A Birth day - Page 49
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 49 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 49 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:05 pm

Jessie saw what Kate saw and nodded "This is not him " he said and moved to Kate as she distroyed the first batch of herbs " I could port behind him and grab him but he could harm me. Lucian shook his head and frowned threw the trees he saw Angus holding Suzzane and looked to Robert " there" he said , quickly he ported not too close to Angus and Tom but Tom wasn't doing anything to him infact the opasite and he frowned , seeing Kate he moved quietly over to her " what the hell is going on thats not good" he said pointing with his wand to Angus.

Jessie looked to Lucian and Kate Lucian looked to both then stood feet planed on the ground taking adeep breath in hs efired a large flare that shot into the air and spread out as he cast a revelio charm all over the estate " REVELIO!" He shouted a loud as he could, " YOU,VE BEEN TRICKED , HERBEL CHARMS , STOW IT!" He called out motioning to the ground at his feet as it gave off a soft glow to indicate something had once ben buried their. He walked out and stopped betwen the two men facing Angus " this time your actions are not you, think you care about your family, they hurt them yes but look at her, shes not fighting you nor has Mr Gelsing retaliated, Angus think." he said keeping his body between the two men. He glanced at Kate " what ever you going to do, do it now I can't keep him distracted too long" he told her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4251

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:20 pm

Kate knew that Angus would most likely listen to Marcus, but Marcus already knew it. He apparated in front of Suzanne and Angus and walked over to Angus. He didn't speak but he took out his handcuffs and he cuffed her. He looked at Lucien and then at Tom, as a silent suggestion to cuff Tom while he was distracted about Suzanne.

"You've got her. Good job, Mate," Marcus said. "The only place she's going tonight is back to the nick. You need to let her go for now. We still have James and his pack of idjits to contain. They still want you, and they want Khaat. Come on. We need your fire power elsewhere." Marcus noticed he was getting a strong headache, and that was unusual for him.

"You both need to get away from the house," Kate told Marcus and Angus. "You'll feel better. I think we should clear the air." She wove a spell and when Robert heard her incantation, he joined in helping her cast the spell.

It was a spell for rain. Rain over the snowy grounds. Yes, it would make an icy, slippery mess in an hour or so when the rain froze, but for now, it would rinse away the vapors of the herbs and would chase the herbs away from the duplex and harmlessly into the ground. Given a bit of time, the men would all feel better. Robert was pleased with Kate for thinking of a rain spell.

Edward, in the meantime, had been trying to battle the rest of James's pack with whatever help he could get from the ground crew and some of Lucien's men.

"Let's go give Edward a hand with the werewolves. He shouldn't have to take those on by himself," Marcus said, knowing that lending Edward a hand would always be a priority to Angus. Angus nodded. He did realize he had been influenced by a dark spell or something. Now he had the migraine from whatever was more demonic than hell, but he was going to try to lend Edward a hand. He figured if he couldn't defeat a werewolf, maybe he could throw up on them and disgust them into leaving.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:35 pm

Lucian saw Marcus port in front of him and watched as the two men spoke when he looked at him he nodded and turned to face Tom, taking out his cufs he placing them on him "Do not move" he told him as he heard Kate facing her he nodded and raised his wand casting the same spell to help dampen the smoke. Jessie breathed out and looked to akate " thank god that's gone," he said then saw a rather green Angus head to the werewolves" What's he going to do barf on them?" he asked then paused and shook his head "Shesh." Lucian whitsled loudly as a large roc easily 10-foot-tall bird landed on his arm and he spoke to it before sending it back into the air and away.

Jack had James under him as the rain fell and he paused as he looked at his brother cuffing him as he saw claw marks on his shoulder and across his chest. Now cuffed Jack lifted him to his knees and stood over him. Aria dropped down and transfigured back to her human form and looked at Kate "There are six" she said showing her a map of where each bundle of herbs were buried " I have the female grounds staff digging them up and disposing of them as the men are quite sick now." she said then looked to Lucian " quick thinking with the revelio charm, it made our job easier" she said and he just gave a slight bow.

