Having a drink (Albus)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Having a drink (Albus) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Having a drink (Albus)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a drink (Albus) Empty Having a drink (Albus)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:16 am

Lily walked into the three broomsticks. She was glad she got in, because outside was freezing. She sat at a empty table and saw the waiter. "One butterbeer, please" she said, ordering herself a drink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Having a drink (Albus) Empty Re: Having a drink (Albus)

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:29 am

Albus walked into the three broomsticks, bored and lonely. He wondered where Rose was as he hadn't seen her in a while. So with one of his very few friends gone, he was quite lonely. Spotting Lily near the bar, he walked over to her. He got a long much better with his little sister than James. "Hey sis, whats up?" he said.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:32 am

Lily turned when she heard someone call her name and saw her brother. "Oh, hey Albus. Take a seat. Nothing much. I was just bored so I figured I would go to the three broomsticks to have a drink. What about you, anything new?" asked Lily taking a sip of her drink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:05 pm

"Not really, just being annoyed by James all the time. Though I had a detention in the forbidden forest yesterday, it was actually pretty fun," Albus replied. He then turned and ordered a butterbeer.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:11 pm

"Uh, tell me about it. James does that to people. Annoy them" said Lily laughing. "A detention in the forbidden forest? And you say it was fun? Are you sure you're alright, Albus?" asked Lily joking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:15 pm

"Yeah I know," Albus said, rolling his eyes. His brother was a real prankster. He found it funny to annoy people. "Well it was. It was a great adventure. Rose came too."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

"Oh, yeah! I heard about that! Actually the whole school did" chukled Lily. "You were with Malfoy, right? That must have been really fune then" said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:55 pm

"Yeah we were," Albus said, starting to frown. "He wasn't that annoying though.."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:58 pm

"Really? Scorpius Malfoy not annoying? Must have been a new one." said Lily laughing. That was a thing hard to believe. "So, are the gossips true that you're dating someone? Sorry, had to ask" said Lily smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:13 pm

"Yeah, it was rather surprising, I think he has a crush on Rose or something and didn't want to act like a retard in front of her," Albus said thoughtfully. "And no, I'm not," he added, rolling his eyes.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum