Half-way there;; Open
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Half-way there;; Open Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Half-way there;; Open

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Half-way there;; Open Empty Half-way there;; Open

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Jemma was sitting in the middle of the staff lounge, by the fire. She had been marking exams all day and was completely exhausted. She had a coffee which she was using to keep herself awake, although it didn't seem to be working all that well. She had tried reading a book, but that hadn't seemed to work either. She looked at the fire and started daydreaming.

Half-way there;; Open Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Half-way there;; Open Empty Re: Half-way there;; Open

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Jessica walked in with Andrew strapped to he fount , she had just done her first day of classes with him the girls in her class seeming more interested in Andrew than her class but who could blame them , she smiled as she looked down at the now sleeping baby, cradled in the carrier across her front.

"ok your father can take you later, i need to change and rest" she said softly, reaching out she brushed some soft hair from his eyes as she crossed to the most comfiest chair she saw only to fine it occupied"ow, I'm sorry i thought this chair was empty" she said with a smile
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Jemma heard someone enter the room. Turning around, she saw it was the History of Magic Professor, Jess Darkangel, with her boy. She couldn't rememeber his name though. She cursed under her breath. She knew the name, she did. She had just forgotten.

Jemma smiled as the Professor approached her. "No problem." she said, getting up. She would have fallen asleep if she had stayed in that chair much longer anyway, she thought. It was too comfortable, if that was even possible. She moved to a chair opposite, one of the most uncomfortabe chairs in the room. I'll never fall asleep here, she reckoned. "How are you?" she asked Jess, smiling at the boy.

Last edited by Jemma Tiquelle on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Jess smiled taking Andrews hand in her own "we're just fine" she said "although some of the girls in my class probably would have liked to taken him home with them" she joked as she sat down slipping him gently from the holder she rested him on her knee his fair hair sticking up all over the place as he slept peaceful in her arms "I could probably use a hot bath and a rub down but that's for his father to do when he returns"she smiled up at Jemma"so hows your day been?" she looked at the marking that lay close by "I see busy"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Jemma laughed at Jess' joke, imagining that a lot of the girls were distracted by him. She thought it was a miracle Jess had managed to teach at all. She must be a good teacher, she thought.

Jemma looked towards her pile of work. She had been doing it all day, yet only half of it was done. "Yeah, I've been marking a lot of the exams today. I managed to get half of them done, but I'm exhausted now." she told Jess. "It's funny how sitting down and marking is so tiring." she added.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Jess smiled "then take a brake " she said "I find it helps me to not think of it for a while, then when i go back it flies " she grinned as she felt Andrew shift in her arms "first time he's slept all day" she said softly as she gently caressed his cheek the ring she wore glinting in the soft fire light.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Still rather shocked at the rather good luck of getting the post she headed to the staff lounge. Ariana poked her head around the door noted that there was a few other staff members lounging about talking, she wasnt sure if she should interupt. ”Come on Ria pull yourself together” she muttered under her breath.

She walked into the room, and to no one in particular introduced herself. “Hello I thought I would say hello my name is Ariana Dawntouch the new school nurse”
Ariana hope that by talking to herself in the middle of the room she didnt look like a complete nut.

Last edited by Ariana Dawntouch on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:37 pm

"Yeah, I think I'll have to." Jemma told Jess, knowing she was right. She was just about to say something else but she saw another woman walk into the room, one she didn't recognise. The woman introduced herself as Ariana Dawntouch, the school nurse. Jemma turned around and smiled. "Hello! I'm Jemma Tiquelle, Divination Professor and Head of Hufflepuff." Jemma introduced herself and said her job. "Come and sit over here, if you want." she said, smiling at the woman. She always liked to talk to her fellow staff members.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Jess smiled but as she was about to speak but someone else spoke and rather loudly, it woke Andrew and he cried , jess stood up with Andrew over her shoulder shushing him a she rocked side to side "Jessica Darkangel, this is Andrew, my son" she said turning her back so she could see his face his blue eyes now looking at everything.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Ariana smiled at the two women who introduced themselves Jemma and Jessica. She made her way over to them and took a seat opposite. “I hope I am not interrupting but if I didn’t come and say hello now I might hideaway in the hospital wing forever.” She grinned at that and relaxed into the chair.

She wiped away the hair that had fallen across her face and decided to clip it back. “So how long have you both been here if you don’t mind me asking?” She watched Jessica with Andrew and smiled gently before adding “How old is this little man?”
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top