How far - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How far - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How far

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How far - Page 4 Empty Re: How far

Post by Ciara McGee Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:39 pm

Ciara nodded her head there now. "Yep, were both not athletic enough for it," she said with giggles. It was truth for sure. And also Ciara parents would never allow her to even join with it.

"Oh yeah she is. Well she has some catching up to do these days. Skipped some classes too. Best would be ask from Cecilie, 6th year gryffindor. She never skips," she said with a smile on her face. Something she knew by now. "And I keep helping Elle and Kole, to catch up these days, they skipped few classes too," she added. "Since yeah I had to repeat my fourth year, which sucks," she had to say with a sigh.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:25 pm

Hayden chuckled and shook his head. "What's the deal with all your new friends ditching school all the time?" he quipped, teasingly. "First they're practically dating the entire family, and now they're off gallivanting in some secret club only for them?" He playfully nudged her with his elbow. "So, tell me more about Cecilie. What's she like?"
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:38 am

Ciara shruged at that. "To be honest I don't know," she said with a sigh. "Oh well I know it's weird. But yeah you can't say whom you end up falling too. I still gotta find that person," she aid with smile. "Oh well, no clue about it," she added. "Oh, she is 6th year Gryffindor. She had some friends before meeting us, but they ignore her these days. So she hangs out with us more. I don't know her very well. She is nice and friendly girl. She is actually korean, if im correct but she speaks fluent english," she said with a smile. Ciara didn't know Cece very well.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:03 pm

Hay mentally reminded himself to ask Ceceile for notes from class so that he could work harder to catch up. With a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, he then turned to his friend and asked, "Now that we're all caught up on the latest gossip, what do you want to do next pretty girl?" He had truly missed the companionship of those who cared about him, and life just wasn't the same without them. "I missed seeing your face Cia." he added
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:33 pm

Ciara just rolled her eyes at Hayden words. She knew very well they saw each other just as friends. Even yes at times it feels like their more than that but their like family. She is her brother. "Oh I don't know what we should do next," she said with a smile. "I missed seeing you too," she said. It was truth.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:39 pm

Hayden inhaled deeply, holding his breath for a moment before slowly exhaling. His eyes scanned the surroundings, searching for an activity to fill their time. "Hey, want to take a walk in that direction?" he asked, gesturing towards the lake closest to the edge of the forest. "Or I could bury myself in the homework that I need to catch up on," he suggested with a faint smile.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:02 pm

Ciara looked at her friend and smiled. To be honest she should go to some of her homework too, maybe. There are some deadlines coming up. She wondered what they should do now. "Well you should try to catch up. Don't end up like me and have to repeat your year. I could have done mine at hospital but there was just some days I didn't feel like doing much," she said with a sigh. She could have sent in her homework but she just missed so many deadlines, so some professors ended up giving her bad grades.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:33 pm

With a grin, Hayden turned to Ciara and shared his plan. "I have a strategy in mind, and even if I end up repeating a year, we would still be in the same class. Not too shabby, right?" He gazed up at the sky, then released a sigh and returned his attention to Ciara. "Would you like to collaborate on some homework? Two heads are better than one, after all."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:10 pm

She thought about it. "Not really. As your in sixth year and I'm in fourth," she said with a smile. She was supposed to be fifth. But yeah she had to retake fourth. "Well I can try to help you but it means a lot more reading for me," she said with chuckle. It was true.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:00 pm

Oh yeah math, repeating sixth year wouldn’t put him in fifth. “I could be held back twice. Dear old dad would love that,” Hayden gave her a sly smile and winked as he joked. Standing he held out his had to Ciara to help her up, “Come on, we’ll get some of our work done. That way we neither one of us will get held back at the end of this year.”
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum