Chilling by the fire - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chilling by the fire - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chilling by the fire

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chilling by the fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Chilling by the fire

Post by Luke Sutcliffe Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:33 pm

"How did you accidentally fall in the lake? You should find someone smart who knows one of those warming spells if you can, will be quicker than sitting here." Luke suggested, wondering if any of the others knew it. He had never gotten the hang of it.

"Yeah I know not everyone is a Quidditch person, especially not like some of us on the team. Jack works us hard but we love to do it!" Luke said, well, at least he loved it.

"The world would be pretty crappy though if everyone was like us and just wanted to play Quidditch though right?" he added, one of the things he had learnt over the last few years, how much he appreciated everyone else in the world. He was still Quidditch obsessed, but was becoming a bit less annoying about it than he used to be.

Last edited by Luke Sutcliffe on Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luke Sutcliffe
Luke Sutcliffe

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:00 am

Kole winced and sucked in a sharp breath between his teeth as he rubbed the back of his neck. His housemates had just asked him about his recent swim in the lake, and he couldn't help but chuckle as he pictured the scene in his head. "Well, you see..." he began, trying to explain the situation.

"That squid has quite the arm, and a bit of a sense of humor," Kole continued, grinning at the memory. But the truth was, he hadn't actually fallen into the water by accident. "I was kind of thrown, a few times... it was like the squid was playing a game of volleyball, but I was the ball," he added, trying to downplay the severity of the situation.

Ducky, seemed to find enjoyment in Kole's little dip in the lake, but Luke, suggested that he dry off. "I'll be fine," Kole shrugged, determined to tough it out. "I've got the fire going, after all."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Ducky Baker Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:47 pm

There was a quiet murmur from the corner as Lily Potter, hearing the mention of a warming spell, muttered the words and flicked her wand, sending a gust of warm air spiraling towards the sopping wet fourth year, making no other mention of it, and assuming it would go unnoticed.

Ducky certainly didn't notice as the air shot past him, too busy offering CeCe a friendly wink as he said, "Yeah, we're the cool kids who get to just sit back and enjoy their hard work."
Ducky Baker
Ducky Baker
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilie Montez Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:35 pm

Well Cecilie knew now many here know about her flying classes, how scared she was back then. She barely made through them. Being afraid of heights is scary. She nodded her head there listenig everyone.

"Oh good. Well, yeah for sure," she mumbled there now something. To be honest she didn't know what to say here now. It was all so weird to her for to talk withe all these boys, she felt bit odd here now. "Anyways, what are your all plans for today evening then, just sit here by the fire or?" she had to ask.
Cecilie Montez
Cecilie Montez
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sutcliffe Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:58 pm

Luke chuckled alongside Kole as he described his encounter with the giant squid. Luke pictured in his head Kole being flung around by it. "Yeah, I wouldn't recommend playing around if you want to start dry, the giant squid can be a menace." he commented, he usually avoided it for that reason.

He smiled as Ducky and CeCe, "It's great that people like to watch, it's much more fun playing with an audience. Quidditch wouldn't exist without it's fans." Luke replied, he wanted to plsy professionally one day and all the teams across the country wouldn't exist if not for the fans. He was a big Arrows fan himself so he would know, the money he didn't spend on buying the latest broom was spent on all of  their merchandise.

"Not much for this evening, I was doing classwork but I've given up on that now I think." he answered CeCe, "You?"
Luke Sutcliffe
Luke Sutcliffe

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top