I didn't deserve it
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I didn't deserve it Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I didn't deserve it

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I didn't deserve it Empty I didn't deserve it

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:22 pm

Michelle tried to do avoid common room today after her classes were over. The girl just couldn't be there at all anymore. The first room there reminded her still what had happened yesterday. She probably won't forget it awhile. She hates how Alex just only got one week of detention. She feels like that boy deservers a lot more than that. She took a deep breath when she tried to relax outside in the fresh air but it didn't seem to help her out at all.

"Why me?" she mumbeled there and just kept walking. She ended up just kicking some lose rocks what were on this path, with her foot. The girl was feeling so many fixed feelings. She had ended up even having hard time focusing on the classes today. So she did get scoded few times from professors was spacing out during classes. At least they didn't give her detentions, they probably had heard what happened last night. She heard many students even talk about it.

She just avoided eye conatcts with everyone during day. She just didn't feel like socailisng. She only talked today with Kole, Maddie and Mason at morning. After that not much. Right now even she avoids the device, as she feels like nobody understands her feelings. Even if Maddie did go through something similar but it wasn't the same.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

I didn't deserve it Empty Re: I didn't deserve it

Post by Kole Kane Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:42 pm

This morning, the Wizgiz chat room was abuzz with a lot of information. A kid was behaving like an asshat to his sister and their friend, which left everyone perplexed. The sister was dating her friend's brother, and there was no visible conflict between them. The entire situation left him pondering throughout the day.
During class, his reverie was interrupted when the professor scolded Michelle for not paying attention, and he noticed her. After class, he maintained a safe distance from her and observed her as she made her way towards the school grounds.
Slowly approaching her, he spoke softly, "Elle?" hoping to avoid startling her. "Are you okay?" he inquired, his concern etched on his face.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:06 pm

Elle jumped when she heard her name being called here now. She looked behind and saw there Kole. At leeast one normal boy in their year, well she at least hoped. Anyways she looked at him and nodded her head. "I can't say I'm okay, so decent," she ended up replying to her. Well at least she was honest and didn't lie.Then again Kole knew some stuff but not everything.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:54 pm

Kole listened attentively as Michelle answered his question, nodding in understanding. He had noticed her distracted behavior in class and it was clear that she was going through a lot. He couldn't help but feel a twinge of concern for his friend.

"You know you can talk to me about it," he said, his voice soft and reassuring. He felt a little uneasy, knowing that he might not have all the answers, but he wanted to be there for her in whatever way he could. "Sometimes it just helps to get the feelings out, you know?"

Kole shifted his weight from one foot to the other, his hand reaching up to rub the back of his neck. He wasn't sure if he was being too forward, but he felt like he had to say something. "Or, if you'd rather not talk, we could just walk together," he suggested. "Sometimes just having someone there with you can make all the difference."

He shrugged, trying to keep things light. "I don't know, maybe we could even find a cool spot to sit and watch the clouds go by. It's a beautiful day out, after all." Kole smiled warmly at Michelle, hoping that she would take him up on his offer. He just wanted to help in any way he could.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:49 pm

Michelle knew that Kole cared about her and was worried about her here now. Elle had been gone through a lot yesterday. And some how all these students at school seemed to have their own version about those events. Rumors basically.

"Yes I know. It's just not easy, as you weren't there yesterday. You don't know what happened. You literally found out today morning," she told the boy and just wasn't sure how to make him understand it was her own damn feelings she needed to deal with and rumors. What weren't helping at all.

"I don't mind you being here. Probably will help to keep that creep away from me. He just keeps harassing when ever were alone," she said with a sigh on her face. "Literally who the heck in right mind asks you kiss twice out of nowhere. And then comes to your personal space, when you know other person isn't comfortable with it. Has told you no several times," she spoke there now. She hoped Kole will undersatdn what she felt now here. "Yesterday he literally ended up standing to me like this," she said and did put her hand at her face. "Literally as close my hand is right now. And asked do I want to kiss him or talk about quidditch. So my reaction was to push him away but that didn't stop him at all," she added with a sigh there.

