have you ever seen.... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

have you ever seen....  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

have you ever seen....

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

have you ever seen....  - Page 3 Empty Re: have you ever seen....

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:23 pm

"That's what the Wizgiz is for, right?" Maddie's smile grew as she imagined the possibilities of what they could transform the room into with a few well-placed spells and a bit of time. "We could even use a silencing spell to ensure complete privacy and another to keep unwanted guests out. But those spells might require some expertise in casting... perhaps Cecilia could help? She's incredibly intelligent and I'm sure she would know how to cast them." As Maddie paced the room, her mind couldn't help but wander back to Mason and their time together on the quidditch pitch. Lately, she found herself constantly daydreaming about what could have happened if they had just kissed.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:27 pm

Michelle listened what Maddie said and nodded her head now. "Oh yeah we can ask from her do it yes. My spell knowledge isn't there yet at all. As you know I'm a lot younger," she said with a small smile. She looked at her friends. "Is something else bothering you lately?" she asked from Maddie. Seemed like there was something by how her face suddenly changed. "You know you can share everythin with me," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:39 pm

Maddie's mind was lost in a sea of thoughts as she walked around the rooml. Her fingers twirled a strand of hair as she mulled over the endless possibilities of what could have been. She was so deep in thought that she was startled when Michelle spoke again.

Maddie blinked rapidly, trying to bring herself back to reality. "Huh? Oh, sorry, Elle. I was just thinking.”
Maddie hesitated for a moment, unsure if she wanted to share her thoughts with her friend. But Elle's warm smile was too inviting to resist. “You know classes, exams, Mason is being extra weird around me."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:55 pm

Michelle looked at her friend and was even more confused about what she said now. She was now really curious. "What you mean by her being extra weird around you? Maddie?" she asked. She was really curious. "Maddie, what ever it is I won't be mad at you, just tell me please," she added. She really was worried now. She knew that her brother liked Maddie, even if he kept denying it but how much he talked about her with her. Made her sure about it. She was not against the idea.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:04 pm

Maddie's eyes were cast downwards as she nervously traced invisible patterns on the stone floor with the toe of her shoe. "I...I don't know what's wrong with me," she began hesitantly. "Remember the other day when Mason and I were talking on the quidditch pitch? I can't stop thinking about it, and about something that didn't happen."

Maddie took a deep breath and continued, "We were arguing as usual, but then I invited him to sit down and we lay there looking up at the clouds. For a moment, everything just felt...different. I turned to ask him something, and when I caught him looking at me, I felt this strange sensation in my stomach. It was like I wanted him to keep looking at me, and I can't stop thinking about it."

Her voice trailed off as she finished, "I kind of wish he hadn't looked away, you know?" Maddie's vulnerability hung in the air between them as she waited for Elle's response.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:13 pm

Michelle listened Maddie to explain things to her now. So some things made more sense to Elle now. She knew why her brother acted so weird yesterday some point. She looked at her friend and wondering what to say. "You like Mason, that's what you trying to say?" she asked from her friend. To make sure she understood it right.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:27 pm

Maddie's fingers fidgeted with her nails, a nervous habit that had developed over the years. "Maybe I'm overthinking things," she started hesitantly, her voice tinged with a hint of whininess. She bit her lip as she struggled to find the right words. "It's just that... when he was being nice to me, and with him looking at me like that, it was like I felt this strange tingling sensation."
She looked up at Michelle taking in a big shakey breath and then continued, "I can't stop wondering what he was thinking about, and why he stopped looking at me so quickly. It's like I'm stuck in this limbo of not knowing what could have been."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:34 pm

Michelle looked at her friend and could tell she was nervous as she was fidhing with her nails. Maddie walked close to her friend. "Oh my. Maddie," she said and wondered what to say. she has never been in sitution like this. "Seems like you do like him, Maddie. And it's okay. I'm not mad. These are your feelings and I can't changes them," she said to her.
"If you want you can always just ask him what he thinks. Or I can try to find out for you," she added. She knew her brother wasn't always the easiest person to understand. She knew all well how hard it was.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:49 pm

Maddie's thoughts were in disarray, and her words came out in a jumbled mess. "I mean, I think I like him too... but he's your brother, and I don't want anything to come between us. What if we started dating and then broke up? It would be awkward for everyone, and I don't want to risk losing you as a friend."
Maddie's face broke into a smile of relief, "Thank you, Elle. You're the best friend anyone could ask for." Maddie then threw her arms around her friend, thankful she seemed to understand.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:55 pm

Michelle knew that things can get awkward if Maddie and Mason break up but they will figure it out if it happens. She wasn't so worried about it right now. She hugged her friend back there now. "It will be okey. Don't worry. We will take it slowly okay. I'm here for you if u need something," she said with a smile. She would never want to lose her friends because of Mason.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum