WE REVEL IN THE FLAMES
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

WE REVEL IN THE FLAMES Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

WE REVEL IN THE FLAMES

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WE REVEL IN THE FLAMES Empty WE REVEL IN THE FLAMES

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:50 pm

It was nearly midnight on this particular Wednesday evening. It was Nerezza's favorite time of night. There were a lot of Aurors about during the late hours of the evening, giving her access to kill them off, one by one. She could catch one by himself in a deserted alleyway, if she wanted. But, she didn't like to kill them quickly. She wanted their blood. She wanted them to suffer for what they had caused her. Her heart had lost all possibility of love when her parents were slaughtered. Now she was going to murder anyone who got in her way. Obviously, she wasn't in a very good mood. She needed to find an outlet and quick, before she lost her temper on someone she was in alliance with. Although she wouldn't care to hurt someone on her side, she knew it wouldn't please her cause. Smirking at the thought of being chastised for a wrongdoing, she continued on her path, her stiletto heels clacking softly against the cobblestone ground set onto the walkways of Diagon Alley. She had been planning on going to Blue Moon, but had decided against it. She knew that people got angry there when there was a fight, so she decided to lay low for the time being, to catch her prey when they least expected it.

Her hair was short and blonde tonight, as her mood was rather bubbly. Her eyes were a striking light blue, sparkling like sapphires in their sockets. Her skin was a porcelain white, the tone perfection in the soft moonlight that cascaded down upon her from the sky. She knew that making herself look perfect all of the time could have raised some brows, but she always made sure to use different appearances. She would only use the same one twice if it was necessary or it had been a long time since she'd used it. She wore a baby doll style dress, pink in color, making her appear to be innocent and naive. She was hoping to get a man to try and seduce her in a sort of way so that she could kill him. She was desperate for blood. It had been at least six days since her last kill. She was growing restless in her ever-changing body, the desperation nearly taking her insanity to a new level.

But, the night wasn't over yet. There was still time to find the right prey. One just had to be patient. Too bad Nerezza was the most impatient person to ever walk the earth. Her impulsive nature and incessant desire to do something clearly showed that she was not one to wait on things she wanted. She would get what she desired in the moment she thought it, for if she didn't, she would be a very unhappy young woman. The few that had seen Nerezza angry never lived to tell the tale. Her fingers twitched in anticipation, twiddling softly by her sides as she grew more and more impatient by the second. If she didn't find her prey soon, she would likely jump into a building and kill everyone that looked at her. It would be new, but a little boring. No, she didn't want easy targets.

Nerezza wanted to play.

Last edited by Nerezza Ferruccio on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Number of posts : 83
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

WE REVEL IN THE FLAMES Empty Re: WE REVEL IN THE FLAMES

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Late, late, late. Chase was VERY late! She had meant to only be in Diagon Alley for a little bit! Just picking up a few things before she headed back home, but nooo, she had run into so many people she knew! They had all wanted SOMETHING from her, the clerk wanted her to go pick up something from out back, the lady behind the counter made her wait, friends found her and talked with her for so long, that Chase had finally had to say "I have to go!" and run off before anyone else could run into her. Walking quickly down the darkening street, Chase clung to her bag, she had only needed a few things! Some more quills, and parchment and some owl treats, that was it!

Chase shivered, her short shorts didn't cover nearly enough of her in this cooler weather of nighttime. And her pink sparkly tank top sure wasn't to be used for warmth, but it had been sunny out before! And she had only thought she'd be gone for an hour or two! Hurrying along the road, she saw someone ahead and hesitated. Not many people came out at this late hour, and she was just about to head home anyway, maybe she should duck into a shop and hope the person passed? But.. she didn't LOOK evil, in fact she looked a bit lost. Smiling brightly she decided this woman wasn't one to be afraid of and skipped forward. "Hello!" She said smiling at her. "Are you lost?"

A sudden breeze flew down the street and Chase shivered heavily. Rubbing her arms she looked at the girl and grinned, flipping her long red hair over her shoulder. Chase had a weird tight sensation in her stomach, like she knew this person, and her body was telling her to RUN now! She decided it was just because she was hungry however and ignored the feeling. "I was just heading home, but if you need help I can help you!" She said cheerily. "I was just thinking of being gone a few hours, but then suddenly the sun was going down, and everyone was leaving, and shops were closing up and now I'm almost all alone! It's got dark so fast!" She said giggling happily, chatting to this woman she didn't even know, without any care in the world.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 am

As Nerezza strolled along the cobblestone pavement, she stopped, a familiar scent wafting through her nostrils as the wind blew all around her face. Tilting her head to the side, her icy blue eyes flashed maroon before fading back into a soft cerulean. She smelled her prey, but who was it? Who smelled so familiar? Then, her unnaturally bright eyes zoomed to a figure not too far away from herself, the optimism simply oozing off of her in waves. It was completely disgusting and Nerezza felt like vomiting on the spot. Then, the figure came closer and closer, the scent nearly overpowering the Italian. Finally, it hit her. Her whole body stiffened, the realization coming to her face. Chase Moor. How could she forget such a despicable excuse for a human being? What did she think she was doing waltzing right up to her and --- Oh, that's right. She was completely unrecognizable. But, it seemed very amusing that the girl be so foolish on a night like this. A night in which Nerezza was eager to slaughter any lamb that came too near her wolf-like teeth.

When the girl came to a stop right before her, Nerezza wanted to back away. She also felt another sensation in her chest, as if she were ready to gnash out at this younger girl for being so daft in coming near her. She wanted to rip apart the flesh from her bones, to taste her blood and leave her broken body along the cobblestone. With these thoughts, she couldn't help but smile that wicked grin that suited her. Yet, on this baby doll face she donned, it was nothing more but a pleasant beam. Fluttering her thick lashes at Chase, Nerezza spoke, with a voice full of an airy childish tone, as if she were ten years younger than she actually was. She did appear to be about fifteen, to be completely critical, and the innocence that radiated off of her gave it the perfect touch. Playing with her dress like a little girl would, she murmured, "Of courses not! I'm just taking an evening stroll!" She frowned, her porcelain face clouding with fake confusion. "Why? Are you lost? If you are, I don't think it would be much help in asking someone else who you thought was lost. That's just silly." She didn't know what she was doing, but she was hoping that Chase would trust the fake person that was before her, so she could get underneath of her skin before she knew what was going on.

Nerezza's icy blue eyes seemed to darken slightly in annoyance as Chase flipped her hair over her shoulder. Merlin, if she doesn't stop taunting me, I might have to give her a piece of my mind right here and now! She listened to the younger girl speak and grew more disgusted by the second. How dare she have the nerve to speak to her in such an informal way! She had no idea who she was and here she was yapping about nothing. She was just so irritating and pathetic! Smiling with a tinge of devilish pleasure, she whispered, "Oh no, Chase. You see, I'm exactly where I want to be now. I don't need any help. You, on the other hand, may not be so fortuitous." Her eyes glittered brightly, their bluish color rippling with the evil that lied within their master. As she kept talking, Nerezza wrinkled her nose in irritation and she suddenly began to lose it. Without a second lost, she began to pace in front of Chase, watching her like a feral beast debating on how to kill its prey. Smiling, she suddenly shook her hair out, the locks becoming long and black, tumbling down her back in waves. Her skin darkened to that caramel tone while her body shaped its original voluptuous form. Then, as a final touch, her icy blues shifted to that unnaturally bright green. With a cold cackle, she whispered in a voice that could frighten the bravest of men, "Long time no see, Moor." A smile curled onto her lips, the poison dripping off of it with each word she spoke. She spoke in the language of arsenic, the words laced with a mixture of belladonna and aconite.

"How about we play a little game? It's one I like to call Cat and Mouse."
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:33 am

"Oh well good." Chase said grinning at the girl. "No! I'm not lost! You were looking around for something and I was afraid you were!" She said smiling at the girl happily. She seemed so nice! And she was so pretty! Almost.. to pretty.. She grinned at the girl and fixed her bag on her shoulder. She bit her lip and looked at the girl confused. "How.. did you know my name? I've never met you.." She let her sentence drift off when the girl finished her sentence and then started to pace in front of her. She took a small step backward and stared at the girl for a long moment. "I.. I'll just be going now eh?" She said softly, her voice strained and scared.

Chase gasped when the girl started to change, the blond hair turning black and wavy, her face and body changing, and she turned into someone who seemed familiar, but Chase couldn't remember her. "I... I don't know you." She stammered staring at the girl who had just completely changed appearance in front of her. A metamorphagus! "I really.. don't know you! I'll just go now." She said and bobbed a small curtsy before trying to get around the girl. What had once been a nice, pretty girl, was suddenly a dark, scary woman. Her mind flew back to her diary in her room. She had described a woman like this, but.. was it her? "Are you.." She gulped and froze when she asked to play a game. This woman's aura was possibly the scariest thing she had ever seen. Dark Black, with a few shades of green in it.

"I don't know who you are! Will you please let me go!" She said puffing out her chest, and trying to seem braver then she was feeling. She started to push past the girl, her heart was hammering in her chest, her cheeks were flushed, but it was to dark to do anything about it. "I'm sorry, I have no time for games right now." She said her voice starting to waver as she attempted to sidepass the girl in front of her. "I have to get home, my mom is waiting for me!" She said suddenly knowing that her mom WAS waiting for her, and was freaking out at that moment, wondering where she had gone to. Chase had the ability to get herself into the worst trouble possible, even though she tried hard not to.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Nerezza smirked at Chase's obvious failure to realize what it was that the young Italian had been looking for. She had no idea of the monster burning deep inside of her soul, desperate to seek revenge and reek havoc upon anything that posed as a threat to her purpose. With a cold cackle, she whispered, "It's funny how one so naive can believe that she has the world wrapped around her finger. Tell me, Chase, what would you say if I were to tell you that I had been searching for someone to become my prey? Someone as foolish as you that would have the audacity to actually step towards me, an Italian woman of the purest order, and demand that she was lost? You are very foolish, young lady, and I applaud you for it. Otherwise, I might have gone into that pub there and slaughtered everyone in sight." Her elegant hand had shot in the direction of the bar she had been speaking of, the joyful noises that burst from it nearly paradoxical to her entire being. But, she had never wanted to be a cheerful person. She had lost all hope of that when everything was taken from her. She would be sure to let every Auror know that when she was faced with one. They would realize what they had done to her, a mere child, and how they had influenced such a little doll into becoming a blood-seeking monster. Some had mistaken her for a Vampire many times, but she only found that as a compliment. After all, when her mind filled to the rim with its maximum capacity of insanity, she felt the need to taste the victim's blood. There was nothing more delightful to her than that metallic substance, which burned like desire down her throat.

Focusing back on Chase, Nerezza frowned at the girl's lack of registering who she was. Raising an irritated brow, she felt the furious bile rise in her throat, tempting her brain with soft whispers of insanity. How dare Chase try and trick her like this! Nerezza never forgot a face, especially not one that had chosen to defy her many a time. No, this would not end like this. She was going to respect Nerezza Malvolia Ferruccio, even if she were on the edge of death. Staring hard at Chase, her irises clouded over with a deep black hue, the pupil no longer discernible in those wicked eyes. But, oddly, it seemed as if this girl really did not know who she was. For a second, Nerezza thought she had been mistaken; she thought that perhaps she had associated the wrong scent with the wrong person. Flaring her nostrils irately, the Italian flew into a sudden rage. She lashed out at Chase, whipping her arm out and hoping to make contact with that perfect childish face. In her state of fury, she wasn't even sure what she was doing. Nerezza knew that this was Chastity Moor. She had filed that scent away in the back of her brain, along with the girl's facial features and voice. There was no room for fooling Nerezza. She was the best observer in the world. Then, what the hell was wrong with this girl? How could she look so sincere in not realizing who she was speaking with? It seemed impossible . . . Of all the things she had done to ensure that this younger girl remembered her name. Her laugh echoed throughout the barren streets when Chase spoke of leaving. "No, my dear, I don't think so. You're going to stay here with me while I teach you a lesson in remembrance. HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME! HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU DO NOT KNOW ME! You are an insolent brat and I am going to teach you some manners!" It was quite ironic really for Nerezza didn't know much about manners. She had been raised as a proper pureblood and knew the right way to do things, but she rarely ever did anything with proper manners. Laughing crazily, she pulled her wand out, eying the girl before her, the insanity slipping through her emeralds like fire.

Faking a look of hurt, Nerezza walked circles around Chase, her expression containing that of a predator's gaze. She wanted to kill this girl. Slaughter her. The overwhelming desire nearly drove her madder than she already insisted on being, but this was just completely out of line! She needed to control herself so that she could do a proper job of this. The constant yapping of Chase's complaints about not knowing her pissed her off, to be honest and Nerezza was growing tired of this little game. She wanted a scream. Fear. With a smile, she bent her head lower for a moment, gazing at Chase through the thick layers of her black hair. Then, with a cold chuckle, she whispered, "Surely you remember the scar I gave you, darling. The one right here"! As she had been speaking, Nerezza had rammed her wand into the direction of Chase's back, right where she had left her mark. The spell Sectumsempra had caused this, this beautiful wound. She wanted to see it. DIFFINDO! she thought violently, watching as a bright light shot from her wand and towards Chase.

This time, she was going to kill the girl. No matter what.

Last edited by Nerezza Ferruccio on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Chase stared at this woman with obvious confusion. How did she know her name?! She hadn't said it! Just asked if she was lots! She sure had looked lost! Though it was dark enough for her to mistaken her searching for something else. Maybe she had lost SOMETHING, like a ring or something. "I'm.. I'm not lost! I was asking if you were! You looked like.. like you were looking for something!" Chase said taking a very small step backwards. What was this woman's problem?! She had merely asked if she was lost! And now she was saying something about wanting prey! Slaughtered! Chase looked at the pub, it was so light and cheerful, some people were singing, and she saw shadows pass in front of the windows, there was obviously dancing going on in there, it was such a happy place! Chase wished she could jump in there and hide, just to get away from this woman who seemed intent on something bad!

This woman was so dark now, her aura twisted around her in horrible patterns, black, green, dark blues and purples. Nothing light, simply dark, something horrible had happened to this woman, and Chase felt sorry for her. How could you be so hurt that you no longer had any spark of happiness left in your aura.. she had never seen an aura so dark. Sure other people had flecks of black, just about everyone did, well, maybe not Chase's she hadn't seen any anyway, but.. this woman, was so dark, it almost blotted out the woman herself. Chase had to focus hard not to see the horrible aura. Chase yelped and tried to jump out of the way, but the woman's hand hit her right across the cheek, leaving a stinging mark. "What!" She cried, putting her arms above her head to protect her head from any more hits. "I didn't do anything!" She cried out hiding he face from the woman. She cowered in front of this woman, her bag slipping off her arm and falling to the ground with a small clatter. "I don't know you! Please leave me alone!" She whimpered, her arms still above her head as she tried to back away from this mad woman. "I swear I don't know you! I don't know you!" She whimpered frantically trying to back away from her still.

Seeing the wand Chase took a huge step backwards, almost falling over her own two feet. "Please.. don't hurt me.." She whimpered and she watched as she circled her. So many people were right there, and she couldn't even do anything, she could scream or something, but it was so loud in that pub, she doubted anyone would hear her. The woman was so close she could smell the woman's perfume. She cowered down away from her, to scared to move, the woman continued to circle her and Chase felt a sudden jab at the scar on her back. "OUCH!" She yelped and flew away from her, racing down the road, desperate for an escape. Suddenly she felt a spell hit her back, and she fell down, her hair falling over her face. Her shirt was torn, and the scar was clearly visible to the woman who had cast it. Chase flung her arms over her head, trying to protect herself. She had a bad feeling something horrible was going to happen. She whimpered and glanced around, realizing her flight had taken her even farther away from people. She was now down a rather deserted side street, no shops, no lighted windows, a single door was at the end of the alley, and it looked locked. Chase started to dig into her pocket for her wand, when she realized she didn't have it with her. It was in her shopping bag, way back there, where she had dropped it.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 am

Nerezza cackled wildly, her laughter bounding around her like a sickening disease. She had no patience for petty conversation like this. Chase should have realized by now that she was in more trouble than she could ever have thought she would be. Nerezza didn't know why she was growing angrier and angrier by the second, but she knew that this girl was the most despicable creature she had ever encountered. Everything she did, this pathetic girl simply continued to be cheerful! It was just so irritating! There was no end to her counter attacks of extreme cheerfulness! Nerezza could hardly stand it. She had never encountered someone that had such a strong will to be this persistent in such a hopeless endeavor. What reward was there when one acted so kind? Nothing but a self-righteous feeling. How was that any different from Nerezza? She did things for herself as well because she had learned that one cannot trust anyone but oneself, for people always disappoint. Except her Dark Lord of course. He was the one light in her everlasting darkness, her one obsession that granted her a sane state of mind, even if for a second. She giggled madly when Chase backed away, as if that would help her in any way. No one could outrun the Dragon.

Then, Chase did the exact opposite of what she should have been doing. She pitied Nerezza. The anger that burned deep inside of the Italian woman was not to be stifled until she said her piece. How dare she pity her! It was she that needed to feel sorry for herself! The damned silly girl knew naught of what she was doing! Her eyes were so innocent, so childish. Nerezza wanted to rip apart her flesh and show her what she really looked like. Show her that not everyone acted so kind to others. Just like those Aurors that slaughtered her parents. Rage flew into her soul, the fervor nearly unbearable for her. Her eyes flashed deep maroon as her hair grew long and stringy. It continued to stay black in color but it had lost its volume and shine. Her skin lightened to porcelain, the color sickly in its pallor. "Don't you dare!" she hissed violently, her words tainted with contempt for this girl. She had no idea what she had gotten herself into by getting into Nerezza's line of fire. Now, she was out for blood and she would not stop until she heard screams of fear and utter terror. As she continued to back away, Nerezza moved forward slowly, looking at Chase through stringy black hairs, the blood red eyes gazing with Hell's deepest fire. Then, with a loud CRACK! she apparated right behind Chase, her expression unchanged in its malevolence.

As Chase flew down the empty street, Nerezza followed closely behind, her steps lithe and graceful upon the cobblestone. Her stilettos clacked against the ground as she approached, closer and closer, the sound monotonous and frightening all at once. As she gained proximity to the younger fallen girl, the full pink lips upon the witch's face curled into a smile of utter pleasure. There was no happiness in such a beam, only a grin full of hatred and disgust. She had learned to become what the world had thrown at her, making herself become chaos in the making. No one could alter her soul back to its original form because she had lost too much of it to ever retrieve again. Her soul rested in the bodies of her victims, constantly haunting them with her torturous ways. Stopping just above her, she moved her foot onto the girl's back, eying the scar upon such perfect flesh. She leaned down, pulling Chase's head up so that her ear was right next to her mouth. With a chilling voice that could freeze the muscles of anyone who considered themselves brave enough to defy her, she hissed, "Remember how I destroyed your perfection that day, Moor. I gave you a taste of what it is like to be me." She flipped the girl around so that she was facing her. Her smile grew devilish, the teeth that glinted in the moonlight pointed like a wolf's own fangs. With extreme control that was defeated by the insanity filtering into her eyes, she screamed, "SAY MY NAME!"

If she didn't, well, there would be hell to pay.
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:08 am

The laughter of this woman stung Chase more then any of the words she had said. It wasn't a normal laugh, a happy laugh, this laugh was devoid of all happiness, it was a merciless laugh, and Chase felt her whole body shaking as it ran across her whole body, dousing her with cold. It also brought back memories, she knew this laugh, and it made her body shake even harder. Whoever this woman was, Chase knew her, from a long time ago, her mind may have blotted her out, but she was still there, a dark stain on her past. Possibly the reason why she had her memory wiped in the first place. She had read her diary, but it hadn't been very detailed, and it had never mentioned where she had gotten her scar, or how, or by whom. Something happened to the woman the second her mind had said She felt sorry for her. Maybe her eyes had changed to give away her thoughts, but the woman changed even more. She looked angrier, her hair seemed to be full of static! Chase's eyes grew wide and she took another step backwards, afraid for her life now.

The words stung her, paralyzed her, filled her with a fear so profound, she felt her breath catch, and it was a bit before she realized she was holding her breath. Letting out the air shakily she felt a small whimper in the back of her throat. The woman was growing closer to her, every step she took backwards, the woman came closer. Chase felt her mind go into hyper drive. This woman seemed to know her from somewhere. Obviously they had met before, and Chase had made her angry. An image came to Chase's mind, the moon. So large and round it made the entire Hogwarts grounds light up, and two people, a girl and a boy. She knew the boy, and the girl was familiar, it was this girl. And she was laughing, just like she was now. The boy looked afraid, but determined. His eyes were flashing different emotions, from concern to anger, and back again. Then a light, and a pain so intense, Chase almost felt it standing there, as she looked at the woman. She gasped for breath and her mind broke away from the memory, returning to the present.

Footsteps were so close behind her, one after another, keeping up, but still behind her. When she fell, Chase cowered, and felt a foot on her back. She gasped for breath, trying not to cry, tears were pricking her eyes, her hands and knees were scraped from her fall, and she was shaking so hard she could have been having a seizure. Suddenly her head was pulled up by the hair. She whimpered softly and closed her eyes, feeling the woman's breath on her ear. Fear paralyzed Chase as the woman whispered in her ear. She couldn't move, she could barely breath, and she was sure she could have died of fright right there. Suddenly she was flipped over and she stared up at the woman, who was smiling, a smile so deadly it froze Chase's veins. The sight above her was one that would haunt her for weeks after, this woman, smiling so evilly at her, with the moon right above her head, almost causing her to be in shadow, but not quite. The moon was almost full, making everything bright and brilliant, but it also made this woman look ten times more deadly. Say her name.. “I..” She whispered, her voice coming out hoarse. “I don't know your name!” She whimpered tears leaking out of her eyes. “I really don't! You have the wrong person!” She cried, tears falling down her cheeks quickly now. “I don't know your name! I don't know your name! I don't know your name!” She cried over and over, to afraid to move, tears leaking out of her now closed eyes.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerezza Ferruccio Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:33 am

Nerezza couldn't help but smile at the obvious discomfort she was causing in the other girl. The fear was recognized and the Italian woman just fed off of it. She wanted to taste more of it, to feel it on the tip of her tongue, flowing through her body. It made her feel powerful, in control, when her prey was terrified of her. She knew that she probably shouldn't lose sight of her real aim, but she was eager for this irritating girl's blood. She wanted to give into the madness threatening to overtake her mind. It was just so relaxing to succumb to the insanity that continuously made itself known in her entire being. She could not function normally without her unstable mind. She would be a rather boring person if she had no abnormal brain functioning. It was a sad reality that she did not know, but she was unaware of her instability. She only knew her rash actions gave her pleasure so she thought nothing of what it would do to someone else. She was a selfish woman, doing everything she could to cause others pain just for her enjoyment. Seeing the sincere forgetfulness in Chase's eyes only made Nerezza confused for a moment. She would make this girl remember who she was dealing with! Growling violently, Nerezza's eyes deepened into a blood-colored hue, their fury most terrifying in their depths. She raised her wand and thought of the spell she had used on the girl, just a couple of years ago. SECTUMSEMPRA! Her wand slashed violently in the air as she waited for the effect of her spell to occur.

Noticing the reminiscent fluctuation come about the younger girl's eyes, Nerezza found it suddenly intriguing and annoying that the girl could have forgotten such a woman as herself. How could one forget such an awesomely powerful being? It seemed simply preposterous. When she came to face Nerezza again, she whispered hatefully, "Have you had enough time to remember me, Moor, or do I need to help you in such an endeavor?" Her smile curled upwards unnaturally, the wickedness oozing through it nearly unnatural. She threw a Cruciatus Curse at the girl, eager for a scream. The sounds of terrified yells had always been a comfort to Nerezza. She claimed that she yearned for them just to know that she was in control, that she was alive. Without feeling someone else's fear, she would be nothing.