"Then when I threatned to hit him with my fist, he just grabbed my wrist and hold it there. Finally I got free from his hold and punched him with other hand. After that dude ran away. Mason did saw it happen. But the boy stayed away as he can't afford more detention, or he might end up being expelled. In my case it can considered self-defence," she even talked more. Hoped that Kole understand how bad of person Alex is. "What more worse is that I fucking share house with that creep. So that's terrible. Even classes," she added.

"What more worse is today why I was so distracted was, I heard people whispering all around me, about yesterday. Either in or out of it. So yeah it was hard to focus on classes," she had to say about it. To be honest it was nice to talk with somone. She didn't say much yesterday and she had wanted to be alone but just something here, felt right to share with Kole.

"Well actially cool spot and looking at clouds sounds good. Need that more than anything. Away from all these judgy ears and faces. I just can't believe people making up rumors and just asking what really happened. Then again I wouldn't tell to them. I just want to forget it but it's hard," she said tehre. She probably did talk too much. "Sorry if I talk too much, just beein too quiet the whole day," she had to say with a small smile.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:56 pm

Kole stood attentively, his hands casually slipped into his pockets as he listened intently to Elle's concerns about the incident that was troubling her. However, as soon as she mentioned the people spreading baseless rumors about what had occurred, Kole felt a prickling irritation within him.

"Don't worry about talking too much," he gently reassured her, offering a warm smile. "Sometimes it helps to just let it all out."

Sensing the need to take Elle's mind off things, Kole suggested, "Why don't we find a peaceful spot by the lake and gaze at the clouds? It might help clear your mind and calm your thoughts." His eyes sparkled with a sense of hopefulness as he waited for her response.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:20 pm

It was actually good to say all that, even if it was a lot talking. She was so glad that Kole did actually seemed to listen what she said. Even if it was alot.

"Thanks, for listening me," she said to him. To be honest she hoped he did listen what she said. "I should ignore those rumors but it's hard," she said with a sigh. Just she didn't like how peopel twsited words. It was such bad thing to do.

Elle nodded her is ahead. "Sounds like great idea. I might know spot actually," she said with a smile, grabbed Kole's arm and began to drag the boy to there slowly.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:10 pm

Michelle expressed her gratitude to Kole for lending her a listening ear. “Anytime Elle, your my sisters best friend,” He said with a soft smile. It was know that Kole was rather protective of his siblings, and that feeling was extended to Elle after the years they had known each other
"Rumors are just words," he agreed, nodding his head in understanding. "I know they can be hurtful, but they will eventually die down."
As Elle looped her arm around his, Kole couldn't help but chuckle. He was more than happy to accompany her, following her lead wherever she decided to go. With a reassuring smile, Kole whispered, "Let's go somewhere peaceful and get your mind off things."

Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Mon Apr 03, 2023 8:17 pm

Elle smiled and nodded her head. She kind of hated that the boy always sais she was just his sister best friend. Weren't they just friends too by now.

Anyways she did began to dwell on it now. "Yeah eventually yes. Until they find something new to make rumors about, I gotta hear it," she said with a sigh. She just wished to have peaceful life but it was too much to be asked for.

Elle smiled and just kept leading Kole to this pretty spot, she had found some other day. There was nice view to lake, also to castle. And it was even under this one tree. also grass was here bit taller than other places, so they couldn't be so easily spotted here. Soon enough the reached there. "Isn't it so pretty here?" she asked.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:37 pm

Kole's spirits lifted at the sight of Elle, who appeared to be in a brighter mood than earlier in the day. "Perhaps we could offer them something new to gossip about," he suggested, his mind brimming with ideas.
After arriving at the location Elle had selected, Kole gazed around in awe, appreciating the splendor of the lush greenery surrounding them and the tranquil water nearby. He allowed himself to collapse onto the grass, moving his arms and legs in a playful manner reminiscent of making snow angels.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top