War Between Werewolves & Vampires[Open[ - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

War Between Werewolves & Vampires[Open[ - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

War Between Werewolves & Vampires[Open[

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War Between Werewolves & Vampires[Open[ - Page 2 Empty Re: War Between Werewolves & Vampires[Open[

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 am

Nikki whimpered more. She told him that she believes him now. So she quietly came running back to him.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

War Between Werewolves & Vampires[Open[ - Page 2 Empty Re: War Between Werewolves & Vampires[Open[

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 am

ne'os walked out from behind a tree looking concerned " i smelled werewolf blood and i traced it here is everything ok?" he said his wand at his side not noticing the werewolf on the ground.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:35 am

Nikki whimpered more than ever. "I'm scared" Nikki thought in her mind. She turned back into a human and gave a confused face.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:36 am

Another vampire, another shock of relief shot through his throat "What took you so long!" he growled at him balring his vampire teeth at him ignoring the human blood
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:08 am

" im sorry i was on the otherside of this area hunting" said ne'os a low growl coming from his throat "unfortunatly i almost found my prey when i picked up this sent"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:12 am

Nikki's heart raced fast. She felt like she was going to be breakfast.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:14 am

ne'os sensed Nikki's heart beating faster " you know vampires cant drink from living humans legally and we woudnt dare let you be killed by those things that call themselfs werewolfs"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:22 am

Andrian chuckled and looked at Ne'os he was very much attuned to him now, "We have rules against drinking human blood while they are alive" he tried to confort her and placed an arm around Ne'os like old mates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:32 am

"i think we should get moving soon werwolfs travel in packs and two vampires in one place will attract more of them." said ne'os sniffing the air
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:12 am

Andrian released him then took Nikki onto his back then told Ne'os, "Get Evan on your back" he then zoomed acrossed the field at blinding speed then when he thought he was far enough he paused at his position for Ne'os to catch up "Fun!" he smirked at Nikki
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top