Girls Getting Ready For The Dance - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Girls Getting Ready For The Dance - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Girls Getting Ready For The Dance

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girls Getting Ready For The Dance - Page 4 Empty Re: Girls Getting Ready For The Dance

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Lilly looked at her confused. "No. I'm the youngest , so they really don't tell me much. But....what happend?" Lilly asked. She was sure that if it was something important, her family would tell her. At least she thought so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Girls Getting Ready For The Dance - Page 4 Empty Re: Girls Getting Ready For The Dance

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:24 pm

Boy, where did Zoe start. "Well I guess I can give it all in a nut shell. My mother, Fleur, finally got tired of looking at me, and those are her words. She kicked me out. Told me to get out of her house and never to come back. Grandma, Molly, felt sorry so she made sure I had a home and everything away from the family. My dad, Bill and twin brother, Louis are really the only ones who have anything to do with me. But they are also strained because of Mothers pressure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Lilly looked at her shocked. "You must be joking! She kicked you out? How horrible! But why whould she do such a thing. She's your mother after all." said Lilly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:32 pm

"You would think that that little fact mattered. Nope." Zoe laughed as she walked toward a nearby chair. "No, mother has made it clear since forever that I should be more like her or Victorie or Dominique. That the fact that I was more like my brother and my father that something must be wrong with me. She hates the fact of me being a Tom Boy. I'm actually glad she kicked me out. I am so tired of dealing with that crap."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Lilly felt sorry for Zoe. Without a family who loves her. Actually, with a family like that, she was better without them. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I can't believe they didn't tell me this. So now you're living alone when school ends?" asked Lilly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:51 pm

"Of course they havnt said anything. To everyone they meet, I'm a bad seed that left their home. Only a few know the real reasons I'm no longer there. But its ok. I am far better off without them." Zoe said with a sad voice. She did miss not having a family but also knew that she was better off without if they were going to treat her the way they had.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:02 pm

"You're right about that. If they treated me that way, I would do the same thing for sure." said Lilly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top