Sarah's Plot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah's Plot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah's Plot

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah's Plot Empty Sarah's Plot

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Sarah's Plot 10Sarah's Plot 16Sarah's Plot 15
Sarah Cain
claiming that 16 years of her life was not wasted
on being a Ravenclaw. this extremly shy
girl will do anything except talk before noon.

writing
Singing
Snacks
Love

Dislikes: being over crowded
To many tears
mean people

Sarah is a bit different. She is extremely shy around people. She get nervous, shaking, wants to throw up kind of thing. She can talk after a while. She is slowly coming over this Illness.

TIME STANDS STILL
    * can you hear me smiling when I sing this song for you and only you » PRACTICALLY FAMILY
    * will you need me now you’ll find the way somehow you want it too » INSEPARABLE
    * the notes are old they bed they fold and so do I to a new love » CHILDHOOD
    * pulse stays strong while I’m pushing on the pedal till I break dawn » PARTNERS IN CRIME
    * so I’m gona find another shoulder you can cry on take me break me » BEST FRIENDS
    * with all these thoughts locked inside now you’re the first to know » CONFIDANT(E)
    * step back and hear I’m calling give up don’t take the fast road » CLOSE FRIENDS
    * it’s just your doubt that blinds you just drop those thoughts behind you now » GOOD FRIENDS
    * tell me all that you’ve thrown away, find out games you don’t want to play » ENEMIES TURNED
    * take me break me every mile further there’s a part of me that slips away » DRINKING FRIENDS
    * so a day when you’ve lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends » PARTY FRIENDS
    * let me know that I’ve done wrong when I’ve known this all along » ON AND OFF
    * I leave will you be someone to say goodbye as I leave » FRIEND OF A FRIEND
    * back to I never knew your name stick through sun after the rain » ACQUAINTANCE
    * I’ve been moving on sweet beginnings to arise she knows I was wrong » FIRST NAME BASIS

STAB MY BACK
    * it ends to night just a little insight won’t make this right its too late to fight » GO TO HELL
    * now I’m on my own it’s better than being by your side » HARDCORE HATRED
    * it’s my fault when you’re blind its better when I see it through your eyes » ONE SIDED HATRED
    * the walls start breathing my minds unweaving maybe it’s best you leave me alone » DISLIKE
    * step up to me I know that you’ve got something buried I’ll set you free » ONE SIDED DISLIKE
    * bury me you thought your problems were gone carry me away away away » RIVALRY
    * you step in line you’ve got a lot to prove it comes and goes » FRIENDLY RIVALRY
    * these sleeping dogs won’t lie and all I’ve tried to hide is eating me apart » BACKSTABBED
    * the phone rings and she screams stab my back it’s better when i bleed for you » CHEATED ON
    * you’re finding things that you didn’t know I look at you with such disdain » ANNOYANCE
    * I can’t take it this welcome is gone and if you’re so strong » FORMER FRIENDS
    * sit down you’re sinking there’s no one to watch you skip town you’re thinking » ENVIOUS
    * don’t solve the problem when danger is better faraway where you stock them » INDIFFERENCE
    * the way we are the way we were it’s just a shadow of what’s wrong » AVOIDANCE
    * the day I knew you would leave I can barely breathe can you hear me scream » SCARED OF
    * blank face little girl your colors running down it’s the one you love » LOVE-HATE
    * no words to say I’ll give you mine and pocket all the hurt and just stay » TOLERANCE
    * and all the bridges you’ve burned leave you trapped off at all sides » BY ASSOCIATION

P.S. I LOVE YOU
    * she shines how she shines this is it and shadows blend one last time » FINAL RELATIONSHIP
    * just be brave just listen to me your heart gives me reason to beat » CURRENT RELATIONSHIP
    * save those kisses your picture speaks on this time eyelash wishes » POSSIBLE FUTURE
    * you nearly broke my heart, just look at what you’re tearing apart » PAST-BAD TERMS
    * and every time he held you close yeah were you thinking of me? » PAST-GOOD TERMS
    * I can’t get past her falling faster it’s true it hasn’t done a lot for you » PAST-STILL CHEMISTRY
    * you ask to leave but I can tell you that I’ve had enough » CURRENT-FUTURE-PAST FLING
    * pretend yo’re naïve is this what you want is this what you need? » MUTUAL CRUSH
    * your subtleties they strangle me I can’t explain myself at all » ONE SIDED CRUSH - SPECIFY
    * cry out this copulated kiss it’s the last that you deserve » PAST CRUSH
    * spin around tell me what to say break down there’s no other way » FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
    * and all the wants and all the needs all I don’t want to need at all » MAKE-OUT BUDDIES
    * don’t tell anyone or you’ll be just about regret hope that you can keep it » ONE NIGHT STAND
    * who has to know the way she feels inside those thought I can’t deny » LUST
    * dreams swifting come and go I’m dreaming of her » PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
    * it hasn’t been this way before she just wants me to dare her » SEXUAL TENSION
    * now we’re lying broken on the floor she just wants me to share her » ON AND OFF
    * I go a round a time or two just to waste my time with you » HOT AND COLD
    * you speak to me, I know this will be temporary » FLEETING GLANCES
    * my mind is just a crutch and I still hope that you will miss me when I’m gone » FLIRTING

