Half Breeds, Werewolves & Vampires
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Half Breeds, Werewolves & Vampires Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Half Breeds, Werewolves & Vampires

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Half Breeds, Werewolves & Vampires Empty Half Breeds, Werewolves & Vampires

Post by Darren Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:36 am

Here you will find information of Half-breeds, werewolves and vampires. As well as registring your character to one of those.

The main thing people screw up on is the differences of Twilight vampires/werewolves and HP ones. This is an HP site, so we use HP creatures.

Difference between Twilight && HP Vampires::

Harry Potter Vampires can't live without Human's blood. They can never be ""Vegeterian"". If they don't get to drink human blood for three days, they DIE. If they drinkor animal's blood, they fall deadly sick or DIE. They can drink a dead humans blood though, which the Department of Regulation of Half Breeds and Magical Creatures suplies them with. They can come out in sunlight but can't stay there for more than 5 hours otherwise they turn into ashes and cannot be brought alive again. They have slightly different features than humans, but are not inhumanly beautiful. They are not immortal, they can live up to 250 (average of 200) years and then they die. Vampires in HP are also not extremely strong and invincible. They are only slighly faster, stronger and tougher than humans. They also have fangs.

Similarities include that the vampires don't sleep in Coffins, their eyes change colour and they are ghostly pale

Difference between Twilight && HP Werewolves::

Harry Potter Werewolves only turn into werewolves during full moon. They do not turn into them when they are angry. They do not stay in control around any human beings or any animals. They turn ultra-violent. And they look like the werewolf in the 3rd HP movie, the one Remus Lupin looked like. Not the ones in Twilight movies. They are ultra fast and strong in werewolf form but not as much as in twilight. They have no control over themselves unless they use a wolfsbane potion,

The ministry keep track of the werewolves. Any werewolf caught
who hasn't been registered will be heavily punished. Same goes for Vampires.

Please fill out this form if your character is a Werewolf or Vampire

For werewolves:

Name:

For Vampires:

Name:

As such, Half breeds are also tracked by the ministry.

Please fill out this form if you are either Half-Veela or Half-Giant.

For Half-Veela's

Name:

For Half giants:

Name:

VAMPIRES``

Name: Andrian Potter
How your character became a vampire: Andrian was walking in the forest alone and out of no where a former female vampire burst out of no where telling him to go away which he refused then she snarled and started to bite him therefore turning him into a Vampire.

Name: Ne'os Emof
How your character became a vampire: when Ne'Os was 5 he was exploring a ruin with his father when they got serperated a man found ne'os and said follow him if i wanted to live. so i did but he leade me to a corner were he bit me my father found me just after i had been bitten and he killed the vampire. he could not save me from this fate. Ne'Os has seeked out another vampire to help teach him just before he joind hogwartz.

Name: Sarah Jones
How your character became a vampire: Her mother and father were vampires.

Name: Samantha Burns
How your character became a vampire: turned by Andrian.

Name: Spike Edgelong
How your character become a vampire:I am vampire turned by girl i thought loved me before starting school.

Name: Nick Potter
How your character became a vampire: Nick was bitten by some masked person in the astromny tower

WEREWOLVES``

Name:Dae Diggory
How your character became a werewolf: Bitten over the summer while camping

Name:Merie Faith Hazel
How your character became a werewolf: One night when she was 12,walking though the desert around the family home in Phoenix, she saw what she thought was a dog and it was hurt and brought it home,after a couple of weeks caring and nursing the animal back to health. When she released it,it bit her and then licked the wound.

Name: Brandy Lupin
How your character became a werewolf: Bit by Greyback the werewolf

Name: Choi Chang
How your character became a werewolf: Attacked and bitten while playing in the forest one day.

Name: Jasper Black
How your character became a werewolf: He was attacked as an infant.

Name:Kyle Worthington
How your character became a werewolf:Bitten in the forest while walking to the lake.

HALF-VEELA'S``

Name:Sophia Granger
Who in family is a Veela?:Sophia's Great Grandmother was a veela on her mother's side so she inherited it from her Great Grandmother.

Name: Dominique Weasley
Who in family is a Veela?: Fleur Delacour Weasley = Mother

Name: Emily Delacour
Who in family is a Veela?: Grandmother Fleur and great-grandmother.

Name: Nikki Granger
Who in family is a Veela?: (Same story as Sophia, as we're sisters)

Name: Zoe Weasley
Who in family is a Veela?: I am Fleur Weasley's daughter. So it has passed down to me.

Name: Victoire Weasley
Who in family is a Veela?: She is Fleur's daughter.

NOTE FOR ALL!
Half-Veela are closed for buisness. Apply for all others though!

Last edited by Darren on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Half Breeds, Werewolves & Vampires Empty Re: Half Breeds, Werewolves & Vampires

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:08 pm

One question though can Vampires turns human into one of them once they get bitten ( If they volunteers ). Then they get them to sign in the form that you have flawlessly made here.

Here is mine anyway:

Name: Andrian
how your character became a vampire: Andrian was walking in the forest alone and out of no where a former female vampire burst out of no where telling him to go away which he refused then she snarled and started to bite him therefore turning him into a Vampire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:37 pm

I didn't understand your question. Yes of course Vampires can turn humans into a Vampire, but Vampires cannot turn back into human.

&& ACCEPTED
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Name: Sophia Granger
how your character became a vampire: Sophia and her twin brother had detention for being out pass curfew when they snuck to the kitchen for a snack. Sophia and Simon had to clean the forest which means pick up eaves that fallen from the trees and tree branches. When Sophia and Simon were deep into the forest a vampire attacked them, Sophia tried to fight it off but the vampire bit her. Sophia never knew who bit her because it was to dark to see the face.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Can't have two Vampires right now sorry Soph. Hogwarts will be crawling with them if I accept everyone.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:51 pm

It's no problem Darren, I just stay human!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:53 pm

lol, ok. You can take any of the others though. Half-Veela or whatever..
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Ok, I take half Veela

Name:Sophia Granger
Who in family is a Veela?: Sophia is related to Fleur Delacour who was a Veela or Half (don't remember) so Sophia automatically became half Veela every since she was born seeing how her Aunt married Ron Weasley.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:03 pm

Okie Dokies
Darren
Darren