Sterling Silver
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sterling Silver Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sterling Silver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sterling Silver Empty Sterling Silver

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 am

Sterling Silver: 14 y/o, 4th year

++ Dark gray eyes, loose, dirty-blonde hair. Short and thin--(scrawny, runt) His right eye is squinted a little more than his left because of a Quidditch accident that occurred when he was 7 and trying to play beater with his older siblings.

++ Sterling is generally very studious, and sometimes too much so. He tends to be aggravated, irritable and distant when he is immersed in his studies. He is terrible at transfiguration, although he's okay at conjuring. Usually achieves an Acceptable on examinations. Charms is his best practical subject, which he studies most fervently for hours on end, using the Hover Charm non-verbally upon boredom. Yes, he is able to do non-verbal spells 2 years early, but only in the spells he's best at. He usually achieves Outstanding upon charms examinations. He usually Exceeds Expectations in DADA, and can win duels occasionally because he can nonverbally produce a powerful Shield Charm, but is inadept at most hexes and jinxes. He enjoys brewing complex potions in his spare time. He has attempted Felix Felicis 7 times and succeeded once--he keeps a store of 48 hours worth of it in his trunk. His best subject is Ancient Runes, because it requires no practice, and is purely bookwork and memorization.

++ He's generally a bad Quidditch player. He's a decent Keeper and Chaser, but very clumsy and therefore a bad beater. He pigheadedly refuses to wear glasses despite horrendous eyesight which makes it difficult for him to spot the Snitch. He's never before been on the House Team

++ Sterling is a pure-blood, but both his parents are Muggle Born. He has 3 older sisters and one younger brother--which resulted in him having an abnormally sensitive personality. All 3 of his older sisters are not as studious as he is, but more popular and load better at Quidditch.

PS, I couldn't find a solid template, so I wrote it in paragraph form. I hope this I did this right *crosses fingers*
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Sterling Silver Empty Re: Sterling Silver

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 am

Sorry, I actually DID do it wrong lol. Okay, here's my ACTUAL application.

Name: Stephen, character name Sterling
How you found Potter's Army: http://www.ranklists.com/harrypotter/topsites.html
Any other characters on Potter's Army: No
Anything else: Erm... if there was then I think I pretty much covered it in the above post Razz
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:26 am

lol. Well you should of used our character template but its OK. Just one thing, which house do you want to be sorted in? Name two. I don't want to sort you into a house you might not like.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:39 pm

My first choice would be Ravenclaw, and my second choice would be Gryffindor Smile Thanks, I forgot we're allowed to giver preference to the Sorting Hat Wink
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Sterling Silver sorted into RAVENCLAW.

Sterling Silver Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Thankyou very much Madame Jemma the Sorting Hat Wink
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Anytime =))

Sterling Silver Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top