Chilling by the Lake ((Mis, David, Louis))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chilling by the Lake ((Mis, David, Louis)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chilling by the Lake ((Mis, David, Louis))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chilling by the Lake ((Mis, David, Louis)) Empty Chilling by the Lake ((Mis, David, Louis))

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Will walked down to the lake, which was strangely empty on a day like today, and walked round to a spot which had a bit of shade, but was in the dun too. He grinned and looked up at a strangely familiar tree, before leaping up from branch to branch to a spot with a nice groove to sit in and wait for people to come along
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Chilling by the Lake ((Mis, David, Louis)) Empty Re: Chilling by the Lake ((Mis, David, Louis))

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Miseria was all day long sitting in the Hufflepuff common room, doing her homework and reading (like she always does). And for the first time, she really felt like going out. Not for herself. She had decided to keep the baby and fresh air was good for both of them.

Silently she was walking to the lake, scarf wrapped around her neck and she was wearing her black coat what Khaat once gave her. That was one of her favorite. And like before, her blue hair was made up in a high pony-tail. She was hoping that there aren't any people near the lake so she could just be here alone and think of her own thoughts, she then saw young man from slytherin. Raising her eyebrows, she looked around again and saw no one. Shrugging to herself, she came near him and relyed on one tree with her shoulder and looked at him, placing hands in her warm pockets. “Hello,“ she then said.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Chilling by the Lake ((Mis, David, Louis)) Empty Re: Chilling by the Lake ((Mis, David, Louis))

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Will looked down and saw the hufflepuff girl from his grade on the ground. "Hello," he replied, looking at her with a strange look on his face. "Aren't you hot?" he asked, referring to her jacket and scarf, which were clearly very out of place in the hot, sunny weather. He dropped down and landed in front of her with a smile. "Nice to meet you," he said, deciding to be formal with his greeting. "My name's Will," he told her. "What's yours?" he then ask, tilting his head to one side, as was becoming a habit for him when he was curious
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Miseria grinned when she got his look. Yes, well, not everyone has a blue hair, right? But strangely, she was proud of that style. Simple combat boots, pierced stuff and all black. “I have too low temperature and it's cold for me,“ she shrugged. It was quite sunny and warm, though, it was winter. However, she didn't even care of his opinion. She felt good this way, and that was enough.
“Nice to meet you, too. My name is Miseria.“ Her grin transformed into a smile when she saw his little curiosity appearing at his face.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Will chuckled and shrugged. "Just asking," he said defensively. "And it's nice to meet you Miseria," he told her. "So," he began. "What do you do for fun around here?" he asked, "tell me a bit about yourself," he said, he knew he was being a little bit abrupt, and possibly a bit rude, but he was curious about her, he'd never met someone with blue hair before. As he thought about that he chuckled and shook his head a bit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:47 pm

She shrugged again, and looked around. What did people do her for fun? Nothing. Just sitting and studying, if that is so called fun for William. “Perhaps they are just walking. Or younger students playing chasing games or something. Or you can just throw pebbles in the lake,“ she offered. She never was with those guys who were running around. Most of the time, she was in the common room, reading, and doing other things. But then she gave a William close look, before looking at the water again. “What do you want to know about me?“ she asked back.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:22 am

Will shrugged and thought to himself. "What do i want to know?" he asked himself, still thinking. He then grinned and looked at her. "Where are you from?" he asked. "Why did you come to hogwarts? Why Hufflepuff?" he asked, curiosity getting the better of him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:34 am

Sorry to interrupt you two... but I'm Louis Louis said jumping down from a tree. He looked at Mis then William, Now, who might you two be? he asked trying not to sound like a dirt bag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by David Ward Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:41 am

David walked down to the lake, it was a rather chilly day, and there weren't many people outside, which was always good, less noise. He walked down to the lake and sat down next to his brother, taking out a book from his bag. He didn't bother greeting the other two.
David Ward

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:32 am

Miseria had to raise her eyebrows. “I am from Romania,“ she said with a sigh. But not anymore. “Because I had to choose between Beauxbottons or this school,“ she rolled her eyes. And for the last question, she shrugged. That wasn't her choise. The sorting hat called out that name, and she was kind of glad to be in this house.
And suddenly one guy jumped off a tree, making Miseria sigh in frigh. He did scare her. “Thought you know your own classmates...“ she murmured. And there was again one boy who had decided to come to the lake. How many more?! she thought, almost panicing.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top