Up To No Good ( Davina ) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Up To No Good ( Davina ) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Up To No Good ( Davina )

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Up To No Good ( Davina ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Up To No Good ( Davina )

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:02 pm

[ OOC: Sounds great! ]

Thomas grinned broadly, this was exactly who he wanted. "No, I don't assume you are a normal teenager, you are the one who is making assumptions. If I thought you were a normal teenage girl, I would not be wasting my time with you, but you must understand one thing; you cannot think you are all powerful. Even I myself have my limits that I must not cross. You cannot expect things to be given to you because you call yourself different, everything must be earned." He let those words sink in before he answered her next question.

"Have you ever wanted to seek revenge on someone, hurt someone for what they did to you, or teach someone a simple lesson?" his next comment would hopefully seal the deal "I can teach you the dark arts. The most powerful magic in the world. With my training you can learn magic you never dreamed of." He had to avoid discussion about the Death Eaters. He could not just go head first into it, he had to have her trust first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:26 pm

[[OOC: Cool, cool. She'll be a bit reluctant at first, I'll create a topic in the Owlery in a minute, then maybe Tom could be there when she gets the letter? Like a turning point! Oooh I like being evil to my charries sometimes xD.]]

Davina sighed. Since when had she said she was all-powerful? "I never said I was all-powerful. I said that I had great potential. There is a difference." she said, exasperated. Was Thomas not even listening to her? He was beginning to act like the other boys, not paying attention to what she was saying, just listening to what they wanted to here. Pity, he had seemed nice at first...

Dark. Magic. Davina knew about Dark Magic alright. She knew a lot about it. She had read about it many times, though she had never liked the sound of it. Books always said how evil it was and how it killed people, but Thomas was making it out to be not so bad. She was confused. That was something unusual for her. She didn't know what to say. "Er..." she began, trailing off. Powerful, dark magic, what next? It was all happening too fast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:30 pm

[ OOC: Or what if Thomas secretly had some of the Death Eaters kill him, or what if Thomas killed him. What an interesting secret that would be! ]

He knew that it would be something big for her, especially after hearing about how bad it was all of her life. Unless one was born interested in it, it was not something people usually wanted to dip their fingers into. Again, he would have to be careful with where he went with it next. "Everyone says that Dark Magic is evil or bad because no one wants you to learn it. If you do, you will have an advantage over everyone else, which is not fair, thus evil. Its the way of the world, when something is unfair, people call it evil."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:39 pm

[[OOC: I think it needs to be something so that Davina will want revenge on the Order/Ministry/Hogwarts. Maybe some Aurors kill him & the DEs can help her get revenge? If the DEs killed him...unless they killed him and blamed it on the Aurors!! Davina needs to think it's someone else so she can join to gain revenge though.]]

Davina listened to Thomas' explanation. It...it actually made perfect sense, logically. She had never learnt any Dark Magic, she had been told it was evil. Thomas could be right, it could just be an unfair advantage. But was it? He could be being evil to her and tricking her. What was he doing to her? Dark Magic. Dark, not evil. What did Dark mean? The word 'dark' could mean many, many things. Davina didn't know what to think anymore. "I see what you mean..." she said, not knowing what else to say. He had a valid point. Did that mean she agreed? Did she think it was good? What did she think? "I'm not sure..." she added, trailing off again. She needed time. She couldn't think straight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:46 pm

Thomas was starting to get through to her, she was beginning to listen and become interested in what he had to say, this was going excellent. Adding another soldier to the ranks was always good, especially when they added someone with such enthusiasm for power, and the brains to go along with it. Rarely did one see a Death Eater who was not just some brute who was good at casting a few spells. Anyone could learn spells, it took someone smart to become a great wizard.

"You can think on it then, no need to rush things. Rome was not built in a day." He grinned and he stood up, throwing out his hand to also help her up, but in the process his sleeve revealed a little bit of the mark on his arm for a few seconds. His smile faded, hoping she did not see it. It had only been there for a split second, maybe it would look like an illusion to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:00 pm

[[OOC: I'll open a thread in the Owlery after this, say it's a few days after this thread.]]

Davina could think about it. Thomas seemed to understand that she needed time. Most people rushed her. He was letting her choose. He wasn't forcing anything upon her. He wasn't questioning her potential anymore, she noticed. He finally realised, she thought. That's what she assumed, anyway.

"Yeah, I need to think. I'm too tired to decide on anything." Davina agreed. She wasn't in a mood to decide on anything. She had no idea what time it was, but it was relatively dark outside, and since it was the summer, that meant it was pretty late. She took his hand. She was so busy thinking she didn't notice anything on his arm. "Thanks." she said as she got up. "Bye." she simply said as she walked across the room and towards the stairs. That was an eventful evening, she thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Thomas stood still as she walked away and then a grin spread across his face as she left the room. He had only been a Death Eater for a few days but he was already recruiting, the more he could get the better off they would be, but with this one, he was going to have to push her over the edge somehow. He was going to have to make her life change in a way that would have her come to him begging for help, then an idea slipped into his head. It would be his first murder, but it would be indirectly. Quickly he made his way to the owlery and wrote a letter requesting the order to be sent out. In a few days, she would be his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top