Victoire Weasley's Mansion
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Victoire Weasley's Mansion Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Victoire Weasley's Mansion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoire Weasley's Mansion Empty Victoire Weasley's Mansion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Victoire Weasley has the good life. She had her own house to herself. It was great. She was rich, and could get anything she ever wants. She loved her house. It was great, big, nice. She felt at home with it. She just wished she had someone to share it with.... like a boy.

Victoire sighed and walked into her gaint living room and plopped down on one of the couch. She was happy. She turned on the TV to th quidditch. IT was here favorite thing to play. She was hardly ever home, so she just rode her broom and played in the trees.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Victoire Weasley's Mansion Empty Re: Victoire Weasley's Mansion

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:40 pm

Mariana saw that someone recently moved in very close to her house so she decided to pay her new neighbrow a visit.She baked a cake and walked gracefully towards the door of the new occupied house.She hoped that this new neighbrow was pleasant and sociable person so she rang on the door.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 am

She opened the door and saw someone she didn't know. She smiled. She saw the cake. " Hello. I am Victoire Weasley." She said gently. " Come in" She said softly. She felt please. She opened the door a little bit wider to allow the women in here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 10, 2009 7:25 pm

"Hello i am Mariana,Mariana Diggory your neighbrow." said Mariana as she came into the house. "I see you arranged yourself quite well." she said looking arround.House was very well decorated.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Victoire smiled, and nodded ." hello Mariana. thank you." She said softly. She felt happy. " Would you like to sit down?" She said softly, walking here into the living room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 10, 2009 7:52 pm

"Here i made this cake to greet you properly." said Mariana giving the cake she made to Victoire. "I hope you like fruit cakes." she said politely as she took a seat/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 8:08 pm

Victoire smiled. "thank you. Please sit down. I will put this in the kitchen. "She said rushing and putting the cake in the kitchen. She was happy. She walked back into the living room, and sat down next to Mariana.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 10, 2009 9:02 pm

"So are you going to tell me your name or you will make me play guessing game." asked Mariana as she turned to Victoire who just sat next to her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 12:34 am

Victoire blushed and nodded. " Oh Sorry. I am Victoire Weasley" She said softly, and smiled at Mariana. She was continued to Smile. " Would you like something drink or eat" She asked politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 12, 2009 6:42 pm

"Well glad to meet you Victoire.It's nice to have a neighbour like yourself." smiled Mariana as she offered a hand for a hand-shake. "Oh no thanks i am fine like this." she answered to other question.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top