OWL class 2 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

OWL class 2 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

OWL class 2

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OWL class 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: OWL class 2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 pm

"Yes correct Miss Davina." said Miss DELACOUR adressing Davina for the first time with first time which was first time she adressed a student with his/her first name. "Queen Helen wasn't stolen.She accepted to go with Paris to Troy the next morning,This act of her made King Menelaus furious.He inmediatly asked for army enforcments from his elder brother King Agamamnon.Agamemnon was after Troy for many years so naturally he accepted.He gathered all kings of Greece.Between tham the famous Oddyseus.50 thousand soliders placed on a thousand ships sailed towards Troy.What happened in their first battle on the beach of Troy when Greeks landed on their shores?" asked Miss Gabrielle to the class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:02 pm

[[OOC: What website are you using? I don't have time to google millions of things to find the answers each lesson. I have to go to bed now, will search more tomorrow!!]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Zoe sat in class listening to the professor. Her head was really starting to hurt. She never did understand Muggle's. Nor did she like this class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Jazz was very bored with class. He hated this class. He hated the fact that he was forced to take this class. He didn't want to learn anything about muggles. They treated him horrible before the Malfoys.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Slowly Zoe slumpted back into her chair. She had to do something this class felt like it would never end. Slowly she started drawing on her notes. Maybe this would help the class move forward.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:25 pm

[[I don't have a particular website]]
Gabrielle saw no one was answering so she decided to continue with the lecture: "In the first battle on Trojan beach Greeks won and conquered the beach.I won't bother you with much deatils about battles since war lasted for 10 years and it would be too much.I will pass to the kings.Hector killed kings Menelaus and Ajax of Greece.King Agamemnon killed king Prijam of Troy.Ir's a very complicated story." said Miss Delacour who tried to explain her point in simple words: "What happened between Acchilies and Prince Hector does anyone know?" she asked looking around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:32 pm

(oh dear, not good. This just isn't going to be a good class for me)

Zoe thought on it for a moment. She thought she remember reading somethign somewhere about this. "Did Acchilies drag Hector around the walls of troy?" Zoe asked. She wasn't sure if this was the answer or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 pm

"Yes that is right.2 points for Huffelpuff." said Miss Delacour and continued: "Achilies killed Prince Hector and dragged his death body all over to Greek camp.But can anyone tell me what happened to Acchilies?" asked Gabrielle the last part of question again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:28 am

Jazz sat in class staring off into space. He had no idea and didn't really care. To him all muggles ever did was fight and killed each other.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Zoe looked at the professor. She wasn't really sure what she was wanting to know. So she waited for either someone to answer or the question reworded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top