Lucian chuckled " i woudn't be where I am if I laxed" he said and looked to Tom " but teh paper work on this is going to be a bitch." he said frowning to tom and Suzzane. " just know the ministrys watching the pair of you." he said as two of his men waked over and took Tom from him leading both away. " this was not exactly how I expected my fisit to go." he said as the Roc returned with a letter he took it and walked over to Kate " this is Rock the Roc, last of his kind, he's my other partner." he said and lowered his shoulder so she could meet him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:50 pm

"He does have a mischievous streak at times," Kate laughed. "I wouldn't put it past him, but I think he'll try to behave himself." When Kate saw the roc land, she was impressed. She smiled. "He's magnificent." She went over and greeted him. She found, after a moment, that the roc had enough common biology with the eagles, so she was able to speak with him easily. For his part, the roc wasn't accustomed to having someone who spoke his language, and he was hoping she would agree to have conversations with him every so often. When Kate told him that there was a bald eagle who worked here and was a close companion of the humans here, the roc wanted to meet the eagle, so after the roc promised not to harm Archangel, Kate summoned him. When Archangel responded and landed on her shoulder, the roc was impressed.

With the crisis over, she looked at Marcus.

"You two go home. I'll try to send Robert or Nigel to tend your headaches," Kate told them. Marcus nodded, and he went to take Angus home.

The roc told Kate about a female eagle that had lost her mate and had a nest of eggs. The roc wasn't sure if the female could raise the chicks alone or not. Kate promised to try to rescue the female and the eggs if she could find it. The roc agreed to take her there to get the eggs and try to get the female to come to the estate. Kate turned to Lucian and spoke.

"He says there is a female eagle five miles southeast of here. She's lost her mate and she has a nest full of eggs. He says he'll take us to the nest so we can get the eggs and try to convince the female to come to the estate to raise her chicks. Archangel isn't so sure she'll accept him but if she would, he would try to hunt for food for her and the chicks."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:00 am

Lucian smiled at Rock spoke with Kate and he smiled too as an eagle landed on Kate " archangel Im guessing, nice to meet you" he said then heard Kate " good idea, we can't leave them out there alone, " he said and looked to Rock " can you ask him to show us, I understand alittle but not much, hes teaching me" Lucian said with a chuckle. " do you have climbing equipment?" he asked " I rock climb in my spare time" he said " with all this rain those eggs might be cold , certaily she will be" he let Rock fly up into the sky then he hovered turning he motioned in the direction. " that the way?" he asked and the Roc looked down at him and tipped his head to Lucian. " okay , okay , its that direction, he has some what of a sarcastic attitued at times" he said just as a fish landed on his head " kay said I was going" Lucian chuckled as he looked to Kate " strange I didn't get a head ache from those herbs."

Aria chuckled " always thought you were part female" she said and he chuckled and shook his head at hr comment.

"guess Im just in touch with my femanine side" he made her chuckle back " and yes I have a wife." he saw the look on Aria s face " two years this june" he added as he turned to Kate " so the climbing gear and you have some one who climbs too?"
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:10 am

"Michael?" Kate called. Michael came in a moment.

"What's up?" he asked.

"There's a female eagle and her eggs that need rescued. I could use some climbing equipment. Could I borrow Hiss, please? Have you met Lucien?"

"I have," Michael said. "Nice to see you, Lucien." He looked back at Kate. "Well, I'm sure he'd go with you. he loves you to pieces, but I'd rather you borrow me instead. I'll get my broom and go with you. Give me a moment," Michael said. Michael went back to the main house and came back with his broom, a backpack, and Hiss coiled around his shoulder. "I guess this is the first time, after all the climbing we've done, that you get to mee my silent climbing partner. I've never had him with me when you and I have climbed. Lucien, meet Hiss. Hiss, this is Lucien. He's a fellow climber and a friend." Hiss nodded a sort of greeting at Lucien. "I'll do Kate's share of the climbing but I do not speak bird, so I'll need her to come along."

"Roc has said I could ride him," Kate said. "And I can hardly wait. Its such an honor."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:31 am

Lucian smiled seeing Michael walk over to them "Hey yeah good to see you again too" he said then chuckled seeing the rope snake " Awe he's cute and nice to meet you again Hiss" he said then chuckled as Kate said Rock will do the talking " um yeah he's my silent partner too" Lucian said as Rock sat on a low branch and looked at his then gave a nod " okay shall we save these eggs" Lucian said " should I get my broom too or are you just taking the easy way up?" he asked pointing to Michaels broom in his hand with a chuckle.

Jessie went to check on Angus and the others finding the men all cuffed and gone "Wow that was quick" he said then headed to the duplex where he found Ruby with Caprice and Dimond sat sipping tea. He walked over to Angus and Marcus and smiled " alls good the charms are gone from the estate" he told them " Lucian and Micahel are going to recuse a female eagle and her eggs for Archangel." he said keeping his tone soft " So how you doing, feel any better?" he asked.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:52 am

"Well, I plan on using my broom to fly to the site, but I'll climb the tree," Michael said. "Do you need to borrow a broom, or will that bird let you ride him?"

Kate accio'd some fresh meat to feed Roc as a gift and a show of respect before the flight, and the bird seemed impressed that Kate had some proper manners about taking care of a bird of prey.

"We can ride him now," Kate told Lucien. The bird was going to settle on the ground to make it easier for her, but she knew how to get on without making him do that or without pulling his feathers. She settled in, tucking her feet gently below the front edge of his wings. She couldn't resist petting his neck as she waited to see if Lucien would get on behind her or if he woulod find some other way to travel. The bird closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying her touch, making a soft little trilling sound.

"Tell me that isn't his stomach," Michael said, mounting his broom and lifting up off the ground a short way.

"No," she laughed. "He's happy. He's singing a little. Would be your equivalent of humming, I believe."

"I think he and I both feel better than we did," Marcus said, pouring two glasses of firewhiskey and handed one to Angus. "This'll do until we see if Robert will offer something that actually works."

"Thanks," Angus said quietly.

"Don't let it bother you," Marcus told him. "It could happen to anyone." He looked at Ruby. "Your mum got some sort of batch of magical herbs that required burning to be effective. They alter the mood and the thinking of men, apparently, and she set off several bundles that she'd planted around the house here. Angus and I probably got the most of it because of how close we were to the house. Gave us a right nasty headache. I'm sure that when the chaos dies down enough outside, Robert or Nigel will be over and they'll give us something to stop the headache. Until then, a little firewhiskey will take the edge off, I think. Suzanne and Tom are headed back for the nick, and Jack was dealing with James the last I saw. I suppose I should go back out and see if we can lend a hand with the rest of the werewolves, if they're still at it."

"We," Angus sighed, correcting Marcus, taking a drink of his firewhiskey, "I know. I just don't want to. Give me a moment for my whiskey, and then I'll get on it. They can wait fiftenn seconds or so."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:02 am

Lucian chuckled and folowed Kate ovr to Rock "ah I see, okay, well buddy, not don't this in all the years we've been together, have we" he said and pet the bird as Kate sat a top of him folowing her direction he was soon sat on Roc himself." wow this is great, um.. opologies Kate " he said and wrapped his arms around her waist to keep himself on Rock.

Jessie smiled hearing angus and Marcus as they sat with a dink each " don't need to the minisry guys took them away, Lucian and Michael are doing something to do with an eagle and eggs" he told them Ruby stood up and wwent to the medicine cabonet taking out a potion bottle.

" theres some pain potion left if you think that would help? she said walking over with the bottle and two mugs. " might take the edge off the pain a little" She rested her hand gently on his shoulder just as Jess walked in and over to them both .

"Robert told me what happened I can draw off some of the pain to give you some relif" placing her hand on both men's shoulders she drew off and out the pain before smiling as she made sure both mens energy levels were good. " okay your good to go, just rest and relax."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:16 am

"Good," Marcus said. "Thanks, Jessie."

"I hadn't thought of pain potion yet," Angus said. "Thanks, Ru. Yeah, I'll try some." He took one of the potions cups and handed the other to Marcus.

"Definitely a good idea," Marcus said. "Unless I can find a spell that lets me take my head off, set it on a shelf and come back for it when it stops hurting."

"Now, that's a thought. We'll have to look that one up," Angus said, as Marcus took some pain potion too.

"No problem," Kate smiled at Lucien. She nudged the bird very gently, and he lifted off the ground with almost silky smoothness and seemed to glide on the air current. It was majestic and breathtaking, and Kate loved every second of it. "This is absolute heaven," Kate smiled. "I shouldn't do this, but I can't resist. Hold tight, Lucien." She spoke to the bird, and the bird let out a cry that sounded exactly like a gigantic eagle cry. And then he shot through the sky like lightning and flew a short distance at a speed that put any other flight she'd ever had to shame. It was so fast, she nearly couldn't catch her breath at all. The bird made a turn and flew to a grove of trees and landed near the bottom of a great fir tree. She thanked the bird and slid off.

"We're here. The nest is up there, on the south side, near the top," she said, as Michael landed.

"Okay," Michael said, laying his brom on the ground and opening his pack to get his climbing gear. "What'd you do? Kick him in the arse?"

"No," she laughed. "I asked him if he could fly fast, and he asked me if I wanted to see. So, of course, I said yes. He's terrific."

Marcus and Angus were actually glad to see Jess show up. Her spellcasting, on top of the pain potion made a huge difference.

"I think I'll live now. Thanks, Jess," Marcus said.

"Much better. Thank you," Angus said to Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 74 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top