A Birth day - Page 70
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 70 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 70 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 70 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:49 am

Jack listened and heard her responce smiling as she said she would take wolfbane " hey theres nothing to it " he said and showed her his vial that he had on him " I take it every morning and Im fine" he said then he heard Caprice " oops sounds like some one's hungry or needs a diper change" he teased Angus as he watched Angus head in to bring Caprice out to them.

He could not help smile as Anice cooed over Caprice then spoke of how Fenrir called them animals " thats just his old way of thinking, wen he was turned it was done wrong and he resented it , but now we can control our wild side with th wolfsbane potion, we are human but also animal don' forget that but we as a human can control the wild." he said " I do and so does Rubys brother Jessie, though he was turned by his mother and is still learning , hes doing good" Jack said " you already have the right mind set if you chose to join us" he told her " beside you can not be as bad as Jessie was in the begining." he chuckled seeing Jessie walking over to see his neice.

"hey I wasn't..scratch that I was a nightmare" he said and laughed at himself " from what I saw when we were attacked you certainly can fight and know who to save" he smiled at her " both Jack and I will help you, if and thats abig if Robert agrees." Jessie said.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4775

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:04 am

"Well, okay, then. I'm in, if you'll have me," she said.

"And besides, she has a huge crush on Sam," Angus teased her.

"Hey!" she said. "You weren't supposed to tell anybody."

"Anyone with eyes in their head could see it, Girl," Angus laughed. "It's written all over your face. Just don't expect me to let you two do any funny stuff for a year or so."

"Funny stuff? What sort of funny stuff?"

"He means no mating until you have permission to do it," one of the werewolf lads said as he got himself some iced tea. This boy couldn't have been more than 19 or so at the most.

"Oh. Why didn't you just say that?" she asked.

"Humans think they need to be more discreet with their words," he told her, taking a cookie and walking away.

"You need to just spit it out, Dude," Anise told Angus. Angus laughed.

"I thought I was," he replied.

"Maybe by human standards," she said.

"Anise," Phoebe called. "Let's finish up our planting. Come give me a hand." Anise set down her glass and obediently went to help her mother.

"I think she could be a bit of a pistol," Angus told Ruby, laughing. "I like her, though. She needs just a wee bit of polishing, but that would come, if Robert lets her stay. You watch. By Christmas, she's going to be outfitted entirely in black leather and looking something of a cross between a punk rocker and a goth warrior, and she's not going to know the meaning of the words 'limits' and 'boundaries.' Looks like I might have my work cut out for me, doesn't it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23244
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:12 am

Jack stood and listened then chuckled " hes right though" he said and Jessie laughted then nodded " truth though I think Sam has a soft spot for her too" Jessie said as Jack chukled and shook his head " come on we have patrol" he said and took Jessie by the head and walked off. Ruby chuckled and listened to Angus talk about Anise who now was helping her mother.

"I agree, but she'll be good for the family, and sam." she said smiling as she looked at Angus and Caprice. " well if shes going to work with us thats a give." she added "but she will learn and I have a feeling it will be good for her. "
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:25 am

"I think you're right," Angus agreed with Ruby. The rest of the workers returned their glasses, and Angus floated the tray with the glasses and then the tray with the almost empty pitchers and cookie plate. He spent a few minutes with the baby, doing a little bonding and stimulation to help her learn to focus and bond. When she tired, he warmed a bottle for her and fed her, burped her, and then put her back in the basket.

"Well, I guess I have no more excuses. I should do the washing up and then give some thought about what to fix for supper. We had a pretty heavy lunch, so perhaps we need to do a lighter supper. What about a Nicoise salad for supper? It would be healthy, full of protein, and light. I'll have a word with Edward, just out of courtesy since we do share the same house. And then, maybe I'll go see Robert after I know they've eaten over there. I presume we will have to get Fenrir's blessing as well, but I'd rather go through Robert first before we do anything else. What do you think? You know, if she joins us, that gives us four kids. Jeesh. You know that's a huge shift for me from being a bachelor just a few months ago and now we're considering adding a fourth kid."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:33 am

Ruby listened to him and smiled again "sounds perfect and yes I think we do, Jack would know and could probably ask or Robert could." she said at the mention of the salad "I am still full from the stew, and I agree, but hey, at least I didn't birth this one." she said jokingly "I think her mother should be proud of her though." Ruby watched as he fed, burped and lay Caprice down in her basenette before moving to the kitchen " and I for one think you're doing a great job" she said kissing his cheek softly and then moving to the couch next to where Caprice was now slept.

Jack and Jessie moved to the barrier and checked it finding it intact and quiet they then moved down the path back to the main house and stepped in. " anyone seen Robert?" Jack asked as Jessie went to clean his hands back in his cabin not far from the main house.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:51 am

"He's at work," Michael said, helping Nicky to make some batter for a stack of Croque Monsieur's. He was making the sandwiches and Nicky was making a roasted ratatouille soup to serve with it. It was supposed to start raining around supper time and the temperature was going to drop. It would be chilly, so Nicky thought a hot sandwich and a bowl of soup would be a perfect supper for the main house, along with some chocolate mousse tarts.

Angus made two magazine perfect salad nicoisse's, one for Ruby and one for himself. He got a citron from Edward and made a lovely citron vinaigrette for the salads. Then for desert, he made some hot fudge sundaes just to keep things simple. He heard the rain start, and he was glad that the pack had finished the planting.

