Changing the temperature[ 3 people]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Changing the temperature[ 3 people] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Changing the temperature[ 3 people]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changing the temperature[ 3 people] Empty Changing the temperature[ 3 people]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:09 pm

A few weeks have passed since the snow melted and the heat returned yet it felt remarkaable warm for some apprent reason. Danny was ordered to go down for extra credit to solve the problem. He found it easy yet he didn't know what awaited. Danny walked down into the dungeons at midday and walked around. He walked into the furnace room and a small fireplace was there. "Oh," he whispered to himself chuckling This is the easiset extra points ever
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Changing the temperature[ 3 people] Empty Re: Changing the temperature[ 3 people]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Zoe was walking around the Dungeons when she heard someone else's footsteps. She followed the sound of footsteps. They took her to the furnace room. "Anyone in here?" Zoe called. Why would anyone be down here she wondered? If it were elves she couldn't have heard anything. So it had to be a person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Changing the temperature[ 3 people] Empty Re: Changing the temperature[ 3 people]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Danny didn't recognize the voice and he turned to see it. He couldn't remmeber who it was. "Oh...hi..." he said feeling awkward "I'm here to cool down the furnace"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:25 pm

As Zoe rounded the cornor of a nearby furnace she saw who was making the noise. It was Danny. "Hey Danny. Long time no see." Zoe said. She walked a little closer to where he was standing. She looked at him for a few moments. "Are you ok? You look a little off." Zoe looked back to what he had been trying to do. Then she remembered the problem with warm air in school. It wasn't that bad in the Hufflepuff common room. It was normally cooler anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Danny tried to remember her and then after a painful click he remembered. "Hey," he smiled "sorry ever since I was ambushed i can't remember most things. what are you doing here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:29 pm

Zoe looked at him with a really curisoty. "Oh, sorry. When did that happen?" Then she thought for a moment. He didn't know who she was. She laughed a little at this. "Oops. I'm Zoe. I'm Hufflepuff." Zoe told him pointing at the emblem on her robes. "I was walking around the dungeons and heard a noise so I wanted to come check it out. Thats when I found you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top