Divination NEWT Exam
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Divination NEWT Exam Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Divination NEWT Exam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divination NEWT Exam Empty Divination NEWT Exam

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat May 23, 2009 3:59 pm

[[OOC: Fill out the bits inside the curved brackets (()) and don’t edit any of the coding. Message me your exam when you’re done. Don’t reply or hint or answer any questions in this topic, although you can roleplay answering the exam here, just don’t give anything away. M’kay? Good.]]

BIC:
Professor Jemma Tiquelle was walking up and down the Main Hall, distributing the Divination exam papers to her students. She hoped that they would all do really well, as they had worked ever so hard to get to this point. After all of the papers had been given out, she returned to the front of the hall, by the big hour glass.

“Ok, everyone. You should check you have the right paper and fill out your details on the front.” Professor Tiquelle told everyone, making sure that her voice was loud enough to be heard throughout the entire hall. “Any questions?” she asked them all. As nobody raised their hand, she took it as a no. “Ok, that’s good.” she said taking one last look around the hall. “Ok, you may begin.” she announced as she waved her wand which started off the timer. They would have one hour to complete the exam.

Code:

[size=16]NEWT Examination in Divination[/size]
[size=10][b]Surname:[/b] ((Enter Surname Here))
[b]Name:[/b] ((Enter First Name Here))
[b]Year:[/b] ((Enter Year Here))[/size]

[size=14][u]Section A: Written[/u][/size]
[size=12][b]1: What do the symbols ‘a falcon’ and ‘a straight line’ mean when you see them in a teacup?[/b] [i]2 marks[/i]
((Enter your answer here.))

[b]2: What symbols represent ‘love’ and ‘decisions/complications’ when you see them in a teacup?[/b] [i]2 marks[/i]

[b]3: Name the three other methods of predicting the future.[i]3 marks[/i]

[b]4: In your opinion, what are the best and worst symbols to see in a teacup and why?[/b] [i]4 marks[/i]

[b]5: What are the advantages and disadvantages of using tea leaves over other methods of predicting the future?[/b [i]4 marks[/i]

[b]6: Name a Seer, a Prophecy they made and any details about the Prophecy (like who it was about, who it was made to, etc.).[/b] [i]5 marks[/i]
((Enter your answer here.))[/size]

[size=14][u]Section B: Practical[/u][/size]
[size=12][b]Write a short roleplay in which you attempt to predict the future using tea leaves. You will be marked for how you roleplay as well as your understanding of the subject.[/b][i]20 marks[/i]
((Enter your answer here.))[/size]
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top