Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day?

Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Bar_left0%Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Bar_left8%Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Bar_right 8% 
[ 1 ]
Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Bar_left62%Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Bar_right 62% 
[ 8 ]
Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Bar_left30%Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Bar_right 30% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Empty Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:38 am

Month votings offically start from right NOW!

I remind people who have more than 1 account don't vote from 2 accounts.ONLY 1!

Go Potter's Army and VOTE!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Empty Re: Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 am

Mari, because i can promise you. She WILL get lots and lots of kisses on V-day
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day Empty Re: Most likely to get alot of kisses on V-day

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:11 am

We can put day of birth like 14th February what you think?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexi Jasper Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:37 am

Mariana - just had a baby and girls are more likely to get kisses than males so after Jess and Mariana have many kisses postbirth, Mariana is probably more likely to kiss her kid
Alexi Jasper
Alexi Jasper

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:39 am

Ugh, people vote whoever they wanna vote for regardless if they got a baby or not!!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 am

Actually. Sad I WONT BE HERE ON VALENTINES DAY!! Sad I'm going up to my Nan's for my birthday
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:43 pm

YOUR B-DAY IS ON 14TH FEBRUARY?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Nope, 15th. But if i went up on the 15th, i'd have to go later that afternoon, because it's on a sunday.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:35 am

Voted again. I think this is the last one too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:26 am

*cheers*

GO SOPHIA!! GO GET 'EM GIRL!!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top