"I have to say I feel sorry for them being out in the rain," Angus said. "but I suppose they're used to it. At least here, they have some sturdy wizarding tents and things that they probably don't always have in the wild, and if it gets too bad, those caves are dry, and there are enough caves to hold them all for a night. We've kept them stocked in firewood too, so unless it gets to be a really severe storm, I'm sure they'll hold out okay. They certainly have a rough life, though. I can't blame Anise for wanting to be done with it.

"Oh, not to change the subjects, but speaking of kids, Gelding told me the boys passed the apparition test. I didn't question if he knew for sure. Nor did I want to give him any sign that it bothered me that he has some inside track into Hogwarts, but, on one hand, i would be glad they got their certificates. On the other hand, the fact that he might have someone on the inside does bother me. I'm debating on making a trip there. I don't know. I have that on my schedule. I have the landscapers due to come back tomorrow to finish the tea garden. And, I also inadvertently scheduled a wizarding demolition crew that Brian has used before scheduled to go to your parents old house and start demolishing and filling in those old tunnels so we can demolish that house. I feel like I need to go research a cloning spell so I can be in three places at once tomorrow."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:02 am

Ruby listened to Angus and chuckled at how busy he'd scheduled himself to be " Angus I'll tend to the landscapers and Im sure Jessie can handle the demolition crew with Jack, you deal with the possibility of some one being in Hogwarts and spying on the boys, that's important." she said walking over to him " we'll get it sorted" she said " but wore comes to worse we could close you, be fun having more than one of you" she teased and chuckled.

Jack head Michael and nodded " ah okay, it's not important and can wait until tomorrow." he added " those sandwiches smell divine" he said sneaking one to eat as he snuck back out the door to head back over to Angus's,
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:24 am

"You would enjoy that, wouldn't you?" Angus laughed. "Supper will be ready shortly, as soon as the potatoes, green beans and eggs are cooked. The vinaigrette is ready, and I have a fresh tin of Scottish oatcakes we can put alongside. I can add some Parmesan chunks and maybe some extra sharp cheddar on the side with the oatcakes so that there is a little bit of a whole grain with it, if you like. Looks like Jack is on his way over. Can you get the door when he gets here?"

Angus worked on arranging the lettuces, the tomatoes, the julienned sweet onion, the tuna, the capers and the olives. That only left the potatoes and the green beans and the eggs. He got out the tin of oatcakes, the parmesan cheese and the extra sharp cheddar to add that to the little plates of oatcakes he was arranging. He decided to put on a pot of Robert's tea to go along with supper.

"The landscapers know what they need to do. They're bringing in the flowers tomorrow. They've got the actual landscaping done. The area is cleared and they've put in the flower beds and the little outdoor flagstone patio area and the fountain and the lights. Tomorrow, they'll bring the trees and the flowers and they should be finishing it all up. It could take them most of the day to get it all done. You're right. Jessie and Jack can go to the house and get the demo crew working. I should definitely go to Hogwarts. You're right. If Suzanne is going to play any more games, she'll do it with these last few days of school the boys have. I certainly want them to be able to take their newt exams, but I want them to be safe too."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:35 am

Ruby laughed out loud when he said she'd enjoy there being three of him " well there is only one original and that's who I love" she said smiling at him as he spoke of supper and what needed to be done. She could not help but nod as he said Jack and Jessie could deal with the demo crew. " you do that, Caprice and I will be totally fine here." she said glancing over at the sleeping baby. " besides I'll have dinner done when you get back, oh we should send a care package to the boys, we've not done that in ages and yes this time in their year is important but I am glad they passed their Aperation test" she said smiling as she sat down on a stool by the breakfast bar to watch him make supper.

After amoment she moved back to sit next to Caprice not disterbing her as she slept peacefully in the basenette.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:22 pm

"Well, if I'm going to the school, I'll take them a few cookies or something. I do deposit money into their accounts regularly but they really haven't spent much of it. And, truth be told, they'll be home in about a little less than a month. They shouldn't need a lot except some of the extra study texts they've asked me to find and send to them. I did ask Flourish and Blotts to track the books the boys asked for and asked them to send the books straight on to the boys and to put the books on my account. The boys are really preoccupied studying for their newts. They are concerned that they may not choose to take enough of the different exams and that their scores might not be high enough. I told them that to be aurors they have to pass at least five of the subjects on the NEWT, but they want to impress Robert, so they want to pass more than that, and I'm glad they have that much ambition, but that means they're going to be ridiculously busy for the next three weeks or so.

"And," Angus said, "if we really do add Anise to our house, we have to have a talk with those boys. We'll have adult aged teens with normal teen aged hormones. The last thing we need is for them to decide to hook up with Anise. She'll still be technically a kid. We do not need that problem, and if they decide they're not going to follow my boundaries on that, they will see just exactly how much of a hardass I can be."

He finished plating up their salads and took them to the table.

"I had held our suppers, rather than serving them, when I saw Jack coming over here, but I don't know where he went. I'm not going to wait on him forever, so here's your salad. I would think supper should be ready over at the main house now too. Maybe he won't come til after supper," he told her.

He sat down to eat his own supper and poured a bit of his freshly made lemon vinaigrette on his salad. "I'm so glad that Spring is here. I think of salads like this being a spring and summer thing, and as much as I like comfort food, these are comforting too in their own way."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 100 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 85 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top