A Birth day - Page 26
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 26 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 26 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:24 am

Ruby read and watched the guys play and saw Sam wavering , she was glad Angus made him go lay down. When the others ecuse them selves she nodded " all right you sleep well" she said then smiled as Angus returned and warmed abottle for a now fussing Caprice. Ruby set asside her book and listend to him talk "thats good he'll be sore tomorrow but better for it" she said then chuckled " he was never one for late nights Victor" she said with a smile to him. she shook her head when Angus offered to let her feed Caprice " its fine you feed her you've not had the chance today, besides it gives me a chance to grab a shower" she said smiling to him.

Standing up she moved upstairs and gathered her things to shower. She enjoyed the warm water against her skin washing away sweat and stiffness she felt. Soon she was ready herself to sleep and moved down stairs with a yawn.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4113

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:40 am

"Okay," he said. He fed the baby and burped her, changed her and then spent a couple minutes with her to play with her for a moment or two. Then he swaddled her, rocked her to sleep and laid her back in the basket. "I think she's good for a bit," he told Ruby. He went upstairs, showered, and came back down in a pair of white and blue plaid pajama trousers and a plain tee shirt. He yawned.

"I think you and I are both tired. How about I take her upstairs and put her in the bassinet so you and I can get a good night's sleep? I really don't want to sleep down here tonight in case Sam needs something during the night. I want to be able to hear him if he needs something, and I don't know if I'd hear him down here. I'll take Caprice upstairs, and you can come up whenever you like."

He took the basket and went upstairs and put Caprice in her bassinet, putting the bassinet beside the bed. He opened Sam and Victor's door a crack, and Finn went in and laid down on the floor between the boys' bed. Angus left the door open a little on purpose. Then he went in, got in bed and opened his book, not sure he'd be awake more than a little bit himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:44 am

Ruby walked down and saw Angus with Caprice she smiled at his words " I agree" she said simply and made sure all the doors and windows were closed and locked tight. Making her way up to the main bedroom she looked at Caprice laid sleeping once more in the bassinet. She saw Finnhead to the boys room and laid down.

"Well its been eventful today what with having the headmaster come down, I hope we never have that happen again" she said simply as she slipped under the covers. She lay watching Angus and smiled at him " its also good you came to bed this time and didn't fall asleep in the recliner this time" she chuckled " I missed having you here" she admited to him as she waited for him to join her.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:56 am

"It certainly has been a busy day," he yawned. "I had to help the boys resolve that school suspension, though. I didn't expect the headmaster to come here. I figured I'd have to go there again. Still, I'm glad that's over. The boys had an interesting conversation with Robert while he was tending Sam. They both told him they wanted to be fighters. Robert told them he'd discuss it after they graduated. He told them that, until then, they if they wanted to do anything, they needed to spend time with e the guys here, learning the proper way to exercise and to start some of the very barebones basics. He didn't tell them no, but he did put some boundaries on them until they finish school.

"I think he likes them, though. You know Sam. He just spit his questions right out to Robert, and I think it amused Robert to no end. Victor isn't so forthcoming, but I really do think he likes them. It isn't like Robert hasn't trained all sorts of fighters that had no experience at all. I think they'll be in good hands, whatever they choose to do."

"I don't intend to fall asleep downstairs," he told her. "Sometimes it just happens. I'll try to get better at that. I really will" He yawned and set his book aside. "I'm not absorbing a darned thing in this book. I've read this page four times and I still don't know what it said. Might be time to turn out the light."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:08 am

Ruby listened to Angus as he spoke of the day he'd had and she chuckled " yeah that's waht they have always been like" she told him " nd I know" she said smiling at him as she watched him put his book down. She snuggled against him as she relaxed readying herself for sleep. With a sigh, she spoke again " you make a wonderful dad and I can't believe shes three days old already" she said and yawned as she slowly fell asleep.

Waking early the next day Ruby headed down to prepare breakfast of home made musili and waffles with fresh tea and cofee Caprice snuggled in her sling watching Ruby as she worked on the waffles. Soon she stopped and made a warm botle for Caprice and sat down lifting her out of the sling she sat down and fed her humming softly as she let her suckle from the bottle.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:21 am

"Thanks," he said. "And you're a good mom. I guess I just want them to have better than what you and I had. I want them to know they're loved." He slipped off to sleep.

The boys both got up in pretty decent time, and Sam was stiff and sore, and now, today, the bruises Robert had warned him about were now showing up. His left side of his face was bruised coal black from his temp down past his cheekbone. His elbow and his shin were bruised too. He had chosen a pair of cargo pants because they were not so tight and they covered the bruises on his leg. He had chosen a tee shirt but then he regretted that it showed the bandages and bruises on his elbow. Victor walked beside him to make sure that he got downstairs without having too much trouble on the stairs.

"God, I hope you have coffee," Victor told her, heading for the pot. He poured coffee for himself and for Sam. "Sam looks like a walking 2 x 4. He's about as stiff as one, anyway."

"Yeah. Not running today," Sam said. "I'll pass. I looked in on Dad. He looks like he's comatose."

"It's your fault," Victor teased Sam. "You've given him a few gray hairs lately. Getting us captured by a dark witch, and then tearing all the skin off your face. You've worn him out."

"OH, yeah, right. It's my fault," Sam rolled his eyes sarcastically. "And that's the only new surprise in his life." He looked at the baby. "Nothing else new at all, is there? Hey, Ruby, I thought she was supposed to wake up in the night. We sure didn't hear her. Didn't she wake up at all?

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:29 am

Ruby smiled as the boys came down the stairs Sam more gingerly than Victor. "there's a fresh pot " she said handing it to Victor who she saw pore out two cups " some do some don't, I guess she's a good one that sleeps threw the night" she told Sam. " I have to admit I was expecting her too but glad she didn't," she said smiling down at a smiling Caprice.

Making two plates she placed them in front of the boys and took one for her self " eat up and I think Robert will forgive you for today, he did mention the bruising right" she gently touched his cheek " I can do a glamour spell to hide it if you want but you'll still feel it.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:40 am

"Thanks," Sam said when she served them breakfast. "Nah, no thanks," he said, "I don't need a glamour spell. Nobody here I need to impress."

"You mean that girl with the nice pair of..." Victor began.

"Oh, stop it,' Sam scowled at Victor. He looked at Ruby. "Earrings. She has a really cool pair of these little diamond stud earrings that are in the shape of the Hogwarts shield. I wasn't looking at any other pair of anything else she had. I told him if I had one of those, I would get just one ear pierced to wear something like that, maybe my left ear because I think it looks cool."

"They're talking about doing maybe a school dance this year just before graduation," Victor said. "He's thinking of asking her."

"Meh. Maybe. Not sure if I'll even go," Sam shrugged. "I really just want it to be over. I want to come home. I'm so sick of school. Even Robert says I have to finish. I don't know why. I can still fight even if i don't finish the last few weeks of Hogwarts."

"Why didn't you ask him if you really wanted to know?"

"Didn't think about it," Sam said. "He'd still take me if I quit school, right, Ruby?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:52 am

Ruby listened to Sam and Victor talking about school Ruby finished dishing up and sat down with them " okay no glam spell." she listened to him talk and chuckled at the mention of a girl. Then he spoke of leaving school, Ruby sighed and shook her head " I'd stay in school till the end, it would show Robert that when you commit you commit and don't leave" she looked at Sam and " speak to Angus first before doing anything drastic, I'm not good at talking about these things, I stayed till the end and if you want to take the girl to the dance at least stay for that, you never know might be disappointed you don't ask or take her."

Ruby felt Caprice fidget in the sling and she lifted her out to rest against her chest so she could hold her and talk to Sam. " just think about it okay" she said hoping he would stay in school " oh and as for the erring , might look good" she said smirking as she lightly pat Caprice on her back as she bounced on her feet on Rubys lap.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:05 am

Angus woke and saw Ruby's side of the bed empty and the bassinet empty. It was nice that she had let him sleep. He made the bed and dressed and shaved and then came downstairs, still yawning.

"Morning," he said sleepily to everyone, heading straight for the coffee pot. He filled a mug with coffee and walked over to Sam and lifted his face to look at him. "How's your face? Hm..Well, it's still there..."

"Dude," Victor laughed. "Did you think his face wouldn't still be there this morning? You seriously cant function without coffee, can you?"

"That isn't exactly what I meant," Angus said.

"Well, something just doesn't work for you before coffee. Either you can't think or you can't form sentences. One or the other," Victor replied, and he and Sam were both laughing now.

"I guess when he says he needs a cup of fuel in the morning, he really means it," Sam laughed.

"You two better work on those papers today," Angus said. "The one about conjured food."

"You would remember that," Sam sighed.

"Come on. You've put years and years into this," Angus said. "Don't blow it this close to finishing. Follow through. You agree to follow through, and I'll talk to Ruby about all of us going on a trip maybe to Tuscany this summer, and I'll show you the family place in Italy." He wasn't going to tell them that he and Ruby had already talked about it.

"We've never been out of England," Victor said.

"Then it's about time, but that means you have to get him to finish."

"he'll finish," Victor said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 100 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 63 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top