crips pages and dancing flames - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

crips pages and dancing flames - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

crips pages and dancing flames

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crips pages and dancing flames - Page 3 Empty Re: crips pages and dancing flames

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:37 pm

Cecilia flashed a grateful smile at Tiffany, her heart warmed by the kindness her new friend had shown her. "Thank you for talking to me," she said, her voice soft but sincere. "It felt good to tell someone."

As they continued to walk, Cecilia's thoughts turned to the future. "It's only a couple more years until we graduate," she reminded Tiffany, feeling a glimmer of hope stir inside her. "Just a few more years before we don't have to worry about how the non-magical people in our lives react around us. We can finally be ourselves without fear of judgment or rejection."
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

crips pages and dancing flames - Page 3 Empty Re: crips pages and dancing flames

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:50 pm

She smield at the girl She noded her head. "Always when ever you feel like talking. I'm here for you," she said with a smile. She really meant it. She will be always there for her friends.

"Yeah,just few more years," she agreed with it. "Well in my case some non-magical will always be in my life. My parents but yes I get what you mean there," she said with a smile on her face.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:22 pm

Cecilia nodded as she spoke, thinking about how liberating it would be to have the ability to choose who she surrounded herself with once she became an adult. "No more negative people," she thought to herself. "It's going to be a fresh start."

"I should probably be getting back to bed," she said, interrupting her thoughts. It was getting late, and she didn't want to get caught by Mrs. Wormwood for staying up too late.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiffany Cruz Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:43 pm

Tiffany nodded her head. "YEes for suree. no negative people in your life would be nice yes," she said with a smile. It was good thinking for sure.

"Oh yeah I should go get some sleep too," she agreed with the diea. "Don't want to look like zombie at school day," she added with giggles.
Tiffany Cruz
Tiffany Cruz
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top