Nerezza cackled wildly as she watched the girl shake with terror. It was amusing to the Italian for such fear relaxed the monster inside of her. She needed the blood and screams to tame the beast. Without these things, she would be out of control, unable to hold herself properly in a certain situation like a Death Eater meeting at the Malfoys' Manor. The whimper just made her irate. She wanted a scream, damn it! She could feel Moor's heart beating furiously as she stood so close to the girl, watching as her chest fell and rose heavily. Eyes blazing with black fervor, Nerezza threw the girl's head back, hoping to cause her righteous pain. "BUT YOU DO! HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME? THE WOMAN WHO TOOK AWAY YOUR INCESSANT HOPE!" It had only been for a second, but Nerezza remembered the victorious moment in which she had felt that Chase finally realized that she had lost everything. It was in that second that Nerezza knew it would be her favorite prey.

Her tears only fueled her fervor for a scream.
Nerezza Ferruccio
Nerezza Ferruccio

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:15 am

Chase watched as the anger and insanity in this woman seemed to peak. She flinched away from her, terrified, and hoping it would end, hoping she'd get bored and walk away, let Chase nurse her wounds alone, but this woman wasn't going away! And Chase kept opening and closing her eyes, wishing beyond hope that it would simply go away if she willed it to. But the woman still stood over her, and Chase was forced to accept that somewhere along the line, she had done something bad, and she was being punished, maybe this was her punishment from her old life. Punishment for wanting to get away from the clingy Vampire she now found like an attachment to her past.

She whimpered when the girl's eyes suddenly changed color. She closed her eyes hard, but she still heard the growl that was ripped from the woman's throat. Such anger and hurt! She could swear she could feel the air crackle with electricity. Suddenly Chase's vision turned red, and pain exploded across her stomach. Blood seeped out of a wound that had been made without a noise from the woman above her. Chase closed her eyes, feeling pain spread across her whole body like heat. Starting from the actual wound, the pain spread through to the tips of her fingers, and then to her toes and finally her head. Chase let out a startled gasp that quickly turned into a groan of pain. Her whole body tensed and relaxed in a quick motion and she felt tears spring into her eyes. This woman was insane, blood seeped out of the open wound on Chase's stomach and it seemed to grow hotter and hotter, sticky blood flowing onto the ground now, leaving Chase lightheaded. Time to remember? Remember WHAT! This woman.. she had never met before.. and if she had, how could she remember? She hadn't even remembered that she had LOVED someone, how was she supposed to know the woman who seemed to have run into her before, and probably done the same thing to her.

“I don't.. know you.” She suddenly gasped out and tried to get away, struggling across the ground, feeling more blood seep out of the wound that would obviously scar now, leaving both her front and back marred by this woman. Suddenly pain hit her so hard she let out a yelp and a gasp. At first she thought it was the wound, but then she realized that it was a different pain entirely. A burning in her bones, a pain that was like an itch she couldn't find. Gasping for breath, and trying to struggle away, her body started to twist and squirm as it sought to find a spot where the pain was less, but there was none! Suddenly a scream escaped her lips, it wasn't very loud, but it was a scream, pain twisted into ever shred of it, tears poured down her cheeks almost as much as the blood poured from her stomach, her face was getting paler and paler from the loss of blood, and Chase felt she was on the verge of passing out at any moment, but if she did that, she would probably die, would probably be killed right then, and she forced her mind to stay awake, so as not to die, she had so much to live for, she had a family, and a boyfriend, friends, and a life, if she died... Tears sprung from her eyes.

If Chase died no one would care, they might act sad, but they still thought of Chase as who she was before, the lying stealing, stupid girl who could never learn to stay with one guy. They hated her, and she could tell by the way they looked at her. They would never see her as who she was NOW, they forever had the impression of what she WAS, and not who she IS. But Chase knew, if she could somehow change their mind, somehow show them who Chase was, then maybe, they would love her again. Just maybe, so she wouldn't die.. not today! She wouldn't DIE! Screaming in pain and fury and humiliation Chase made her body move, and sat up and grabbed the woman's ankle. “I...” She whispered, then screamed and collapsed again, unable to keep her body up that long, she lay on the ground, twitching in pain and anger and fear. “I will..” She said softly and looked up at the woman again. “I will not give into you.” She whispered and then collapsed, sobbing and bleeding and still in pain, but to exhausted to even move anymore.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top