I deserve a thrashing, but I couldn't help it :/
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I deserve a thrashing, but I couldn't help it :/ Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I deserve a thrashing, but I couldn't help it :/

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I deserve a thrashing, but I couldn't help it :/ Empty I deserve a thrashing, but I couldn't help it :/

Post by Albus S Potter Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:29 am

Right. Um. Hey.

You know when things happen that change your life for good? Like, not-so-good things? I've just had to sit back and re-evaluate my life right from the very beginning, and its been.....enlightening to say the least. So yeah, haven't written for weeks and frankly speaking, I wasn't even thinking of roleplaying forums for the past month.

So I'm kind of like hanging in the stage: are these my last days of writing? I dunno, but I'm here to give it one last chance. If anyone cares, you're free to pm me or post here so I can get to the thread. I won't post in any of my past threads yet 'coz I don't want to presume I can just resume the threads after leaving my AWESOME rp'ing partners hanging for weeks. Razz  So tell me guys. Should I come back? Does anyone want me to come back? Once I pick up a thread now, I promise to FINISH it before pulling off another disappearing act Razz  Otherwise, goodbye PA it is Crying or Very sad 
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

I deserve a thrashing, but I couldn't help it :/ Empty Re: I deserve a thrashing, but I couldn't help it :/

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Of course we want you back! We have new plotting coming VERY soon! Some redesigns of some old spots on the site. Lots of room for new things.

Personally, I think I've gone through that re-evaluating thing at least a couple of time myself. I've hung up writing for months on end...and, yeah. I come back. And the reason I come back is because at the end of all that evaluating, I still have a hunger to express myself and to be creative. And when I do that writing here, I can do it with friends.

I have lots of grads, so if there are any you'd like to post with, I'm definitely up for it!

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

I deserve a thrashing, but I couldn't help it :/ Empty Re: I deserve a thrashing, but I couldn't help it :/

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:23 pm

I HAVE MISSED YOU I NEED YOU BACK CAN YOU PLEASE COME BACK?! I MISSSSSSSSEEEEDDD YOUUUUU..

No, seriously. Please stay. Kiera pleeeeaaaaseeee. I'll keep you entertained always! </3
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:03 pm

I LOVE YOU, FRIEND!

KITTY AND I WERE JUST LAMENTING OVER YOU.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:30 pm

AHH Very Happy I missed you and your fantastically awesome characters! So glad you're back!!
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:12 pm

KIERA!!! I was gone for weeks and weeks too (finally getting back to PA like a day or two ago) and the fact your amazing brain wasn't around to write your amazing charries made me very very sad.
It's all up to you if you want to stay or leave, but just remember that YOU ARE LOVED HERE!
Right, umm, I'll be PM'ing ya. Smile

Have I mentioned that I MISSED YOU?!?!

Last edited by Rivah Trenton on Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:59 pm

WE'VE REALLY MISSED YOU.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus S Potter Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Oh WOW. *drowns in the love*

No seriously guys, I'm stunned. You people are just too frickin' AWESOME for words Very Happy  Very Happy  The least I can do is stay, and write the best I can. Eli, Jack, Kitty, Addie, Khaat......loved and missed all of you, and didn't even realise how much till now. Am I stupid or what??

Eli, I'll be taking the liberty of resuming the Albus/Athena and Albus/Elijah threads Very Happy Loved them too much, especially the former. Jack and Kitty, SO MUCH PLOTTING AND SO LESS TIME!!!!! I'll hop on the date and duel threads immediately......and tell me if you want to start the post-date thread anytime. Since I'm absolutely committed to these threads, it would be nice to start newer threads a bit later, so a few days after okay for you Khaat?

Honestly though guys, I hope the writing skills and the charries haven't flown outta my head completely, so give me a bit of time to settle down Razz  I have limited online time too, so I'll be a bit slow on the replies, but they'll come and thats a guarantee Very Happy

(P.S Is the summer vacation thread still active?)
Albus S Potter
Albus S Potter
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 454
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Yay! Kiera has come back to us!!!

Don't worry if the replies are slow, or if it takes you a bit to get back into the flow of things; rp'ing can be oddly draining at times.

As for the PLOTTING, you'll have to confer with Jackles on that one. I'm always up for pretty much everything, but I'm not going to speak for her. Wink

(P.S. Yes, the Summer Vacation thread is still active! We lost Percy and Zane due to technical difficulties, but other than that you're free to hop right in!)
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:11 pm

We'll have to figure out the aftermath of the date thread, maybe set it in the past or something, because a lot of plotting has happened since then. I'll send you a PM later tonight when I have more time.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top