LONDON CALLING - Page 99
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 99 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 99 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:59 am

Ruby looked to Angus then Fenrir then back. Hoping he was wrong she wanted to go to Angus but he'd told her to stay put. " taking Andrew could just be a roose to get us running around like headless chickens leaving Khaat with minamal gurad and an easy target again." she said softly to Angus " do you think thats possible, oh and tell him the ministry has no idea hes actually here theyre looking in a completly diferent area, i kinda might have moved some markers last I was there." she said looking sheepish at him " what I don't like what there doing." she said and crossed her arms.

Jack could not help but laugh a little and put his thumb up to Ruby " nice one, looks like your packs safe." he told him " need any more let me know." he moved to stand with Ruby.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 3828

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:09 am

Fenrir nodded in Ruby's direction, more or less the only show of gratitude he was going to give.

"If I find anything, I'll contact you. Meantime, tell Lupin not to close his eyes because if he does, Blood will make off with the girl."

"Not on my watch," Angus told him.

"I should know you," Fenrir frowned at Angus.

"I'm a Donohue. Angus. I'm Edward's grandson."

"Oh. Auror, right?"

"Was. Not anymore."

"The old man must be alive for the moment because if he weren't every werewolf in England would know about it. It would be too big to keep quiet. But that doesn't say how much time he's got. So keep hunting if you want him back."

"Understood," Angus said. Fenrir picked up the pack and disappeared as quickly as he came. "I hope Marcus is on his toes," Angus replied. "We need to find out where they are quickly. The estate can be a big place if they're the only ones in that big house."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:14 am

Ruby saw the nod and staid quiet as she watched him grab the bag and leave once out of sight she breathed out and moved to Angus. She took his hand in her own as Jack moved to wards them both " we should get back quick at this point." Jack said taking out the port key. " so you get anything from him worth our time?" Jack asked Angus.

" I agree with Jack, we should go back" Ruby looked to Angus then the forest " does he do that a lot?" she asked and saw Jack nod " hum." was her only responce as she adjusted one of the knifes at her thigh.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:21 am

"Yeah," Angus said, answering Jack. "Yeah, we did. We found out for certain that my grandfather was set up, and probably by James. We found out the pack moved north to someplace near Nottingham, he's planning a wedding, and he will need a bride. That means Marcus is about to have company, and if he's at the estate, he's in that house with Khaat by himself with no backup." He clutched tight to Ruby's hand. "Screw Robert. We're going to the house right now." And with that, he ported them both out, heading straight for the main house at Brian's estate, doing exactly what Robert had not wanted him to do, but on the other hand, he was certain Robert didn't want Khaat taken either.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:26 am

Ruby felt him grip her hand and then port to Brian and Khaats house she walked beside him. if he was going to do anything foolish she would stand at his side and patch him up later. She looked around and followed him to the house, She frowned not seeing any one around " shouldn't some one have come check who ported in?" she asked glancing at the empty grounds around them.

Jack watched Angus leave with Ruby and sighed he was going to port back to Robert but had an idea where Angus went and ported to Brians farm as well just intime to see them head to the house.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:36 am

Angus ran up to the bedroom and found it was empty. There was no sign of them.

"Where the hell did they go?" Angus asked rhetorically, just as he heard an explosion from out on the grounds. "And here we go," Angus said. He looked at Ruby and handed her the portkey to the farm. "Go to the farm. Tell Robert what we know. Do not follow me outside. Go get backup. Hurry!"

Angus looked outside and saw flames on the edge of the woods. And then he saw a large figure and several smaller ones. He knew the figure--James, and he brought company with him.

"Come out, come out wherever you are!" James sang. "It's your wedding night, my little bride!"

"Shit," Angus sighed. He flicked his wand and apparated outside just outside of the reach of James' wand fire. "You're trespassing, Dumbass," Angus shouted.

"Careful, Little Boy," James snarled angrily. "Werewolves run faster than you lot. I can have you on a skewer over this handy dandy fire before you can sound your alarm a second time. Now where's my female!"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:44 am

Ruby took the port but looked at him as he headed out side, Running after him but then ground to a stop " oh hell no" she then ported to the lab right infront of Robert " attac at Khaats " she said " James is there, didn't see Khaat, but am going back, damned if Im leaving my man to deal with that clot alone." she said as Jess, Jack and Jessie stood up grabbing there weapons readying them selves for battle.

