PREVIOUS EXAM Questions and Answers
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

PREVIOUS EXAM Questions and Answers Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

PREVIOUS EXAM Questions and Answers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PREVIOUS EXAM Questions and Answers Empty PREVIOUS EXAM Questions and Answers

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:52 pm

Divination Exam Answers:
Written:
In tea leaves, what do the following foresee?

Grim: Death Omen
Cross: Trials and Sufferings
Tear: Love
Sun: Happiness
Straight Line: Content with Life

In tea leaves, what foresees the following?

Deadly Enemy: Falcon
Windfall/Unexpected Gold: Acorn
An Attack: Club
Danger: Skull
Decisions: Triangle

What, in your opinion are the best and worst symbols to get and why?
Symbols with the correct interpretations and valid reasons.
(Eg. An acorn because it means gold and I want to be rich when I grow up; but the worst is the grim because I don’t want to die soon I want to live a full life. Full marks.)

Outline the basic method for reading tea leaves.
Prepare + drink tea, SWIRL TEACUP ROUND 3 TIMES ANTICLOCKWISE then identify the symbols and interpret from there.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of using tea leaves over other methods of telling the future? Write your answer in full sentences.
Advantages: Shape telling isn’t too hard. Good place for amateurs to start. Advanced Seers can interpret it more effectively though.
Disadvantages: Some shapes can be confused. Advanced Seers may find it too easy.If the shape isn’t definable it is useless.

Name one Seer and a prophecy they have made, including who they made it to, what (roughly) was the prophecy about, who the prophecy was about and whether it was right or not.
The above. Correct Seer, audience, characters and content.

Who has previously taught Divination at Hogwarts? Any teacher will do.
Where is the Divination classroom located? North tower
How do you enter the classroom? Through a trap door, up a ladder.
What are two methods you can use to tell the future apart from tea leaves? Crystal ball, dream interpreting or palmistry. Any two will do.

PREVIOUS EXAM Questions and Answers Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top