Having a drink (Albus) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Having a drink (Albus) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Having a drink (Albus)

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a drink (Albus) - Page 3 Empty Re: Having a drink (Albus)

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 4:40 pm

"No! No, you know I didn't meant that Albus!" Lily said looking at him apologently. "I'm just saying...He's a grear guy Albus. And he really means to me a lot." she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun May 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Albus shrugged, he was a bit annoyed but it was hard to get angry at Lily. Anyways, he knew he was being a bit over-sensitive. "Ok fine," Albus said, rolling his eeyes. "You have to introuduce me to him though.."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 5:05 pm

"Um...sure" said Lily. She really didn't liked that idea. Maybe Albus won't like him. Then, she remebered that she heard Gryffindor students gossip about them, because they walked in when Lily accidentaly fell on top of his. And they gossiped about stupid thing like he's a death eater just because he's from Durmstang. Albus will surely hear these things soon. "Oh, and Al. Don't believe everything you hear people say." said Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun May 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Albus suddenly got suspicious again, why was she telling him that? But he trusted her, so he let it drop. "Well, OK, though I'm still gonna tell James," he said with a grin. He wondered what would his brothers reaction be.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 5:39 pm

"James?" asked Lily nervous. "Um...you don't need to do that. I'm sure he already knows" said Lily

"You can meet him in the great hall, before exams. We will all be there." suggested Lily
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Tue May 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Albus doubted that James knew, but he would soon anyways. "Ok sure. And speaking of exams, shouldn't you be studying?" Albus asked.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 9:07 pm

"Studying? Nope. I have already revised everything a long time before" said Lilly. "And you? Aren't you suppose to me studying?" she asked Albus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed May 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Albus rolled his eyes, he didn't like it when people took exams easy. Though it was only Lily's third year. "Yeah, I came to Hogsmeade because someone said the Charms teacher was here, I had a question for him but he doesn't seem to be here," he said shrugging.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 9:05 pm

"Really?" asked Lily chuckling, raising her eyebrow. "If I see the Charms professor, I promise I'll tell you." she said smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed May 06, 2009 9:09 pm

"Yeah well, I don't think he's here. Anyways, I better get back and study then," Albus said turning slightly.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum