have you ever seen.... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

have you ever seen....  - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

have you ever seen....

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

have you ever seen....  - Page 4 Empty Re: have you ever seen....

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:08 pm

Maddie took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders. "I don't know why I've been so scared to talk about it. Maybe I was afraid of what you would think, or how it would affect our friendship. But I realize now that keeping it bottled up inside was just making it worse." she took a moment to compose herself again. “Maybe we should head back now.” she suggested.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:15 pm

Michelle smiled at her friend. "Don't worry I will be your friend no matter what. I won't my brother ruin it. Even if you like her and maybe he does like you do. which I'm not very sure. As the boy doesn't talk about those stuff with me," she said with a small smile to her friend. "But yes we should, it's getting late. One of us isn't here prefect who can be out after curfew," she said. She was referring to herself.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:25 pm

"Come on," Maddie nodded understanding, she didn't want her friend to get into trouble either. "I'll walk you back to the common room so if we run into any others, you've already been caught." She headed back the way they came and headed toward the Slytherin common room. "Thank you," She said again giving Elle one more hug infront of the entrance before heading back to her own commonroom.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:32 pm

Michelle nodded at the idea. "Seems like good plan," she agreed with it. She did let her friend walk her to hers common room. She was quite glad that her brother wasn't around right now. She hugged Maddie back there and soon after that she walked into her own common room, where she saw Alex to ran off, from Mason. "Weird," she mumbled.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum