What do you think Voldemort Patronus would be? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What do you think Voldemort Patronus would be? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What do you think Voldemort Patronus would be?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think Voldemort Patronus would be? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think Voldemort Patronus would be?

Post by Darren Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:32 am

lol ya it would be cool if his patronus was something stupid
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

What do you think Voldemort Patronus would be? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think Voldemort Patronus would be?

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:19 pm

You're wright darklord.It would be very funny.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:03 pm

i think ill draw that lol
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:23 am

I think his would be a tarantula...or even a giant amoeba
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:04 am

I don't know what those animal are and don't laugh at me but i deffinetly think he either doesn't need to do one or it a snake Patronus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:07 pm

Snake or spider... a tarantula is a spider andrian.... lol and even id ont know whats a giant amobea
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:03 am

A giant ameoba is a 'unicelleur organism.' It wouldn't be able to be a patronus. [I only knew that because we talked about it in school today and looked at one under the microscope] {*sleeping*}
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:37 am

Oh cool yea i think a spider would do him he has nothing happy in his life
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:49 pm

Maybe a zombie hehe! lol! lol! That if he has one.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:52 pm

a zombie isnt an animal is it? I still say snake or dragon!
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top