How far - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How far - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How far

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How far - Page 3 Empty Re: How far

Post by Ciara McGee Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:06 pm

Ciara sighed. "Other than that it has been quiet," she said with a small smile and sat down next to Hayden on the rock.

"I know you probably don't want to talk, what made you be absent for a bit, but I still want to know," she said with a small smile. She cared about him and even yeah he might not want to talk about, didn't mean he can't be curios about it. Same time it wasn't same without him. "You left without really saying anything," she added.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:23 pm

Hayden let out a deep sigh, acknowledging Ciara's comment. "You're right, I really don't want to talk about it," he admitted, feeling nervous about the prospect of delving into the topic.

Rubbing the back of his neck nervously, Hayden searched for a way to begin. "Well, you know how Father can be," he started, rolling his eyes in frustration. "Always finding ways to make me feel like a disappointment," he added, his tone filled with resignation.

Despite his best efforts, Hayden couldn't seem to escape the constant pressure and criticism from his father. It was a source of frustration and sadness that he had been carrying with him for some time, and he didn't know how to shake it off.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:49 pm

Ciara nodded her head and just waited him to say something. She kind of knew what could come out, when he mentioned father. This made her sigh.

"Oh yeah, I do how yours can be yes," she said. She knew that he didn't really like her to be honest. She could tell when they met this day once, this summer after she had gotten better. She had went to see her best friend her own.

"Oh yeah, and I know he doesn't really like me," she had to say it. "And I'm sorry, I'm always here for you," she said and ended up side hugging him now. "What did he do this time? I just hate to see you down because of him and just take your time off school," she had to know. Even yeah she understood it was hard to talk about it.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:03 pm

Hayden shook his head in disappointment and let out an exaggerated eye roll. "He caught me hanging out with a close friend, with a capital F, if you know what I mean," he explained. "And as punishment, he didn't let me come to school. It took a lot of convincing to finally get him to agree to let me come, with the help of Mum, of course."

After a brief pause, Hayden leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees, and grew quiet. This topic weighed heavily on him, and he preferred to steer clear of it as much as possible. "Anyway, enough about me. You've told me about your friends. Have you managed to make any new ones?" His emphasis on the word 'friends' was not lost, hinting at something more than just a casual acquaintance.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:12 pm

Cia sighed. His father was so judgemntal of some things. She didn't know how he can deal with it. Her parents were so open and there. They loved you as who you are. "Oh god. Woah. I hope he one day learns it's all okay and will come around," she said with a sigh

When Hayden asked about her and her love life. She ended up shaking her head. There was nobody. "Nope. Not anything more than friends. I just haven't found one. So many stay away because I'm know as this Sick Care or smth," she said with a shrug. There really was nobody.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:19 pm

Hayden let out a scoff, the sound laced with bitterness. "Yeah, sure. Maybe he'll come around one day, but I wouldn't hold my breath," he muttered, shaking his head again. It was hard to hope for a change of heart from his father, given their strained relationship.

"they are acting like cancer is contagious or something," Hayden continued, rolling his eyes. "As if they can catch it like a case of cooties. It's ridiculous." His frustration was palpable as he spoke.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:37 pm

Ciara nodded her head here now. She had realised how hard it was to chance that guys mind. Once he had set it on something then it was hard to make him see something else. "Yeah, probably not good wait for it yes," she said with a sigh.

"Yeah he does, and it's not," she said with a sigh. She knew very well it wasn't that. "He sure does. but yeah we should found some better to topic. Than your idiotic father," Ciara ended up saying with annoyance. Yes she hated Hayden father. That guy just made always these bad remarks towards her.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:09 pm

As Ciara's remark about his father elicited a soft chuckle from Hayden, he couldn't help but admit that she wasn't far off from the truth. But he didn't want to dwell on that topic any longer, and so he shifted the conversation to something more lighthearted - the quidditch team. "So, how about the quidditch team? Anyone on it that's caught your eye?" he asked with a playful wink. It was a topic that felt safe and easy, something that they could discuss without any tension.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:29 pm

Ciara shook her head when Hayden asked if she liked anyone from the qudditch team. "Nope. I do like them game yes but I would never play it myself. Too dangerous one for me. But yeah I don't have crush on anyone who is from qudditch team. This reminds me Elle is seeker for Slytherin, awhile Maddie is our house seeker. And then is this few other people on the team. Not close with those," she said more than she should again. At times she ended up rambling for sure.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:35 pm

Hayden chuckled at the thought of himself soaring through the air on a broomstick. "Quidditch is definitely not my cup of tea," he quipped, relieved that Maddie and Michelle were the ones with the athletic prowess.

He turned his attention back to Maddie, pondering her knowledge of the school's current events. "Speaking of Maddie, isn't she a sixth year? Maybe she could give me a rundown of what I've missed so far. Not that I could ever catch up for the rest of the year," he added with a wry smile.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum