Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN) Empty Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN)

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Sarah was in Hogsmead. She was walking around, looking for something to do. She was tired. She had met a girl named Zoe last night Hey had plans this weekend. She was cool. She was a hufflepuff. She seemed sweet. Zoe yawned and continued to walk along the road. She smiled, when she spotted the tea shop. She loved this store. She walked into and the tea hit her nose. She smiled.

Last edited by Sarah Cain on Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN) Empty Re: Kisses and Frogs (Zoe and OPEN)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:08 pm

Zoe was walking down the street. She didn't know who she thought she might run into but you never know. Just as she walked around a curve she saw someone she thought she knew. It looked like the new girl she met last night, Sarah. But she wasn't sure. She hurried up to see if it was her or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 pm

Sarah turned around and saw Zoe. " Hey Zoe. What's up?" She said sweetly. " i thought we had plans for this weekend?' She asked gently. She would be getting her money this weekend, so Zoe and her could go shopping and hang out. She smiled gently. " How is everything?' Sarah asked her gently pulling down her Hollister shirt that clung to her every curve. She had Aeropostale jeans on and gold heels. She smiled. She loved her outfit. She was raised in the Muggle world.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:37 pm

"Oh yea. I just was out and about and saw someone that I thought was you." Zoe said laughing a little. "And it turned out to be you." Zoe laughed even harder. "So what are you up to? I'm not intrupting anything am I?" Zoe didnt want to cause any problems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:42 pm

Sarah laughed also. "Well I am just going to the tea shop to get some tea. 'She said laughing. " No you aren't bothering me. I promise. " She said laughing a little. She looked around. All the guys seemed to be taken, but she got so nervous around guys anyways, guy didn't even bother with her. Really they did. " What are you upto? She asked Zoe gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:48 pm

"Oh, nothing not really. I'm just really bored. Out looking for a good place to draw. Need new material." Zoe told her patting her drawbook that was in her hand. "I have I dont know how many pictures of the lake. I really need something new."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Sarah laughed. " yes you really do>" She said lightly and smiled. She was looking around for a new boy to walk by and notice her, but she would probably choke and die because he was so cute. She looked at Zoe and smiled. " How about the tea shop? It is supper cute!" she said grabbing and dragging her to the tea shop. it was was this cute little cottage that was pink with whit stutters and white planter boxs with pink flowers inthem, roses. It was just so cute.

((Pink cottage: http://k53.pbase.com/g3/29/553829/2/55533380.ThefamousPINKcottage.jpg))
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:15 am

Zoe noticed that Sarah seemed that she was looking for someone. "Looking for someone?" Zoe followed her gaze around. Zoe tried to keep up with Sarah as she drugged her toward the tea shop. "Sure."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:23 am

Sarah laughed nervously. " No. No one." She said gently. She let go of Zoe's hand . " Welcome to the Tea Cottage" she said turning Zoe to the pink and white cottage before them, gently. She felt a laugh coming on. She gave a small giggle. She felt happy. " I love this place." She said hugging heself.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:12 am

"Never been here." Zoe said. "Looks nice." she looked around at the place. It did look kinda cute. Small an dnice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top