At the Hufflepuff Table...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At the Hufflepuff Table... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At the Hufflepuff Table...

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At the Hufflepuff Table... Empty At the Hufflepuff Table...

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:03 pm

[[OOC: Since someone moved the topic out...I know who you are >.<...some Hufflepuff start to RP here!!]]

At the Hufflepuff Table... Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

At the Hufflepuff Table... Empty Re: At the Hufflepuff Table...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Zoe entered the Great Hall. She looked around. This was somethign that she awalys did. Not really sure why but she did it. Since she wasn't really looking for anyone in particular she continued toward the hufflepuff table. It was empty. Why did this suprise her? No one hardly ever came to eat here.

Zoe went about halfway down the table and sat down. She laid her drawbook and bag on the bench beside here. She really wasn't in a huge hurry to eat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:02 pm

[[Should i pretend it's next day after our talk,]]
Mariana walked into the great hall anxcious for breakfast since she didn;'t really eat something good for dinner.She saw Zoe at her usual place so she decided to sit across her. "Hey." she said wondering what is Zoe thinking of her after their last conversation.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:09 pm

(Thanks ok.)

Zoe looked up as the sound of someone coming to the table. It was Mari. She had not been in the common room. Zoe had been worried about her. She was still processing the information that Mari had told her the day before. It was a lot to take in. "Hey." She finally said. "How are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:16 pm

"I am okay." lied Mariana forcing a fake smile: "I was out walking the whole morning so you probably didn't see me." she added the fact which was truth.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Zoe looked at Mari. She could tell that Mari was not really ok. But how did she start that conversation. "Did you ahve a good walk?" She asked instead. Hopeing to come up with a way soon to cheer her up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:25 pm

"Yeah it was relaxing." replied Mariana truthfully: "How did you sleep?" she asked with a rather wish to come out with some good conversating topic.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:28 pm

"Thanks good. I am glad that it was." Zoe told her. She reached out to pour some juice. "Do you want some?" ZOe asked as she poured herself some. "It was ok. Nothing speical. Weird dreams."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:59 pm

"Yes sure." said Mariana showing Zoe her empty glass and added: "Weird dreams huh?If you saw mines you would be scared." she said putting a toast in her empty plate.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Zoe laughed a little. She poured Mari some juice. "I'm not sure about that. Half of them I can't remember. But It's almost as if I have had them before. I dont know." Zoe told her srugging her shoulders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top