LONDON CALLING - Page 57
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 57 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 57 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 57 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:44 pm

Brian and Edward and Simone arrived home next , and Brian went over and gave Khaat a kiss, deeply relieved just to be home.

“It’s as safe as I can make it for tonight,” Brian told her.

“How’s Angus?” Edward asked.

“I don’t know yet but i do know Marcus hasn’t been more than a couple steps away from him and I know Nigel and my father were going to see him. I’m sure they’ll tell us,” she told him. She poured some fresh coffee and handed mugs to Simone, Edward, and Brian.

“So that’s what salvation looks like,” Brian teased.

“At this hour, yes. That’s exactly what it looks like,” Edward replied. “Thanks”

“Any time,” she smiled. Robert and Nigel and Kate came in, and Khaat poured coffee for them too.

“Edward, are you alright?” Robert asked.

“I will be,” he said, sitting at the table. Simone stood behind him and gently massaged his neck and his shoulders.

“You have about a week to do that,” Edward told her.

“My pleasure,” she said.

“Robert—my grandson,” Edward prompted.

“He’s sleeping. Ruby helped him clean up, and Nigel and I spoke with him. He’s in shock still. We gave him a touch of a sleeping potion. I want him to rest for now. I’ll keep an eye on him, but he’s going to sleep for awhile now.”

“Thank you. If he’s resting, I might clean up and doze a little myself.”

“I think you should. Why don’t you clean up and then get some breakfast and then sleep?”

“I think I will. Good advice,” Edward said. He and Simone excused themselves and went up to Edward’s room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22700
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:05 pm

Ruby kept an eye on Angus until she could not keep her own eyes awake and drifted into her own sleep. Jess headed to the kitchen to make up breakfast. She made the musli and placed it in a bowl then placed wome yougart and berrys , non red ones into a bowl for others to take when they wanted before moving to heat apan to make a hugh pile of pancakes along with some fresh squeesed orange juice in a large jug. Sending eevrything to the table she also did toast.

Jack returned washed and smelling clean he smiled seing simone with Edward. " all right guys I have patrol duty." he kissed Jess and took a berry befor leaving with a smile out the back door. Jess just shook her head as she started to make a full english to go along with the healthy museli option.

"for those who prefer a harty breakfast" she said also making a fresh pot of coffee " I would apreciate your help Kate if you want." she smiled.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:28 pm

“Of course,” Kate replied, stepping up to help.

It was nearly 45 minutes before Edward and Simone came back down, but they were both showered and refreshed. He was clean but tired now. Simone had somehow managed to look as fresh as a daisy. She was focused on taking care of Edward. She fixed a bowl of muesli and berries and yogurt for herself and Edward and poured them fresh coffee.

Robert went silently into Angus’s room and borrowed the locket and slipped back out again. He took it downstairs and now had an in-depth discussion with Edward about what Angus had told him. It wasn’t anything that Edward had considered but he was considering it now.

“If he’s right, I have to go back,” Edward sighed heavily.

“My very dear friend,” Robert said tactfully. “You certainly have the right to do that, but I think you need to consider the loss you just had. I would much rather you let me take care of the Tuscan situation for a few days, and let us take care of you and Angus for awhile.”

“I think it’s a good thought,” Simone told Edward gently. “Besides, Angus is going to need you to be here for him. I think you should take the help where you can get it.”

“Alright,” Edward replied. He looked at Robert. “She wins, so long as you keep me informed.”

“Of course,” Robert said. “When Jack comes back in, I’ll speak to him about it. I have a couple ideas.”
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:40 pm

Jack finished his patrol and returned intime to grab some coffee and breafast, jess gave him musli and yougert with banana's. He thanked her and Kate then sat down. " yummy breakfast guys" he said as he ate then loooked over at Robert and sighed "something up? " he asked now sipping his coffee as he waited.

Jess sat next to him and ate her own food. Ruby woke slowly and looked at Angus she wasn't going to leave him alone so lay her head abck down on the pillow. Her hand moved to brush his hair off his face as she wondered what he wa dreaming of, it was now she rembered that it ws probably a dreamless sleep. " I love you" she whispered softly as she lent over and kissed his cheek.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:51 pm

“I think it’s time for you to try to lead your own team. I want to handpick your fighters, assess them yourself, and decide if you’re going to send your team or go with them to lead the missions yourself. Of course, there’s a bit of a boost in pay, and we’d issue a new title. You would be our organization’s first Team Leader. But. I have a bit of a mission for you and whoever you want to take with you.”

He briefed Jack on his conversations with Angus and Edward, and he told them he thought that, if Angus’s mother had been turned, she might not remember her husband being killed. And Robert wanted information. He wanted to know who turned them, and who exactly all were turned. And then he wanted her to find other housing off Edward’s property.

“What do you think? Are you up for a promotion?” Robert asked Jack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:02 pm

Jack sat and listened to Robert sipping his coffee and nodded " of course I'll take it" he said " and well could I ask for Jessie and Marcus when hes avalible." he asked " Jessie becuse hes well still trainning under me and has my strenth, and Marcus becuse hes skilled in what he does, gathering information and esponage." Jack explained. Jess prepared a bowl for Angus and Ruby then cleared the table of breakfast.

Ruby slipped from the bed and quickly showerd then dressed in her work out clothes. Heading down she saw Edward and Robert. " I have my training, Angus is still sleeping so would you mind keeping an eye on him while Im gone, please." she asked then walked over to Edward and gave him a hug. " I'll see you all when I get back."

Jess stopped her and handed her a bowl " not befoe you eat young lady" she said and Ruby smiled with a chuckle.

"okay, after I eat I'll go." she said and sat and ate her food.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:13 pm

“Absolutely,” Robert told Jack. “And feel free to check with Owens or Kieran to see if there are any new ones who are ready to go on missions. It’s your team, so you pick them and train them, assess them, and then you can pick who you take, depending on the missions you have. The one at Edward’s is a priority today, though. We don’t want everything Edward owns to be trashed because the pack might be pissed off. Decide how you want to deal with it and come talk to me”

When Ruby asked about keeping an eye on Angus, Robert spoke up before Edward had a chance to.

“I will absolutely keep an eye on him,” Robert told her. I think he should be waking soon, so i’ll refill my mug and go straight up. Take your time. He’ll be in good hands.” He smiled at her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:23 pm

Jack nodded and chuckled " does that include Ruby" he said with a cheeky grin. Ruby looked up at Jack then to Robert as he spoke " thank you" she said " and you'd need to speack to Owens if Im ready, which is where I need to be right now, see you all later, and please let me know if you need me." she said placing her bowl into the washer. " Jess thank you for breakfast it was great you too Kate." she smiled then left for Paris and Owens.

Jess chuckled and placed her own in the washer and set it going. " I'll make a tray up if you want, to take up to Angus." Jess said pulling out the tray and setting on it a post of coffee and a bit of every item that was made for breakfast " I know he's not going to eat it all but its there if he wants it." she said.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:46 pm

“Of course,” Robert said. “Ask whoever you want. And that includes Brian, Khaat, me, any of us. It’s your choice. You call the shots. And if you don’t ask Mira from time to time, she’s going to find a way to stowaway to come along. She wants to be an operative so badly she can taste it.”

“Jess, if I might suggest,” Edward said, “one of the things I could always get him to eat when he just wasn’t into eating was just some buttered toast and a dish of fruit salad, and a simple cup of black coffee. It sounds simple, but it always worked. He might see it as comforting today. “

“Its a good thought,” Robert said. “I bet i can talk him through it. I’m going up now, so whenever you send the tray, I’ll get it to him.” He got up, warmed up his coffee and took upstairs to Angus’s room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:06 am

Jess looked at Edward and nodded she removed all the things but the coffee and replaced it with the buttered toast , fruit salad she knew was left in the fridge and was still good. Setting it down on the counter. " I agree he needs comfort food today" she said with a smile. watching him take the tray up to Angus. She looekd at Robert then to Jack.

Jessie woke and showerd then dressed in jeans and a tee shirt to continue his replacment of the posts with metal ones. Heading down he saw a bowl of musli on the side and picked it up. " thanks Jess" he said and ate befor loking at Robert. "We're half way done now, Just up by the north barn to do." he looked at Jack and saw the look on his face.

"your part of my team." Jack said " but until called you obviously work with Robert, hes given me athority to pick a mission team and I asked for you." Jessie smiled and nodded.

"wow, thanks, I'll be ready when you need me...boss" He chuckled as he saw Jack shake his head and chuckle at his words.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 100 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 78 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top