Ruby how ever didn't wait but ported right back to the farm seeing fire she ran towards it. " they may run faster but can they out run a bullet..a silver bullet." Ruby said standing next to Angus with her gun at the ready aimed at his head. " Robert and the others are on their way. " sorry to crash your wedding, but I don't think the bride is intrested." she smirked at him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:54 am

"Go, go, go!" Robert shouted at Jessie and the others. "Kate, page Owens to send a couple of backups right now."

"Should I go..." Kate began.

"No! Have you lost your mind?" he scowled at her.

"Hey, Stupid!" Angus shouted. "It's about time we got acquainted. Let me introduce myself. My name is Donohue! Angus Donohue. And yes, I'm a direct descendant of THAT Donohue!"

"What the hell?" James frowned. "There's MORE of you? Oh for the love of..." He looked at Ruby. "Blondie there is not Donohue," he sneered.

"No, but I'm sure her gun brings out the yellow in you, you coward!" Angus said.

"You're an annoying little pillock, aren't you?" James frowned at Angus.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:00 am

Jack, Jess and Jessie all ported to the farm and running up to where Ruby and Angus both stood. Ruby heard Angus and chuckled " might not be yellow but definaly the red." she said " also I might not be a Donohue yet but I kick ass like one." she called out to him " no one harms this family." She looked to her left to see Jess stood holding her wand, Jack with his claws out and Jessie his bo at the rready all itching to get a peice of him.

"More like that annoying pathetic nat that just won't give it up" Jack said to him " just leave her alone and fine some wearwoman to settle dow....you know what, I think I told you this last time, oh well " he taunted James as he growled at him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:28 pm

"Well, well, look who's here," James laughed, seeing Jack arrive. "If it isn't Pee Wee! Long time no see. You better cough up my bride because, on the count of three, there's going to be all kinds of hell."

Angus saw the others with James seeming to be taking a different position, spreading out somewhat. He reached out his arm and put it in front of Ruby to move her behind him.

"They're up to something. Move," he told her. "You can stay with me, but do it from behind me."

"One!" James shouted. "You're running out of time. Better bring her out where I can see her." No one moved, and he was sure that Jack and Jessie and Jess weren't moving. "Two!" James shouted.

At that moment, more figures began appearing, and Angus recognized some of the new arrivals. They were some of Gelding's men.

"Oh, shit," Angus cursed. "We've been breeched by Gelding. They're here." Angus sounded his medallion again.

"Three!" James shouted, and at that, all the fighters James had with him fired their wands to throw flames on the main house. Angus felt his heart rise up in his throat. If Khaat and Marcus and Abbey were inside, things just got desperate.

At the farm, Kate's seers powers showed her a huge bright burst of flame, and then she saw Marcus apparating out and taking Khaat and Abbey with him. She wasn't sure where they were, but they were safe. She saw Angus trying to run back into the main house through the flame.

"Robert! The estate's on fire!" she looked at him. "And they think Khaat and Abbey are in the house, but they're not there. Marcus evacuated them somewhere. Someone's thinking of going into that burning house to look for them."

"I'm going," Robert said, drawing his wand and apparating out. In a moment, he appeared outside and saw James and all the fighters. He immediately recognized the ones he had fought before when he had had skirmishes with Gelding.

"We haven't found Khaat," Angus said, feeling an urgent need to find her and Abbey.

"They're safe," Robert said, turning towards the house, "Aguamente! Focus on the intruders!" He saw Owens arrive with a large number of reinforcement from Paris. They immediately divided. Some focused Aguamente spells on the house, and some immediately engaged the intruders.

Angus saw one of Gelding's fighters fall, and he saw something shiny fall out of the fighter's grasp. He couldn't accio it if he didn't know what it was, but for a fighter to hold it i his hand during a battle, it had to be important. He couldn't just shout "Accio shiny thing!" That wouldn't ever work. He'd get every freaking shiny thing on the estate.

"Ruby, go help Robert with the fire,' he told her. "I need a moment. I'll be right back." He apparated right into the midst of Gelding's fighters to the badly wounded fighter and picked up a bracelet off the ground. Gelding's fighters were all trying to fire at him, and he immediately apparated back to Ruby. He wasn't stupid enough to stay in the midst of them.

"Get him!" one of Gelding's fighters shouted, and the fighter suddenly turned and focused right in on trying to get Angus. They were hitting him with some minor slashing spells, but Angus knew he had definitely gotten something very important. Robert saw the fighting turn to focus on Angus.

"Ruby, get him out of here!" Robert shouted at her. "Before they kill him!"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top