First Patronus
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Patronus Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Patronus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Patronus Empty First Patronus

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:18 pm

A silver lynx glided through the window and landed on Wilson's desk without making any noise. It looked around the room for some sign of the professor.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

First Patronus Empty Re: First Patronus

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Wilson entered his office, as he had just been finished with his class. He noticed an animal on his desk. ''Ah, Kingsley, my dear chap, it seems that you have remembered me. How are things going?'', he asked taking a seat.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:43 pm

The lynx jumped off the desk as Wilson entered the room. Alone, good. "Good, I managed to get Emof out of Azkaban without any problem. Currently we are at Ireland, hiding from the ministry. We don't plan on staying there long," the lynx informed him with Kingsleys voice. "So hows things at Hogwarts?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 pm

''Ireland? If you need any help, I have connections there, in the Irish Ministry. If you need any sort of help, just ask.'', he said. ''Regarding the school... well, slow. There have been several changes in the staff, but all of them are acceptable, none of them are Diggory's people. Although, he has installed a new subject... Alchemy, I do not know why and what he does there. Do you need any info on that?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 pm

"Thats odd, I thought he would put all ministry people and start teaching dark arts," the lynx murmered. "So stuff isn't that bad? And I really don't see how he would be using Alchemy as a bad thing..."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 am

''Yes, that struck me, although... I have heard reports from students that all the classes are going according to plan. You know, there was some trouble with Lupin and some students later on, when they tried to play the heroes and I had to... restrain them, well, to be precise, I have disarmed them and followed them to Khaat's house. She tried to contact Potter, but luckily she did not. That would have jeopardized the whole plan, which would not be good. If Majere found out that I am loyal to you and that the whole assault thing was a plan, it would not be good, not for me, he cannot harm me, but for the school.'', Wilson said. He had almost forgotten about that little incident. ''He called Manson to his office later, I do not know what he did to her, what kind of detention he used. I tried to get that part out of him, but he would not tell. Regarding his subject... Alchemy is not dangerous, but why install it in the first place.. why even install a new subject... that is what struck me. Should I find something out about what he is doing in there?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Kingsley listened to that with a grim face, he wondered what Vincent had done to Manson. "I guess you could find out then, it would be helpful to know what he is up too," Shacklebolt said thoughtfully. "But first Wilson, let me explain to you my plan to remove Majere quickly."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 am

''You know Kingsley, you should have continued. There is no one here, except the two of us.'', he said. ''Now, let me hear the Grand Puba's big master plan.'', he said leaning back in his chair.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top