Girls Getting Ready For The Dance - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Girls Getting Ready For The Dance - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Girls Getting Ready For The Dance

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Girls Getting Ready For The Dance - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls Getting Ready For The Dance

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Lilly was nervous about the ball. She did like those things, but she hated the feeling she had to look pretty. She went through her stuff and found a dress she was planning to wear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Girls Getting Ready For The Dance - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls Getting Ready For The Dance

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 pm

The sound of another person entering the bathroom made Zoe look up. It was just little Lilly. At first she didn't know if she should say anything or not. Most of the Potter family was like her own, they hated her. Instead of saying hello she just nodded in Lilly's direction. Returning her gaze to the mirror.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Lilly saw Zoe Weasly nodd to her and she smiled. She was happy to see someone she knows, but on the other hand, she really didn't know Zoe that well. "Hey, Zoe. You look lovely" said Lilly smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Looking back up as she heard her name, Zoe smiled. "Thanks. So do you." Finally getting her dress as prefect as she was acutally going to get it, she turned to face the others in the room. "How have you been Lilly?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:46 pm

"Fine. Tired from all the classes and homework, James annoying me all the time...you know, the usual. How about you?" asked Lilly. She know realised that she hadn't talked to Zoe in a really long time and she felt a little bad because of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:51 pm

"You know for some reason I can believe that one." Zoe said with a smirk. James as a big joker and loved to cause a lot of problems. He had been giving the prefects a headache for a while. "I'm doing good. At least better than I was."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:54 pm

"Then you were? Why? What had happened?" asked Lilly, a little afraid of what the answer could be. But the she was always overreacting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Zoe couldn't help but smile. "I was sick a few months back. Its ok. My parents made sure that no one knew about it. So don't worry. I'm better now. And thats all that really matters."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:04 pm

"Oh...Right. Just sick. Well I'm glad you're better now. Must be really busy. Owls and everything" said Lilly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:08 pm

"You have no idea. They are all about to drive me bonkers. I so need a break." Zoe said shaking her head. It was the truth, but she left the other part out. The other part that had been bothering her for a while now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top