Peace;; Closed;; James Potter - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Peace;; Closed;; James Potter - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Peace;; Closed;; James Potter

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peace;; Closed;; James Potter - Page 4 Empty Re: Peace;; Closed;; James Potter

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:28 pm

[[OOC: Don't worry!! You posted in the away thread. I'm not going to be on like EVERY DAY at the moment but every few days I'll reply here.]]

Davina nodded. She liked football but she wasn't very good at it. Well, her brother had been amazing so it was hard when she was always compared to him. "Yeah, it's fun." she agreed. "It's quite hard though. Well, I always played with my brother who was amazing so it was hard for me anyway." she told James. She had never known how good she really was as she didn't play with anyone else. She thought it was weird they were talking about muggle sports, but then any conversation was weird for her. James was so cool and popular and nice but she was a total geek. She didn't know why he bothered to talk to her. She liked it though. He was nice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:02 pm

James smiled. "He was really good? That's pretty awesome. Don't worry, I'd probably be really bad too. Anything without magic is a little more difficult for me since that's how I was raised," he said. He was happy that she seemed to be opening up to him. She probably needed it. He knew that she wasn't exactly the most popular girl but he figured talking to her would probably make her day. Or at least he hoped so, he liked being nice to people. Even though sometimes he came off as mean with his practical jokes, he always just did it to spark conversation and for laughs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Davina smiled in response to James smiling. There was something about him that was making her open up. She didn't know why she was doing this. She was usually really shy but it was different with James. It was one of the very few things that she didn't know. "Yeah, I can understand that. I was raised in a part-magic part-muggle environment as my parents thought it as important for me to know about both worlds." she told James. "I always preferred the magical things though. Most people would though, I expect." She didn't know why James was speaking to her, but she was glad he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:26 am

"Yeah I know what you mean," he began. "I think once you have a life filled with magic and are exposed to it then it's hard to imagine living without it." He looked into the trophy case a little closer and tried to remember the reason he had even come here in the first place but he couldn't really think of one. Whatever the reason was, however, he was glad that he had come because he had managed to make a new friend. And it seemed that Davina felt the same way, evident by the way that she couldn't stop smiling and he knew she was mostly shy. He knew he was smiling a lot too, but that was kind of normal for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:02 pm

[[OOC: Sorry this reply has come kinda late.]]

Davina nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I undestand that. I'm sure that I would feel the same way if I was raised like that." she said, not adding much to what he had already said. This was typical of her though, as she was generally quite shy. She had talked for quite a while with James, which was unusual for her. She hoped she would talk to him more in the future. She hoped he wasn't the kind of guy who would talk to her once then never speak to her again or anything. He didn't seem like that kind of guy. He seemed like...a friend. She had another friend. It wasn't everyday she made a new friend. The words were just starting to sink in.
Davina tried to clear her head and tried to continue the conversation with James. Not very successfully though. "So, uh..." she began, trailing off. "When did you show your first signs of being a wizard?" she asked him, curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 6:39 pm

James smiled at her question. He was glad that she spoke up and asked a question, it made him feel like she was learning to break out of her shell a little more with him. "I don't really know," he said. "I mean, I just always remember being around it. But I think myself it wasn't until I was about 7 or 8..Around that time things started happening that I had no control over. My dad said it was like that for him too. Of course for him he had absolutely no clue what was up," he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 8:19 pm

Davina was shocked that she had actually started a small conversation. She wasn't used to this. Usually people just ignored her; laughed at her; teased her and generally weren't that nice to her at all, let alone spoke to her in a nice way. She couldn't help smiling at him.
Davina wondered what it would have been like for James' father, growing up with muggles who knew about magic and then being magical but not knowing and all that. She didn't want to ask James though, she figured he probably had enough of people asking about his famous father. She knew almost everything about Harry Potter anyway though. "Yeah, it must have been really weird for him. I guess we're both lucky that we grew up within magical families that knew exactly what was happenning to us." she replied. "I was a bit freaked out at first but my parents explained it all to me so I was fine with it. My older brother was really jealous though."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top