree, he looked at the girl suspiciously stopping at his spot. "Are you okay, you kind of ill" he noticing how pale he skin was and the way she groaned as she closed her eyes sitting down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 am

((forget about me being a vampire, it says that i can't so moving on...))

Claire opened her eyes when she heard someone talking to her. She opened one eye and then the other. She didn't want to talk to some Gryffindor at the moment, she wasn't in the mood to argue with them. Claire just nodded her head and said "Yeah I'm fine, why do you care?" She asked him with an annoyed look on her face. "What are you doing here anyway? Almost everyone's inside?" Claire said pointing around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 am

Daniel raised his eyes at her at the show of rudeness. He looked at her for a moment trying not to let the heat get him so he curled his lips backward with irritation. He heard her ask why he cared and what he was doing here. "You looked a bit pale at the moment and I am just going for a walk" he told her, his tone calming and soft.

An encounter with a human (Daniel) Zac-efron-Hurt-Locker-Premiere-After-Party-zac-efron-6572553-308-500
^ What he wore
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:32 am

Claire eyed him suspiciously when he said he was just taking a walk. She was kind of surprised by his calmness and not being rude back. It made her think to be nice to him, but that thought made her want to laugh hard. She let out a low chuckle hoping he didn't notice it. "I see...And where are your other Gryffindorks friends." She asked crossing her arms over her chest and waiting for a response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:48 am

Daniel rolled his eyes at her, giving her a wild smile on his face and cringed his eyes. "Ha! Your so funny. Do you have trouble waking up in bed in the morning since you think you have a big head" his voice sarcastic and annoyed at the same time. He started to answer her question he opened his mouth again to talk. "My friends are not dorks and they are inside eating their lunch" he told her calmly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Claire fake laughed at his sarcasm like it was a joke then said "Was I supposed to laugh or something? That was the lamest thing I've heard." She rolled her eyes then got up straightening her shirt. "Looks like the little Gryffindor's learning some comebacks. Oh ok so you just left them. What a friend they have!" Claire said looking at her nails and chuckled loudly this time and waited to see his reaction. She didn't care that she was shorter than him, at least she has some wits.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 am

Daniel smirked at her and rolled his eyes at her her Typical Slytherin he thought watching her look at his nail telling him that he had learned some comebacks. "Wow, i am really hurt!." he grinned at her. He was enjoying this but knew he had to stop somehow at least try to befriend with her at least he didn't want to make any enemies today. "What is your problem woman. You slytherin thinks your so cool acting like a smart arse but really your not. It just pathetic and sad " he asked her, calmly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top