Finding Out;; Thomas Tangleton - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding Out;; Thomas Tangleton - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding Out;; Thomas Tangleton

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding Out;; Thomas Tangleton - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding Out;; Thomas Tangleton

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 am

Thomas grinned, figuring it was almost time to try and bring her over. If there was ever a time, it was now. He reached down and he grabbed both of her hands with his and spoke "Are you ready to commit to the cause?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Finding Out;; Thomas Tangleton - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding Out;; Thomas Tangleton

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:20 am

[[OOC: I'm not gonna put DE in her rank, etc. until she 'officially' becomes one. Should I meet Voldy (can imagine that scene being RP'd XD) or can any DE turn me? Maybe there should be a few people as Narezza is turning too (unless she already has??) or whatever. Idk much about DE ways xD.]]

Davina was a bit surprised as Thomas grabbed her hands. She hadn't been expecting that. Then again, Thomas wasn't exactly predictable; quite the opposite in fact. She had a feeling what the cause was, but Thomas hadn't said the name yet. She wanted to hear him say it. She didn't know why he wasn't. "What exactly do you mean by the cause?" she asked, having a good idea of the answer. It was obvious she knew too, by the way she said it, but she needed to hear him say it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:35 am

Thomas looked at her when she asked what the cause was. He looked around the room before he answered. He was sure she was on his side now, but he was also sure she would be shocked, but she was so far in now. He knew she wanted it, but him actually saying it might frighten her, but he also knew that she wanted it. She wanted it almost more than Thomas did, he wanted to become a Death Eater because it would be fun, she was doing this for revenge. Thomas looked at her in her eyes, trying to look comforting.

"The Death Eaters cause." He said it quietly, but calmly and reassuringly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:42 am

Davina smiled as he said it. She was ready. She wanted revenge. She was being active, she was going to get revenge. She needed to do this. She wanted to do this. For her father, for her family, for herself. "I'm ready." she simply said, looking Thomas in the eyes. She didn't know how to officially become one or anything, though she expected he would tell her soon enough. He wasn't going to hang around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:51 am

[ OOC: I can make you a Death Eater, but officially of course you will have to go and register and all that jazz, which you already know about. ]

He smiled and he stood up while saying "Very good." He walked over to the door and he shut it, and he also muttered a few incanations to make the door sound proof so no one could hear into it. He was afraid some noise would be made. He quickly made his way back over to her with his wand out, a look of excitement in his eyes. He lifted his sleeve on his left forearm and revealed his mark to her.

"Joining the Death Eaters is something you cannot turn your back on. Once you are in, you are in. You will forever have the protection, as well as the power we offer. Now, I have told you about your revenge BUT, you must stay patient. You must trust and believe in me and know that i will not fail you, and I promise you I wont. Now, give me your arm."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:04 am

[[OOC: I'll register myself when I feel like it xD. I can't WAIT to see Darren's reaction xD.]]

Davina was excited. She saw Thomas walking around, closing the door and muttering various incantations. He showed her his mark. She wanted one. She was going to get one! She couldn't wait.

Davina looked up at Thomas, as he was taller than her. "I won't turn back on it. I will be patient, I will believe. We won't fail." she replied, half repeating what he said and half agreeing with all of it. She was ready. She pulled up her sleeve and held out her arm. She wondered what it would feel like.

Finding Out;; Thomas Tangleton - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:06 am

Thomas grinned and he pressed his wand to her skin. It was going to be a painful thing for her, he remembered his, one of the first times he had been in a lot of pain. He remembered even letting out a scream, something he never did, but it was worth it. Without asking if she was ready, he muttered the spell and slowly the mark began to form onto her skin. He held her arm tight for she was surely to jerk away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:09 am

Davina held her arm steady. There was no turning back, she was going to do this. She was determined. A surge of pain went through her arm as Thomas pressed the wand to it. She didn't let out a sound, she would be brave. She wasn't some wimp. She would show that she had got what it takes to be a successful Death Eater. She started smiling, thinking of the revenge she would take out on the Ministry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:15 am

When she did not scream, Thomas only smiled at her. Her feeling of revenge far outweighed the pain she was feeling. His plan had worked, and it would only work if his secret was kept from her, if she ever found out what he did she would surely turn on him and the Death Eaters, which was not something that could be done lightly. Once the mark was finished, he pocketed his wand and he nodded his head to her. "You will be contacted soon."

He felt bad leaving, but giving her time for her thoughts was the best thing right now. Soon she would be tested to make sure that she was actually ready for everything that was going to be thrown her way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Davina looked down at her left forearm as Thomas took his wand away from it. It was there. This was only the beginning, she realised. She looked back up at him. He simply said she would be contacted, then left. She wondered who would contact her. He left before she could ask him, though. She sat back down by the wall. She was going to get revenge. She looked at the letter and shoved it in her pocket. They wouldn't get away with this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top