CHANGE YOUR MIND
    * I know you so better than the city in the rear view » FAMILY
    * who has to know when we lives such fragile lives » MIXED FEELINGS
    * all you wanna do is hurt me you wrecked my life » BAD INFLUENCE
    * and even when all your hope is gone just move along just to make it through » GOOD INFLUENCE
    * the sun is gone the nights are long and I’m left while the tears fall » PROTECTIVE OVER YOU
    * speak to me when all you’ve got to keep is strong move along » PROTECTIVE OVER CHARACTER'S NAME
    * you thrown in all directions you the epitome of perfection » RESPECTED
    * because I’ve been up three days awake awake, two more weeks » EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
    * you wanted the best and it wasn’t me will you give it back now I’ll take the lead » ROOM MATE/BANDMATE
    * green eyes everything I see green skies if left up to me » ADMIRATION
    * go ahead and waste your days with thinking when you fall everyone stands » OBSESSIVE
    * I’m turning to fade and all things close all I wish never change these distances » STALKER
    * another day and you’ve had your fill of sinking with your life held in your hands » NEVER SPOKEN
    * you think that I would cry on the phone do you know what it feels like? » FAKE FRIEND
    * he wakls her home now he walks alone the days they turn into years » FAMILY FRIEND
    * now I’ll take the lead when there’s no more room to grow I’ll see you again » MENTOR
    * you’re the only one who needs to know I’ll keep you my dirty little secret » SECRET specify
    * a falling star least I fall alone I can’t explain what you can’t explain » OTHER-SPECIFY

THE CREDITS
    layout by liza, headings and lyrics to the all-american rejects.
    she asks that you don’t steal it, although if you
    ask she’s more than willing to let you use it with
    proper credit of course. when you’re posting please
    make sure it’s wrapped in code and if you could
    quote to get colors, that would be amazing!

THE EXAMPLE
Sarah's Plot 58Sarah's Plot 57Sarah's Plot 23
( Sarah Elizabeth Cain )
16* Ravanclaw * S
* will you need me now you’ll find the way somehow you want it too » INSEPARABLE
* pulse stays strong while I’m pushing on the pedal till I break dawn » PARTNERS IN CRIME
* I know you so better than the city in the rear view » FAMILY

bob says: “I like you.”
Sarah says: “of course you do”

Character List

Sarah's Plot Channing2
( Jasper Black )
16 * Slytherin* Jazz
* just be brave just listen to me your heart gives me reason to beat » CURRENT RELATIONSHIP
* dreams swifting come and go I’m dreaming of her » PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
* my mind is just a crutch and I still hope that you will miss me when I’m gone » FLIRTING

Sarah's Plot Avril
( Zoe Weasley )
15 * Hufflepuff * Z
* it’s just your doubt that blinds you just drop those thoughts behind you now » GOOD FRIENDS
* can you hear me smiling when I sing this song for you and only you » PRACTICALLY FAMILY
* the sun is gone the nights are long and I’m left while the tears fall » PROTECTIVE OVER YOU
* you thrown in all directions you the epitome of perfection » RESPECTED
* because I’ve been up three days awake awake, two more weeks » EMOTIONAL SUPPORT

Last edited by Sarah Cain on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:35 am; edited 15 times in total
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah's Plot Empty Re: Sarah's Plot

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Ehm I think you need to write some history too so we know can we be friends or enemies.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Uhm, just a note, we're on forumotion here, phpBB coding. The preview button is your friend. I just spent ten minutes fixing the coding in that as the writing was tiny & some of the coding was invisionfree style not phpBB style. I left the credit and everything in there, don't worry, I just made it so that people can read it now.

Sarah's Plot Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 pm

thank you so much!!!
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Don't worry! Just remember to preview anything with a lot of coding in.
I've had a fair bit of experience with coding things into different forum types so this wasn't too hard for me. Just remember preview in future and it's fine =))
If you never need any help, I'm here!!
OHH Mari is right, if you write a short history (or copy-paste the history from your charrie app) then people might have an idea on what to apply for.

Sarah's Plot Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Ok. I will apply just as soon as I can think what to apply for. I mean we need something of a history to know what your charries is like and into. Also family stuff. Just read some that are posted if you need help just PM me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Hey can u add me as friend?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:05 am

Character List[/size]
Sarah's Plot 440-97

( Danny Thompson )
15 * Gryffindor * Dany

Last edited by Sarah Cain on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:40 am

I think we could be good friends. Just not sure what to fill out. So many qualify.? Uhm, help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:54 pm

hey Zoe. I will fill it out for you. Just give me a avater you want. We can be good friends, best friend. Anything you want.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top