A Mathematical Analysis of ... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Mathematical Analysis of ... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Mathematical Analysis of ...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Mathematical Analysis of ... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mathematical Analysis of ...

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:42 pm

LOL so let me get this streight.Nikki made Lily after which she made Izzie so Daniel dumps Lily?What is the difference anyway?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

A Mathematical Analysis of ... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Mathematical Analysis of ...

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:44 pm

^Nooo, Lily isn't Nikki! Lily is another girl who is handling this VERY well.
Nikki split up with Daniel/Andy (idk why, can't remember which account) and got annoyed SO created Izzie to steal Daniel back off Lily.

A Mathematical Analysis of ... - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Isn't that like retarded?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Jemma Tiquelle wrote:Mkay, Lily is going less active because...Nikki is being stupid?? She created Izzie to obsess over Daniel so he would dump Lily and go out with her again. And succeeded!! Mhm, she doesn't seem to know the line between IC and OOC drama. /rant

I'm trying to get Ben to RP with her & maybe some other people RPing with her wouldn't hurt either.

NIkki is crazy, but its Andrianas fault really..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Yeah, kinda. It's both of them. Lily's awesome though, according to Andy she's fine with it and will RP the break-up and such. Her activity is going down though so I'm afraid she'll go inactive.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:41 pm

Well ok

And I do RP with her, with Albus
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:43 pm

^Yeah but she did like 30 posts a day before, 25 with Andy. Now it's just the five.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Well thats what happens all the time. New girls come, Andrian dates them, then dumps them and they leave the site. Rather annoying but u can't do much about it..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:51 pm

^Yeah there is, make sure anyone dating Andy has at least 3 other people they RP with actively, if not daily plus a few others who they RP with a bit. Make sure Andy isn't their only friend on the site.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Maybe i should send Andy an essay everytime he dumps someone?That way he will think it twice. Laughing JK something else has to pop.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum