A Birth day - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 4 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat May 27, 2023 10:14 pm

Ruby chuckled hearing Angus mention steaks that Jack would bring Jessie chuckled " Im bringing a chines salad that Yu is making." he said "its achange" he added as Ruby looked suprised at him .

"a healthy one for you" she said and chukled as he fained shock and fell back onto the seat.

"ouch " he said smirking " I eat healthy, mostly thank to Yu who knows how to cook." Jessie ehard the girls ask about visiting their moms grave and heard Angus say he would go with them he also knew Marcus would not be far behind and glance at him as he sat in the chair.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4775

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 27, 2023 10:28 pm

"Somewhere I have a recipe for a really unusual chinese chicken salad," Angus said. "Well, I don't know that it's really all that authentically chinese, but it is tasty. It uses cooked chicken, broken up dried ramen noodles, chopped cabbage and shredded carrots, some scallions, some toasted sesame seeds, and then its all tossed together with a tangy Asian dressing. If I do it for a group, i make it up in advance--without adding the broken up ramen. I toss that in right before serving because i want it to stay crunchy. I like to use it as a good alternative for cole slaw."

"It sounds easy," Ginger said. "Amost easy enough that Anise could make it."

"I don't know if I'd go that far," Angus teased.

"I wouldn't either," Anise laughed, knowing her own inability to cook. "Michael said he'll climb with me for each time I cook with him."

"Sounds like a fair deal to me," Angus said.

"I don't know. I thought it sounded like bribery," she replied. Angus laughed.

"Maybe Michael and I should run a cooking class for people like you and Jessie," Angus said.

"Jessie? I don't know. I heard Jessie can burn water.," Anise said, deciding to toss a little shade at Jessie for fun.

"He probably can," Angus teased.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23244
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat May 27, 2023 10:37 pm

Jesie looekd at Anise and Angus and pausded " yep" was all he said and chuckled as he then broke out in laughter " never could learn, even yu tried, then banned me from the kitchen" he admited as Ruby was sat laughing so much.

"oh thats so true"She said between fits of laughter. "hes always been this way" Ruby told them " his rock cakes were as hard as real rocks, I think there were still a few in the front garden before the house was torn down" she chuckled . Jessie thought for a moment and then smiled

" yeah I saw one by the back door." he said " it had a swirl on top just as I hade made it."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 27, 2023 10:58 pm

"How is he gonna survive on the survival weekends?" Anise asked.

"He's gonna eat a lot of things raw," Angus laughed.

"That could be bad," Anise said. She knew from first hand experience that some things in the woods, when eaten raw, could cause a lot of the trots.

"It could be, and it would not be the first time that happened," Angus said, knowing what she meant. "Ask Jack. If I remember right, some of his woodland foraging did not go all that well for him."

"So you're saying that Jessie and I shouldn't be partners on a survival weekend," Anise said.

"That would be particularly bad, I think," Angus laughed. "You know, you lot should go change into comfortable clothes and do something fun."

"Could we go to the beach?" Ginger asked.

"Certainly. Just make sure to use your sunscreen." The girls and Sam and Victor went to see if Evie and Faith wanted to come to the beach with them, and then they went to change. Angus saw the pack was all packed up and ready to return to the estate.

"I think the pack is just waiting on you, Jessie," Angus told him. He noticed he saw Evan starting to walk down the path towards the back of the estate, and then Angus saw what he was looking at. Jonathan was coming up towards the man house. Angus knew that was trouble, and he knew Evan was trying to hold off a problem.

"Jessie, go now," Angus told him, wanting to protect Dennis and the pack members from Jonathan's foul mouth and his narrow minded attitudes. "Take the pack now. Ruby, if he needs any help getting them all transported, please go with him. Marcus, keep an eye out for the kids, would you? Let's not let Jonathan come in contact with them."

"Agreed," Marcus said, getting up and heading inside to go take a position in the upstairs hallway to look out for the kids. Angus got up, and he saw Edward was on his feet and heading towards Jonathan himself. Angus picked up the new blade that Dennis had given him, tucked it into his belt, went to follow Jonathan.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat May 27, 2023 11:05 pm

Jessie chuckled and was about to say he'd be fine but he saw the look on Angus's face as he saw Jonathan walking over. Standing he transphigured his clothing to be more comfortable and headed over to Dennis Ruby did the same changing her dress to trousers and a light sweater. " we're on it" she said walking over to Jessie who was walking back with Denis to the pack " come on let get you guys back to the rest of the pack" she said and with Jessis help ported them all in one go back to the forbidden forest and the camp they had set up.

"Ruby head back I got it now" Jessie said and Ruby nodded porting right back to the house. Walking back to her seat she sat down and picked up some juice to drink.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 27, 2023 11:23 pm

"You're not welcome here, Jonathan," Evan told him. "This is a closed lunch for family only."

"Oh, but I am family, or have you forgotten," Jonathan said, sounding particularly venomous.

"Leave now. Go home," Evan insisted.

"How dare you bring their kind here to this place," Jonathan raged right at Angus. "And you thought you could put one of them in the same spot with your own parents, and with Basil and Gloria...."

"You don't know what you're talking about," Angus said.

"Don't I? You'd put one of those cursed dogs in our sanctified ground..."

"Let me tell you something, Jonathan," Angus said, seething. "Benjamin and Eileen were also affected by the curse when they died. They were werewolves. The woman we buried was completely human, not that its any of your business....

"You lie!" Jonathan exploded firing a blasting spell at Angus, knocking Angus down, and Evan attacked Jonathan, firing several blasting spells of his own at the elderly Donohue.

"Kids! Stay inside! All of you!" Marcus shouted at the boys' bedroom and the girls' too. Then he apparated outside in front of Angus to shield him from Jonathan. "You alright?" Marcus called back to Angus.

"Fine," Angus said, getting up, seeing that Jonathan intended to dual Evan. It made Angus's blood run cold. Evan wasn't a fighter. He wasn't trained for this. "Stand down, Evan. He's mine," Angus said. Robert apparated in between Evan and Angus.

"Is this the prat that gave you trouble before?" Robert asked.

"It is," Angus replied.

"Well, then, since you work for me," Robert said, "stand down. He's mine now."

"Jonathan, you don't have any idea what you've started," Edward said. "Go home. I won't have the chance to warn you again."

"I'm still older than whoever that is," Jonathan said, not knowing who Robert was.

"Why do I think this is going to go extraordinarily badly?" Evan asked Angus quietly, as Robert held his wand at the ready and walked forward to separate himself from Evan and Angus.

"Because it is," Angus said, knowing that Jonathan had no clue whatsoever.

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sun May 28, 2023 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat May 27, 2023 11:34 pm

Ruby saw what was happening and stood up accioing her wnd she walked over and stood with Angus as he spoke to Jonathan but the tone he used made her some what irked by his disrespect of Angus. She stood looking at him " He is right I was there too you know, both attacked Angus." she said " and Phoeobe is not a wer wolf she was as human as I am, stop being so short minded Jonathan." Seeing Robert aperate between Evan and angus she calmed down.

Moving to Angus she held his hand in her own to show she stood with him in what ever was about to happen.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 27, 2023 11:45 pm

"You ready?" Robert asked Jonathan, taking a formal dueling stance.

"For a pipsqueak? In my sleep," Jonathan said. That made Robert laugh.

"i haven't been called a pipsqueak in fifty years," Robert laughed. Now Michael apparated in, ready to stand with Robert. "Stand down, Michael. You can have him if he gets past me."  Robert and Jonathan gave the standard complimentary salutes and then took their places. Robert let Jonathan get off  the first wand shot. And then Robert made rather quick work of it. He fired one spell, and in a twinkling, Jonathan was a teacup. A rather ugly, muddy colored teacup.

"He doesn't even make a decent teacup," Robert frowned, looking at the ugly looking thing.

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sun May 28, 2023 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat May 27, 2023 11:51 pm

Ruby watched the two of them and folded her arms across her chest as she heard Jonathan call Robert pipsqueak. she chuckled as Robert turned him into a tea cup. " maybe he sould go fof a spin threw the dish washer" she said smirking " he might come out a whole lot cleaner." she hid her wand again and relaxed. " Whose up for a cup of tea?" she teased " how long are you keeping him like that?" she asked " the longer the better." Jessie joined them and saw the cup on the ground , he looked to Angus then Robert.

" um that who I think it it?" he asked "Jonathan?" he asked and saw Ruby nod he then burst out laughing at the sight. "oh you out did yourself sir" he said still laughing. " whose the pipsqueek now?" he said to the tea cup.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun May 28, 2023 12:06 am

Edward went over and picked up the teacup. "Dishwashing spell it is, and then a spot on a shelf for awhile--in the attic, I should think," Edward said, taking the cup into the house.

"I guess he'll be a teacup until Edward is ready to undo it," Robert said. "Pipsqueak indeed. You know, I think we should collect a great lot of werewolf fur and stuff it as far up that teacup as we can manage and then let him sit with it for a spell."

"Oh, and I know where there is some in Edward's thing, believe it or not," Angus said, "but would he learn his lesson? That's the thing, isn't it?"

"Sometimes small minded men never do learn," Michael said.

"You did well, Evan," Robert looked at Angus's brother. "Well done. You were straight on it from the outset, and you immediately looked to protect your family."

"Didn't so much as get off one wand shot, though," Evan said.

"That's okay, it only took one," Robert said. "Still, you earned yourself a spot in the training in Colorado if you want it."

"Absolutely," Evan said.

"I'll send you the dates, then," Robert said. "Well done." Marcus was going to go inside to tell the kids they could come out, but when he looked towards the house, he saw them, in their swimsuits, heading for the beach.

"They were watching from the boys bedroom windows," Michael laughed.

"Well, now that the kids are off having fun, I think the rest of us should perhaps take advantage of the beautiful afternoon and perhaps take a dip in the pool. I can have Rosaria make some more of that frozen lemonade we all like so much," Simone suggested.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 100 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 52 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top